1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 22:32
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well perhaps you can answer my last point directly.
    What’s your point! How does anything you’ve posted in threads to many to mention speak to the validity of the 2020 election if it’s no worse than any other election in the past and undoubtedly in the future?
    The most effective gaslighting campaign ever. There will be fraud, there is fraud, there was fraud. Where? Over there? Just that one old dead lady's son who spends too much time online? Well people are saying it, lots of "allegations" here + there, definitely not but maybe related to the fact that lots of people were saying there would be, here are a few isolated examples, this and that possibly but definitely maybe so... the logical next step is martial law and armed insurrection.

In any good conspiracy, the less evidence the better. Those conspirators just hiding their tracks.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 06:271 edit
    @wildgrass said
    No I'm not nitpicking. A list of 10 dead people who voted. I can't make it any simpler. Why do you keep including living people in your list of dead people?
    You have a list of more than 10. You have not proven less than 10 are valid examples. You lost the bet and now you are trying to weasel out of it because I gave you 12 instead of 10. At least 10 people on that list are dead and you know it.

John H. Granahan of Allentown
    Judy Presto of Southpark
    Elizabeth Bartman of Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
    Edward Skwiot of Trenton, Georgia
    Gertrude Nizzere
    Frances M. Reckhow
    Eugene William Davis
    Miguel Sosa
    Ralph Nanninga
    Vic Cook

Honor the bet.
    Create a thread called "Metal Brain was right and I was wrong".
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 10:29
    So, let’s sum it up.

trump lost the election. And the Senate.
    He lost 50+ court cases.
    And because he refused to admit defeat, he basically lost every single day for over a month.

He’s lost twitter. Lost his golf tournament.
    Lost the US all international respect it might have had.

All that’s left for him to lose is a bucket of KFC and his wife.
    And we all know that at least one of them will be gone by April.

Dear oh dear oh dear.
    What a loser.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 13:191 edit
    @shavixmir said
    So, let’s sum it up.

trump lost the election. And the Senate.
    He lost 50+ court cases.
    And because he refused to admit defeat, he basically lost every single day for over a month.

He’s lost twitter. Lost his golf tournament.
    Lost the US all international respect it might have had.

All that’s left for him to lose is a bucket of KFC and his wife.
    And we all know that at least one of them will be gone by April.

Dear oh dear oh dear.
    What a loser.
    You left out "lost his marbles."
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 13:32
    @wildgrass said
    The most effective gaslighting campaign ever. There will be fraud, there is fraud, there was fraud. Where? Over there? Just that one old dead lady's son who spends too much time online? Well people are saying it, lots of "allegations" here + there, definitely not but maybe related to the fact that lots of people were saying there would be, here are a few isolated examples, ...[text shortened]...
    In any good conspiracy, the less evidence the better. Those conspirators just hiding their tracks.
    Anyone prepared to bet against the assertion that 'someone, somewhere, committed some fraud or other, some time ago' is bound to lose.

No specific evidence was presented on January 6th, as promised, so, on that note, this thread has not delivered any more than the Trump team did.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 20:43
    @Metal-Brain
    So how well did THAT turn out?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 20:46
    @shavixmir
    One huge problem is all those millions of hypnotized people he calls his base listen to every word, hang on it like he was Gandhi or Jesus.
    So the fact he never conceded defeat is a signal to his fuuuked up base to attack again and again and it is clear it is civil war #2, or civil war part deux.
    And he knows that full well.

He runs the entire country under the bus because of his flagging ego which MUST be stroked daily.
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 22:21
    Jan 6 was Eric Trump’s birthday

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree