1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 15:10
    @no1marauder said
    What is your source of information that Mueller "fattened his bank account" from money obtained from Manafort?

Trump hardly acts like he is "being controlled" by the investigation. Do you have anything that is not a crackpot theory with no basis in fact?

The mid-terms ended barely a day ago. So far, Mueller has announced indictments on Fridays. We'll see if something happens tomorrow.
    Friday has come and gone. What is Mueller waiting for? For DJT to get rid of Rosenstein? He is getting the axe next. You know that, right?
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 15:341 edit
    @sonhouse said
    You think Mueller is in it for the money? You denigrate a great man if so. A decorated war hero, former head of the FBI, a by the book dude. I would vote for him for president.
    Here is a 25 second video of Mueller promoting the Iraq invasion. Only 25 seconds so take the time.
    YouTube

Pro war propaganda is not some theory. It is science.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S036381110300047X

Do I have to keep reminding you about how Mueller and Comey screwed up big time. They are incompetent idiots!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/21/when_comey_and_mueller_bungled_the_anthrax_case_133953.html

If you have any doubt at all that Mueller and Comey are major league a-holes check out this nova episode so you are fully aware of how corrupt those a-holes were in finding scapegoats to blame for it. Hatfield was exonerated and Ivins could not have possibly done it alone. He was probably innocent too. How convenient that he committed suicide before they could charge him with the crime.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/military/anthrax-investigation.html

Edit: Frontline has a documentary about it.

YouTube
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 18:56
    @metal-brain said
    Friday has come and gone. What is Mueller waiting for? For DJT to get rid of Rosenstein? He is getting the axe next. You know that, right?
    Maybe, but the right wing was giddily claiming that back in September.

In the end, you, Mott and the rest are going to look foolish; I have little doubt that Mueller is going to close out the investigation with a bang.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 19:02
    @no1marauder said

In the end, you, Mott and the rest are going to look foolish; I have little doubt that Mueller is going to close out the investigation with a bang.
    that's cool...you look foolish right now!
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 19:042 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    that's cool...you look foolish right now!
    How'd your midterm election prediction work out?

And, of course, you were one of the right wingers who claimed Rosenstein was out in September; I believe you even started a thread about it.

And you thought a judge was going to throw out all the charges against Manafort back in May.

Your record isn't too good here. Mott.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 20:18
    @no1marauder said
    How'd your midterm election prediction work out?

And, of course, you were one of the right wingers who claimed Rosenstein was out in September; I believe you even started a thread about it.

And you thought a judge was going to throw out all the charges against Manafort back in May.

Your record isn't too good here. Mott.
    why are you lying? None of what you just posted is true. You are a lying weasle
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 20:381 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why are you lying? None of what you just posted is true. You are a lying weasle
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/they-begin-devouring-one-another.178534

EDIT: Took a bit but: https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/meuller-caught.176782
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 21:36
    @no1marauder said

I'm using the after mid-term excuse with this one. After all, DJT waited until after M-TE to get rid of Sessions. When the investigation is out of Rosenstein's hands DJT will be free to ask for his resignation as well. We will see if Whitaker is confirmed.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 22:202 edits
    @metal-brain said
    I'm using the after mid-term excuse with this one. After all, DJT waited until after M-TE to get rid of Sessions. When the investigation is out of Rosenstein's hands DJT will be free to ask for his resignation as well. We will see if Whitaker is confirmed.
    Have you done a serious look at that Whitaker assswipe? You know, the one just told to repay the money that corrupt company paid him and he refused? The one who already decided the outcome of the Mueller probe even though he knows zero about it, it's a witchhunt, should be shut down and all that, even though already there have been a bunch of guilty verdicts already and no doubt more to come as M gets closer to Trump's family, as corrupt as Trump himself. And the one who should not even BE in that position because it takes a successful congressional confirmation which Whitaker never had and never will if sane people vote on him.

And under sane people the succession would have gone to the #2 guy, Rosenstein. Did you ever even THINK why that didn't happen? Of course not, since you are a brainwashed trumpite.
    But for you, none of that means shyte does it, Trump can do no wrong......
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 22:31
    @metal-brain said
    The investigation is already in Whittaker's hands (who I seriously doubt will even be nominated to the AG position). There's no practical reason for the Donald to fire Rosenstein and some considerable risk (the new House would surely want his testimony regarding Trump's efforts at obstructing Mueller's investigation) but Trump is often petty and irrational so he may well force Rosenstein out.

I feel reasonably confident that Mueller has prepared for these contingencies and that they will not succeed in derailing justice.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 23:44
    @no1marauder said
    The investigation is already in Whittaker's hands (who I seriously doubt will even be nominated to the AG position). There's no practical reason for the Donald to fire Rosenstein and some considerable risk (the new House would surely want his testimony regarding Trump's efforts at obstructing Mueller's investigation) but Trump is often petty and irrational so he may well ...[text shortened]... at Mueller has prepared for these contingencies and that they will not succeed in derailing justice.
    Who said anything about derailing justice? There are other reasons to get rid of Rosenstein. Sessions could not take over the investigation because he recused himself. He needs Whittaker there long enough to learn the case, but after that there is no reason to keep Rosenstein.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 23:47
    @sonhouse said
    Have you done a serious look at that Whitaker assswipe? You know, the one just told to repay the money that corrupt company paid him and he refused? The one who already decided the outcome of the Mueller probe even though he knows zero about it, it's a witchhunt, should be shut down and all that, even though already there have been a bunch of guilty verdicts already and no d ...[text shortened]... a brainwashed trumpite.
    But for you, none of that means shyte does it, Trump can do no wrong......
    We were not talking about Whitaker, we were talking about Mueller.

Do you still think Mueller is a great guy?
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 23:571 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Who said anything about derailing justice? There are other reasons to get rid of Rosenstein. Sessions could not take over the investigation because he recused himself. He needs Whittaker there long enough to learn the case, but after that there is no reason to keep Rosenstein.
    We know why Trump forced Sessions out. He is certainly hoping Whittaker can stop Mueller, something Sessions couldn't.

Rosenstein has been in public service for over 20 years. Trump himself nominated him for his present position and he was confirmed 94-6 by the US Senate. There is no reason to replace him but Trump's petty anger that he would not obstruct justice by curtailing Mueller's investigation.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 00:57
    @no1marauder said
    We know why Trump forced Sessions out. He is certainly hoping Whittaker can stop Mueller, something Sessions couldn't.

Rosenstein has been in public service for over 20 years. Trump himself nominated him for his present position and he was confirmed 94-6 by the US Senate. There is no reason to replace him but Trump's petty anger that he would not obstruct justice by curtailing Mueller's investigation.
    oh...wearing a wire to facilitate a coup on our president is nothing is it?
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 01:04
    @mott-the-hoople said
    oh...wearing a wire to facilitate a coup on our president is nothing is it?
    There was a "coup"? Guess I missed that bit of (mis)information.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree