1. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 19:392 edits
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    This thread is just one more of zillions that show your passive-aggressive, lefty bent. I said nothing of lies here. But whatever. Carry on in your normal style FMF. I've lost interest already.
    FMS...Cheeny concerns me, not one bit. However, I do think I'll hunt with someone else.
    I am glad he's sticking up, I'd do the same. The whole CIA issue seems to have slipped right from the community focus now. Does that have anything to do with Pelosis? You think.
    He is a man of his word, you see it in his face. On the other hand what does our current president have to show? Where is the promised face to face visit in Iran, or with them? How well has his transparency program "seemed" to have work? Is it un-constitutional to pass a bill where congress goes against the grain of the public, and forces them to pay for their very own plan.
    Is political honor, taking a congressman behind doors, and swinging a deal for his state? We can leave that with just 1 example. If we don't pass this stimulus package, we may see double didget inflation? ( willing to cut him some slack there )
    Yes, you are way left. Swing your aim a bit back and forth and maybe we'll believe you.
    And please don't question a military soldiers honour, when you have no idea, what he saw from his boots. You don't know. And for one second, put this thought in your head. Perhaps even he didn't know? How many times, have you thrown up from Fear?
  2. silicon valley
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 21:33
    Originally posted by Palynka
    What counterpoint? I defend the freedom of the press. So if Dick wants to be a pundit and someone is willing to recruit him, so be it.

You, however, wish to deny this right to those who disagree with you. Sad.

I hope this spells it our for you in a way you'll finally understand.
    what does that have to do with:

It's funny to see spambot attacking the "liberal bias" in the media and defending Dick Cheney as a TV pundit.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 02:502 edits
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    And please don't question a military soldiers honour, when you have no idea, what he saw from his boots.
    I questioned his military honour - and that of the 6 despicable cash-in-the-memory-for-dittohead-points families - based on what you said about them.
  4. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 06:571 edit
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    this is a chess site. most of us are fairly intelligent. but for you, i keep having to spell things out, and even then, you just repeat ad infinitum.

try this on for size:

in my opinion ....

bush's statement coming two days after cheney's is a criticism of cheney's statement. it is not a random coincidence.
    You're killing me Zeeblebot,, the round goes to you.I also have to nominate you for the 2010 RHP Wiseman Awards.

"The path of the wise, is to seek the wiser"
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 07:02
    (zeeblebot presses <F7> )

zeeblebot basks in the glory ...
  6. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 07:04
    And to think FMF told me I was wrong to come here seeking the wisemen??
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 11:25
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    what does that have to do with:

It's funny to see spambot attacking the "liberal bias" in the media and defending Dick Cheney as a TV pundit.
    I see you fail to connect the dots again. No surprise there.
  8. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 12:42
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Off the top of my head few specifics jump out. I'll do a forum search and see if I can support that assertion, but not right now.

EDIT - so far I've got your tremendous anti-Israel bias and your use of the Guardian as evidence. But then your respect for WWII Allied dead is typically a right wing sorta thing.
    Since when did respect for the WWII Allied dead become a right wing monopoly?
    Some wars are justified and some are not. The men of all nations who fought and died fighting against possibly the greatest evil the world has ever known deserve the respect of everyone, not just the right wing. I find this statement of yours a wee bit disgraceful if it implies that those who lean to the left have no respect for those who sacrificed their lives for our freedom.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 12:55
    Originally posted by The Snapper
    I find this statement of yours [AThousandYoung] a wee bit disgraceful if it implies that those who lean to the left have no respect for those who sacrificed their lives for our freedom.
    I wouldn't take too much notice of his 'analysis'. He's showing his intellectual credentials with his assertions that being pro-choice and believing in social democracy are indicators of being "far left". Kind of funny, really. Too silly-surly-shallow to qualify for "disgraceful".
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 15:08
    You also use Al-Jazeera as a source, but never a right wing source.
    I use The Economist quite a lot. Also Frontpage Magazine (very hard right). The Weekly Standard. The Australian. Haaretz Daily. International Herald Tribune. wsws.com (Trotskyite). freerepublic.com. Nationalreviewonline.com. Never a right-wing source?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 15:13
    I've got your tremendous anti-Israel bias and your use of the Guardian as evidence. But then your respect for WWII Allied dead is typically a right wing sorta thing.
    I see myself as in the middle, more or less, on Israel - although anti-Zionist, but I have plenty of non-"far left" company on that issue. I never use The Guardian - or any other newspaper - as "evidence". What a curiously dim thing to say! "Evidence"? Using a link to a news story or an op-ed to set up a debate topic is pretty much a standard practice on these threads. What makes you think I use them as "evidence"? LOL. What do you understand by the word "evidence"? Is it different in the U.S.?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 15:17
    But then your respect for WWII Allied dead is typically a right wing sorta thing.
    Whoops. This is one of your 'manchild' moments, methinks.
  13. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 17:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    I wouldn't take too much notice of his 'analysis'. He's showing his intellectual credentials with his assertions that being pro-choice and believing in social democracy are indicators of being "far left". Kind of funny, really. Too silly-surly-shallow to qualify for "disgraceful".
    you're right about the pro-choice stance, however, social democracy is without a doubt a left-wing ideal, ultimately its objective is the distribution of wealth through government programs, do you deny this?
  14. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 17:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    I use The Economist quite a lot. Also Frontpage Magazine (very hard right). The Weekly Standard. The Australian. Haaretz Daily. International Herald Tribune. wsws.com (Trotskyite). freerepublic.com. Nationalreviewonline.com. Never a right-wing source?
    when did you use freerepublic as a source?
  15. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 17:58
    But then your respect for WWII Allied dead is typically a right wing sorta thing.
    Sorry, but have to agree this part is ridiculous.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree