1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:121 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    When did I say "are you a communist or a capitalist"?
    Here on one of these threads. Actually it was something like: "Are you a communist or a capitalist? I don't think you've ever stated a clear answer."

Made me laugh, I must say.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    Here on one of these threads. Actually it was something like: "Are you a communist or a capitalist? I don't think you've ever stated a clear answer."

Made me laugh, I must say.
    Someone must have asked you the question and I was commenting on your refusal to answer - one of your typical trolling tricks.

That is, if I ever wrote it at all...I'm taking your word for it and you aren't known for your trustworthiness when it comes to facts.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:16
    Your fervent, bitter conflicts with conservatives like whodey and Hugh Glass are more evidence.

There was your recent detailed support for rwingett with respect to Chavez - rwingett was exceptionally admiring if your argument and he is a self described far leftists.
    Mmm. Sounds like it passes the McCarthy Test. Good for you.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:17
    you aren't known for your trustworthiness when it comes to facts.
    Well, well. Another smear? You do seem ruffled today.
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:18
    Your fervent, bitter conflicts with conservatives like whodey and Hugh Glass are more evidence.

There was your recent detailed support for rwingett with respect to Chavez - rwingett was exceptionally admiring if your argument and he is a self described far leftists.
    This thread is evidence. Or are we to believe FMF is really concerned about Cheney's dignity?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:18
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    This thread is evidence. Or are we to believe FMF is really concerned about Cheney's dignity?
    Yeah, but I'm the type who actually supports my assertions when challenged. FMF is not. Thus the untrustworthiness comment.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:19
    Someone must have asked you the question and I was commenting on your refusal to answer
    Reminds me of whodey's: "Come to think of it FMF, I've never heard you specifically condemn Osama bin Laden".
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:21
    Yeah, but I'm the type who actually supports my assertions when challenged.
    Give me an example of one of my "lies" then. Give me an example of bening "far left". Scratch an American and what do you find? scacchipazzo calls me a paedeophile and a Marxist for disagreeing with him about something. You show similar colours.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:22
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Lame. I have been asking other posters if they are concerned by Cheney.

So THESE kinds of things are the "lies" you people keep talking about? LOL.
  10. silicon valley
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well I am not a supporter of the Democrat Party, if that's what you're asking.

With his "kicking back", isn't Cheney breaking all kinds of dignity-preserving protocols?

Is it, for you, a welcome new development in U.S. political culture?
    how could it be "new" if the democrats have been doing it for the past seven years?

it doesn't seem there's many who support those protocols.

you don't need to be a supporter of the democrat party. what positions of the democrats DON'T you support?
  11. silicon valley
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:271 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Has George W. Bush unequivocally distanced himself from Cheney's recent behaviour? A statement from 2009 would be the more telling quote here, surely? I mean, 1998 ?? LOL.
    http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en&client=pub-5386907765195439&channel=5656732914&cof=FORID%3A13%3BAH%3Aleft%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.linuxmint.com%3BCX%3AGoogle%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.linuxmint.com%2Fimg%2Fcse.[WORD TOO LONG]

google for: "he deserves my silence"

Bush says Obama 'deserves my silence' - More politics- msnbc.com
    Mar 17, 2009 ... "I'm not going to spend my time criticizing him. There are plenty of critics in the arena," Bush said. "He deserves my silence." ...
    www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29743567/
    FOXNews.com - Bush: Obama 'Deserves My Silence,' Won't Criticize ...
    Mar 17, 2009 ... "He deserves my silence." Bush said he wants Obama to succeed and said it's important that he has that support. Talk-show host Rush Limbaugh ...
    www.foxnews.com/.../bush-obama-deserves-silence-wont-criticize-new-administration/
    Bush says Obama 'deserves my silence'; AIG bonuses dominate news ...
    Mar 18, 2009 ... He deserves my silence," former president George W. Bush said to a paying audience in Calgary. "Bush declined to critique the Obama ...
    content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2009/03/64301229/1
    Bush promises not to attack Obama - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com
    Mar 18, 2009 ... Otherwise, Bush said: “He deserves my silence.” “There's plenty of critics in the arena,” Bush told a crowd in Calgary, Canada. ...
    www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20160.html
    Bush Abstains From Criticizing Obama In First Speech: He "Deserves ...
    Mar 17, 2009 ... I do have to say I commend him for saying "He deserves my silence" and really, Bush has been quite absent from criticizing the Obama ...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/.../bush-abstains-from-critic_n_176032.html
    'He deserves my silence'
    Mar 18, 2009 ... 'He deserves my silence'. Posted by mark green. on March 18, 2009M at 10:11 am. No surprise here that former President George W. Bush's ...
    blog.newsok.com/scissortales/2009/03/18/he-deserves-my-silence/
    George W. Bush: President Obama 'deserves my silence' - refuses to ...
    Mar 18, 2009 ... declined to critique the Obama administration, saying the new president has enough critics and that he "deserves my silence."
    www.nydailynews.com/.../2009-03-18_george_w_bush_president_obama_deserves_m.html
    Bush won't criticize Obama: 'He deserves my silence ...
    Mar 18, 2009 ... Former US President George W. Bush said he won't criticize President Barack Obama because his succes.
    www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1237114856318&pagename...
    G.W. Bush: Obama 'deserves my silence': The Swamp
    "He deserves my silence.'' . Bush plans to write a book about the 12 toughest decisions he made in office. He wants Obama to succeed in office, ...
    www.swamppolitics.com/news/.../gw_bush_obama_deserves_my_sile.html
    George W. Bush says he won't criticize Obama - SFGate
    "He deserves my silence." Sponsored Links. Old Mondoro Bush CampImages, availability, expert advice & best prices.www.africatravelresource.com ...
    articles.sfgate.com/.../17214234_1_oval-office-first-lady-laura-bush-president-george-w-bush

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    Give me an example of one of my "lies" then. Give me an example of bening "far left". Scratch an American and what do you find? scacchipazzo calls me a paedeophile and a Marxist for disagreeing with him about something. You show similar colours.
    I AM showing evidence that you're far left!

You accuse others' sources of being biased to the right, but never left. You're very critical of Bush, but not Obama. You're pro-choice. You're highly critical of capitalism; you believe social democracy is needed to reign in the free market. You favor government control of airwaves rather than private ownership.

Etc.

I've made my point, not that it wasn't already clear to everyone out there.
  13. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    Lame. I have been asking other posters if they are concerned by Cheney.

So THESE kinds of things are the "lies" you people keep talking about? LOL.
    This thread is just one more of zillions that show your passive-aggressive, lefty bent. I said nothing of lies here. But whatever. Carry on in your normal style FMF. I've lost interest already.
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    "Lies"? Why did you start talking about lies?!

You're not implying I called you a liar, are you? Because if you were, that would be a lie. I did not call you a liar.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:36
    You accuse others' sources of being biased to the right, but never left. You're very critical of Bush, but not Obama. You're pro-choice. You're highly critical of capitalism; you believe social democracy is needed to reign in the free market. You favor government control of airwaves rather than private ownership.
    What is "far left" about any of these stances? They are all moderate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree