1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 16:40
    Suppose dems win the house, lose the Senate, what does that mean for the Mueller probe? I assume Sessions is history, probably Rosenstein also so some Trump hack, #4 on the list, sounds like, will be IG. If that happens can he kill the probe?
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 18:10
    @sonhouse said
    Suppose dems win the house, lose the Senate, what does that mean for the Mueller probe? I assume Sessions is history, probably Rosenstein also so some Trump hack, #4 on the list, sounds like, will be IG. If that happens can he kill the probe?
    tell me sonhouse...what is the need for this probe?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 18:18

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 18:23
    @mott-the-hoople said
    So you haven't noticed every high up close to Trump is now awaiting sentencing, pleading guilty? I only hire the best, I believe he said. The probe has the chance to prove corruption and maybe even collusion with Russia, maybe not by him but by his son Jr. His house of cards may fall all the way to zero when the facts come out like his so-called charitable foundation proven to just be a money laundering tree.
    But of course for you Trump can do no wrong, kill pre-existing conditions for medical insurance, no big deal, kill birthright citizenship, whooppee just what you want no doubt. He claims to ALWAYS support pre-existing conditions but if so why are there many republican law suites to do just that, kill Pre-existing conditions? You probably think that is just another fake news, being totally brainwashed by Trump.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 19:34
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Now Mott is a legal scholar??
  6. Germany
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 19:40
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Do you think the criminals caught during the probe so far should be pardoned?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 21:16
    @mchill said
    Now Mott is a legal scholar??
    better than being a straight up dumb ass like you. 😂
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 21:18
    @sonhouse said
    So you haven't noticed every high up close to Trump is now awaiting sentencing, pleading guilty? I only hire the best, I believe he said. The probe has the chance to prove corruption and maybe even collusion with Russia, maybe not by him but by his son Jr. His house of cards may fall all the way to zero when the facts come out like his so-called charitable foundation proven ...[text shortened]... g conditions? You probably think that is just another fake news, being totally brainwashed by Trump.
    none have anything to do with Trump. Mueller was setting people up. But you being a lowlife yourself, you dont care if peoples lives are ruined for nothing.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 11:02
    @mott-the-hoople said
    none have anything to do with Trump. Mueller was setting people up. But you being a lowlife yourself, you dont care if peoples lives are ruined for nothing.
    Is it a bad thing to "ruin" criminals' lives by arresting and convicting them?
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 11:431 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Is it a bad thing to "ruin" criminals' lives by arresting and convicting them?
    no its not. I think all involved with the fake dossier and lying to get fisa warrant should be arrested.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 12:36
    @mott-the-hoople said
    no its not. I think all involved with the fake dossier and lying to get fisa warrant should be arrested.
    So you think people who committed no crimes should be arrested? The dossier isn't "fake" and no one lied to get the FISA warrant regarding Carter Page, who had known contacts with Russian intelligence agents.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 12:54
    @no1marauder said
    So you think people who committed no crimes should be arrested? The dossier isn't "fake" and no one lied to get the FISA warrant regarding Carter Page, who had known contacts with Russian intelligence agents.
    LOL ...so you double down on the charade? It is public knowledge now what went on.
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 13:12
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL ...so you double down on the charade? It is public knowledge now what went on.
    So what exactly did go on again?
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 13:13
    @kmax87 said
    So what exactly did go on again?
    democrats lied!
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 14:46
    @no1marauder said
    You can verify everything in the dossier as accurate? No, you cannot. There are lots of claims in the dossier that cannot be confirmed. Trump with under aged prostitutes for example.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree