27 yr old can't reach puberty

27 yr old can't reach puberty

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Jan 17

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Toot toot !
Every time I toot my own horn, I get another three years tacked onto my sentence.

Guess I shouldn't do that in public any more.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17
2 edits

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Every time I toot my own horn, I get another three years tacked onto my sentence.

Guess I shouldn't do that in public any more.
We are approaching an age (I'm already there) where it's not only acceptable, it's expected.

I got a letter a few weeks back from a granddaughter and she called both me and my cat "old farts"... it used to be her cat, but now it's mine.
All I could think of was "Wow, she likes me... she really likes me."

And this is important, because she recently completed Marine Corps boot camp. If she hated me I'd have something to worry about..

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17

Originally posted by Seitse
As a certified psychoanalyst, I can easily diagnose you as someone
who is desperate to tell others without much prompt needed. It is
called loneliness, and it is part of getting old.
Yeah, sure, lonely. Right now in my house are my two adopted Hispanic sons with 3 kids each, some of my grandkids. Wife in hospital right now, but of course this is all BS right.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17

You had me at "breakdance."
You had me.
At.
Break.
Dance.
And of course you fell for every BS line, believed everything he wrote in his desperate attempt to outdo someone who actually lived an interesting life.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Jan 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
And of course you fell for every BS line, believed everything he wrote in his desperate attempt to outdo someone who actually lived an interesting life.
Have you ever seen him breakdance?

It's said he is incedinary: they can't even record him, the moves are so hot the film melts.
When they tried using phones without film, the recordings all come back with nothing but white noise, like he x-rayed them or something.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17

Have you ever seen him breakdance?

It's said he is incedinary: they can't even record him, the moves are so hot the film melts.
When they tried using phones without film, the recordings all come back with nothing but white noise, like he x-rayed them or something.
Sure. How do you breakdance on a flat planet? BTW I am still waiting for the link to your Phd paper disproving Einstein about the constancy of c. Oh yeah, also the Van Allen belts since you obviously are such a maven about it. Where are those papers?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Jan 17

Sure. How do you breakdance on a flat planet? BTW I am still waiting for the link to your Phd paper disproving Einstein about the constancy of c. Oh yeah, also the Van Allen belts since you obviously are such a maven about it. Where are those papers?
I'm feeling like you've forgotten to answer my question.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17

I'm feeling like you've forgotten to answer my question.
In other words, just more words, you have no such paper. So tell me in your own words here why c is variable in vacuum. We know it gets slower in a medium like water and oil, but it is clearly a constant in vacuum. So tell us your big secret, who knows, you might get the Nobel prize for your fantastic work.

Read a book!

Moves
31 Jan 17

Originally posted by lemon lime
I'm occasionally tempted to toot my own horn. But whenever I have it has oftentimes been met with either incredulous disbelief, or by a profound sense of embarrassment from listeners who are (in my opinion) too easily depressed by the lack of accomplishment in their own lives.

Everyone's life has its own unique worth that cannot (or more to the point, ...[text shortened]... I believe may have been done to the fragile psychological make up of unrealistic over achievers.
How noble of you not to pat yourself on the back for fear of making others envious.

Bullshlt doesn't always have that effect, but it's probably better to stay on the safe side. 🙂

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17

"...disproving Einstein about the constancy of c."

WHAT ?!!
When did this happen? WHO disproved it, and why was I not informed?

I left explicit instructions that I was to be immediately informed if and when c (constancy of) was ever disproven. Not the day after, not a few hours later, but immediately.
I am so mad right now I could spit, and I'll tell you what will come of this... and you can take it to the bank.
heads - will - roll.

that's right... you heard me...
roll.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17

In other words, just more words, you have no such paper. So tell me in your own words here why c is variable in vacuum. We know it gets slower in a medium like water and oil, but it is clearly a constant in vacuum. So tell us your big secret, who knows, you might get the Nobel prize for your fantastic work.
Wait, what the $#@& are you talking about?

Light always travels in a vacuum. If it appears to be traveling slower through a medium like water or oil it's only because photons are constantly stopping and starting up again, and this happens many many many times as a photon is traveling through the medium. It travels through the empty spaces at the speed of c, and whenever it's not traveling at c it's not traveling at all.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
31 Jan 17

Yeah, sure, lonely. Right now in my house are my two adopted Hispanic sons with 3 kids each, some of my grandkids. Wife in hospital right now, but of course this is all BS right.
I am with my 7 Irish hounds and my falcon, getting ready to go out fox hunting.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17

Originally posted by Seitse
I am with my 7 Irish hounds and my falcon, getting ready to go out fox hunting.
No more talk with trolls.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 17

Originally posted by lemon lime
Wait, what the $#@& are you talking about?

Light always travels in a vacuum. If it appears to be traveling slower through a medium like water or oil it's only because photons are constantly stopping and starting up again, and this happens many many many times as a photon is traveling through the medium. It travels through the empty spaces at the speed of c, and whenever it's not traveling at c it's not traveling at all.
The Freak thinks Earth is flat, citing stuff like 'how deep did the Russians dig through the Earth, implying they must have busted through the planet at 7 miles and are now in the middle of a vast conspiracy to hide that fact.

Satellites don't exist, NASA ALWAYS lies, no men walked on the moon, GPS is done from ground stations, the sun is a small globe maybe a thousand miles in diameter and somehow rotates around the flat Earth on one side only, and of course the moon has to be smaller and much closer because they can't rationalize clearly visible lunar eclipses.
NASA lies about like the full image of Antarctica since that would immediately refute the flatasssness of Earth but every other space faring nation has to be in on the vast international conspiracy, in spite of the fact I was on Apollo as a mere tech on Apollo Tracking and Timing, atomic clocks to sync the radio telescopes around the planet and a little transponder on Apollo that they sent out a digital signal to the transponder which rebroadcasted that same signal on a slightly different frequency and they analyse the return, compare incoming and outgoing signals which told them immediately how far away they were in space, accurate to within 50 feet. Of course I was lied to, all that equipment was just bogus to fool us, the working technical staff.

And c is not a constant, why I don't know.

The acceleration we feel is not gravity but, get this, are you ready for it:

DENSITY.

Not even sure why they have to include that one in the rest of the stupidity.

Have I missed anything Freak?