Trump team: specific evidence on Jan. 6th

Trump team: specific evidence on Jan. 6th

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@kewpie said
Nobody in his right mind would say that today would be a good day for America or for democracy.
The last time the Capitol building was invaded was by British solders in 1814.

Sanity must prevail. It's time for Mike Pence to do his job and invoke the 25th amendment.
They let it happen. Congress was never in danger.

https://untappedcities.com/2016/02/04/behind-the-scenes-at-the-us-capitol-subway-system-in-washington-d-c/

Everyone inside could have escaped if they needed to. A complete evacuation is possible. Nobody really had to stay. Why did that woman get shot and later died? Were there secret service staying behind to guard the subway tunnel?

The subway tunnel is no secret. Time for an open conversation about it in the news.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

I am watching the so called debate and there has been no debate about the evidence at all. Apparently they decided to make boring speeches about democracy instead.

They let the protestors get into the capitol building for an excuse to ignore the evidence. I have not heard a single republican speak and it is mostly over.

They created an excuse to bury the evidence and give republicans an excuse for failing their constituency. No evidence is being discussed at all. Dick Durbin lied by saying the SCOTUS laughed the Trump team's case out of court as if they heard evidence. That case was not dismissed on the merits, it was dismissed on standing. That means no evidence was considered. Rand Paul knows what Durbin said is not true. Does he have the courage to point that out?

Read a book!

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
I am watching the so called debate and there has been no debate about the evidence at all. Apparently they decided to make boring speeches about democracy instead.

They let the protestors get into the capitol building for an excuse to ignore the evidence. I have not heard a single republican speak and it is mostly over.

They created an excuse to bury the evidence ...[text shortened]... onsidered. Rand Paul knows what Durbin said is not true. Does he have the courage to point that out?
There. Is. No. Evidence.

w

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said

They created an excuse to bury the evidence ...[text shortened]... onsidered. Rand Paul knows what Durbin said is not true. Does he have the courage to point that out?
There is no evidence.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
There is no evidence.
None?
I thought you all changed it from no evidence to not enough to overturn the election. Did you change your mind again?

Voting machines were connected to the internet in violation of election laws. Dead people were caught voting.

Mail in voting makes vote buying super easy. Sign your name and I'll give you $20 for some heroin or whatever. Simply fill out the rest. Super easy!

Your naivety is cute, but dangerous.
You really believe what you are saying, don't you? Did you believe Dick Durbin when he lied about an hour ago?

Read a book!

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
They created an excuse to bury the evidence and give republicans an excuse for failing their constituency. No evidence is being discussed at all. Dick Durbin lied by saying the SCOTUS laughed the Trump team's case out of court as if they heard evidence. That case was not dismissed on the merits, it was dismissed on standing. That means no evidence was considered. Rand Paul knows what Durbin said is not true. Does he have the courage to point that out?
It's the straightforward approach. Not being dismissed on the merits doesn't mean that there are merits. Cases are dismissed for lack of standing because the SCOTUS bar is high.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@handyandy said
It's the straightforward approach. Not being dismissed on the merits doesn't mean that there are merits. Cases are dismissed for lack of standing because the SCOTUS bar is high.
Nope.
The SCOTUS case was dismissed because they said Texas has no interest in what other states do. It had absolutely nothing to do with evidence.

You are promoting the same myths as Dick Durbin. The SCOTUS never laughed them out of court. They simply refused Trump's only way to get his case heard by SCOTUS.

In other words, states can violate the constitution with impunity. That is what SCOTUS decided by refusing to hear the case. Rejecting it on standing would be fine if there was another way to get SCOTUS to accept it. There isn't though.

It was a horrifying decision by SCOTUS. Who becomes POTUS is in the interest of all states. It was a corrupt ruling that will set a horrible precedent that threatens democracy for all political parties.

When it happens to a democrat, will you still like it? Democrats will regret this short term thinking some day. They know not what they have done.

w

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
None?
I thought you all changed it from no evidence to not enough to overturn the election. Did you change your mind again?

Voting machines were connected to the internet in violation of election laws. Dead people were caught voting.

Mail in voting makes vote buying super easy. Sign your name and I'll give you $20 for some heroin or whatever. Simply fill out the re ...[text shortened]... believe what you are saying, don't you? Did you believe Dick Durbin when he lied about an hour ago?

The debate is about the validity of the electors votes. The debate is not about outlining evidence that maybe some votes were wrong. Why would they bother presenting evidence that Aunt Betty checked the box for Trump because her son was away at college.

It's extreeeemely easy to check if dead people voted. Every time it's looked into it turns out to be fake news. Name 10 dead people who voted.

There is no evidence.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@wildgrass said

The debate is about the validity of the electors votes. The debate is not about outlining evidence that maybe some votes were wrong. Why would they bother presenting evidence that Aunt Betty checked the box for Trump because her son was away ...[text shortened]... 's looked into it turns out to be fake news. Name 10 dead people who voted.

There is no evidence.
Do you mean attempted dead people voting? We only know about the ones that were caught. You are not going to claim that if they were caught they never voted, right?

w

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Do you mean attempted dead people voting? We only know about the ones that were caught. You are not going to claim that if they were caught they never voted, right?
No you said dead people voted. Who are (or were) they? There are records of these things.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21
1 edit

@wildgrass said
No you said dead people voted. Who are (or were) they? There are records of these things.
You are not going to claim that if they were caught they never voted, right? I cannot give you the names of people that were never caught.

w

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
You are not going to claim that if they were caught they never voted, right? I cannot give you the names of people that were never caught.
I can't provide you evidence that doesn't exist either, so we're kind of at a stand still. But states do know who voted, and they also know who died. So you could maybe check if you think that happened? Seems like a team of high-paid lawyers did that already.

Maybe Bigfoot lives in a subterranean cavern on the moon. I can't say it's not true because he's never been caught.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
I can't provide you evidence that doesn't exist either, so we're kind of at a stand still. But states do know who voted, and they also know who died. So you could maybe check if you think that happened? Seems like a team of high-paid lawyers did that already.

Maybe Bigfoot lives in a subterranean cavern on the moon. I can't say it's not true because he's never been caught.

Are you going to answer the question or play more stupid games?

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-people-caught-voting-in-nyc-elections-records-show/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/trump-campaign-highlights-examples-dead-people-vot/

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@wildgrass said

The debate is about the validity of the electors votes. The debate is not about outlining evidence that maybe some votes were wrong. Why would they bother presenting evidence that Aunt Betty checked the box for Trump because her son was away ...[text shortened]... 's looked into it turns out to be fake news. Name 10 dead people who voted.

There is no evidence.
How about over 200?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/dead-voter-list-long-island-nassau-county-newsday/1958314/