1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 20:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    His "advantage" is that if everything is in one forum, more people would be exposed to his "brilliant" threads, as they sift through his crap for the threads interesting to them.

I say if he's on that big of an ego trip, he should start a blog and leave us out of it.
    I absolutely love your call it like it is attitude.

I still envision you as a Valkyrie Shield Maiden. Tousled golden locks flowing in the wind. Sword glinting in the sun, hued red with the blood of your victims. Shear unmerciless and righteous wrath.

I would totally throw blueberry muffins at your bum.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 21:01
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I absolutely love your call it like it is attitude.

I still envision you as a Valkyrie Shield Maiden. Tousled golden locks flowing in the wind. Sword glinting in the sun, hued red with the blood of your victims. Shear unmerciless and righteous wrath.

I would totally throw blueberry muffins at your bum.
    One suspects it would take a few weeks to save up your pocket money, to buy those muffins.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 21:14
    Ask FMF if it's "butting in" or if it's the free flow of information, conversation style, you know, like on an online forum?

And in case you haven't noticed, I am against GB's idea to "prune" the forums and it's FMF who is "for" his idea. That hardly makes me GB's "spokesperson".
    Then butt out.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 21:25
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    One suspects it would take a few weeks to save up your pocket money, to buy those muffins.
    I make my own muffins. The sweetest blueberries. Thick batter. Lovingly spooned into cute little muffin cups and baked to the perfect golden brown. Then bounced of a taught buttocks.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 23:16
    I make my own muffins. The sweetest blueberries. Thick batter. Lovingly spooned into cute little muffin cups and baked to the perfect golden brown. Then bounced of a taught buttocks.
    "An Invitation to all RHP Members reading this "2016 Survey":[/b] Please reply to the following three questions regarding these fifteen (15) public forums by answering three questions: 1) Which do you enjoy most? 2) Which should be combined? 3) Which in your opinion serve little if any purpose? Thanks. ~GB" (OP)

"I make my own muffins. The sweetest blueberries. Thick batter. Lovingly spooned into cute little muffin cups and baked to the perfect golden brown. Then bounced of a taught buttocks."
    _______

Relevance?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 23:25
    There is a reason why people on this site say, "Take it to [insert name of forum here], spanky." How long have you been here? Are you that clueless about human nature, even that slice of it seen on RHP?
    Suggesting that I am "clueless about human nature" is not a genuine counterargument worthy of this discussion we have been having. Discussion of sports and culture topics would be more lively and would draw the attention of more contributors if they were aired on a General Forum endowed with wider choice and higher traffic.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 23:29
    Originally posted by josephw
    Whatever modifications to this web site you envision that you think might make it better is merely a reshuffling of the existing format, which in the aggregate won't change a thing except maybe enhancing your ego. 😉
    Resorting to referencing my "ego" is you pointedly not engaging the arguments that have been offered. This is a discussion we are involved in here. Not Clans Forum banter. 😉
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 23:372 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "An Invitation to all RHP Members reading this "2016 Survey": Please reply to the following three questions regarding these fifteen (15) public forums by answering three questions: 1) Which do you enjoy most? 2) Which should be combined? 3) Which in your opinion serve little if any purpose? Thanks. ~GB" (OP)

[ ...[text shortened]... nd baked to the perfect golden brown. Then bounced of a taught buttocks."
    _______

Relevance?[/b]
    You are irrrelevant. Please get bent. Goddamn muffin blocker.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 00:00
    Then bounced of a taught buttocks.
    So not Suzianne after all then?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 00:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Resorting to referencing my "ego" is you pointedly not engaging the arguments that have been offered. This is a discussion we are involved in here. Not Clans Forum banter. 😉
    What discussion? You mean the one where only your ideas are worth discussing?

9 posters contributed to this thread. You made 21 posts so far.

Suzianne 16
    GrampyBobby 12
    Myself 7, counting this one.
    HandyAndy 5
    Hand of Hacate 4, meaningless yet revealing of his character.
    Ghost of a Duke 2, along with Divegeester
    NoEarthlyReason 1

I think it's clear who thinks they have the most important stuff to say.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 00:20
    What discussion? You mean the one where only your ideas are worth discussing?

9 posters contributed to this thread. You made 21 posts so far.

Suzianne 16
    GrampyBobby 12
    Myself 7, counting this one.
    HandyAndy 5
    Hand of Hacate 4, meaningless yet revealing of his character.
    Ghost of a Duke 2, along with Divegeester
    NoEarthlyReason 1

I think it's clear who thinks they have the most important stuff to say.
    None of this personalized stuff is actually engaging any of the arguments (with which you disagree) that have been tabled. 🙂
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 00:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So not Suzianne after all then?
    There you are again geester, hand in hand with the Hand making course jokes at the expense of a sister.

You just joined the ranks with ole' robbie over there who did the same thing in another thread making crude remarks directed at Suzianne.

Shall I quote Jesus when he said we'd be judged by every word that comes out of our mouths? I better not because you'll start crying again about how I insulted you again with the Bible.

Trash talking Christains.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 00:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    None of this personalized stuff is actually engaging any of the arguments (with which you disagree) that have been tabled. 🙂
    Right! It's an argument about the argument. 😉

I'll have to remember only you can make a point. 😕
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 00:291 edit
    There you are again geester, hand in hand with the Hand making course jokes at the expense of a sister.

You just joined the ranks with ole' robbie over there who did the same thing in another thread making crude remarks directed at Suzianne.

Shall I quote Jesus when he said we'd be judged by every word that comes out of our mouths? I better not becaus ...[text shortened]... l start crying again about how I insulted you again with the Bible.

Trash talking Christains.
    I'd rather be jokingly accused of having a flabby ass (by someone who's never seen me), than seriously accused of being an enemy of God. Your pretensious pouting doesn't impress me me josephw.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 00:29
    Shall I quote Jesus when he said we'd be judged by every word that comes out of our mouths? I better not because you'll start crying again about how I insulted you again with the Bible.
    Why would you quote Bible verses in the middle of some General Forum banter?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree