Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Hang on, unlike me? But I [b]do admit that there's a degree of validity to my observation. 😉[/b]
See? You did it again! I know you're just joking, but you did play on the words. 😉

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
Well, maybe half. I'm sure my friends don't mind if I step on their toes a little.
Is 'not stepping on friends' toes' a matter of principle for you that trumps other principles that might underpin the content of what you post?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Why you are reading so much into the fact Russ chose to post what he did
Did I?

It wasn't me that originated the idea. I merely asked whether or not it was true.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
I think Seitse would have to raise his game if I were his target audience for his 'comedy', and the fact he knows he can't is what fuels his rancour. He once stalked me across four forums for two weeks suggesting I was a pedophile and asking me if I was having sex with my own children as revenge for telling him that one of his schoolboy snigger snigger jokes on the Culture Forum wasn't funny.
Seriously, I don't think he cares what you think at all, man.

I know it's hard for you to take, but I'm sure you guys are just a lulz bucket for him.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
What way does that concern me. Are you just trying to tell me about you and Seitse past relationship in the other forums? Or just away to bring up that he called you a pedophile?
It really doesn't have anything to do with me. That was between you him and what ever Moderator was involved when you reported it.

Kind Regards,
Have a great evening, or what ever time it is in your neck of the woods,
Sincerely,
-VR
He's just re-living his 'glory days', that's all.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Is 'not stepping on friends' toes' a matter of principle for you that trumps other principles that might underpin the content of what you post?
Not in the slightest.

My principles are intact.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Seriously, I don't think he cares what you think at all, man.

He and I have been chatting for hours. We have been talking in depth about what we both think.

I know it's hard for you to take, but I'm sure you guys are just a lulz bucket for him.

Your comment is not hard to take at all. Do you ever wonder whether you are anybody's "lulz bucket" here on these forums, Suzianne?

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
It wasn't me that originated the idea. I merely asked whether or not it was true.
I haven't read anything written by you yet where you tackled those that originated the idea that there was some significance in Russ's posts.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Then you haven't paid attention to the philosophy of freedom of speech - especially offensive speech - that I have espoused here for years. I used to argue (and copped a fair deal of flak for it) that offence and abuse ought to be left there as testimony to its author's true colours in both mind and behaviour. That's why I "admitted" that I alerted Seitse's post regarding Grampy Bobby's deceased wife recently; it was a change of policy on my part.
Really? Is this why for a while there, you were asking everyone that disagreed with you if they 'reported' you? Your attitude was, "Did you report it? You must not have thought it was that bad then."

And now you're trumpeting free speech? What's that you were saying about "hypocrisy" a few pages back?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Oh dear.
Okay, come on now. Confess. Did you cop that from divegeester, or did he cop it from you?

It's a favorite phrase of both of you. In fact, you two are the only ones who use it here.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Really? Is this why for a while there, you were asking everyone that disagreed with you if they 'reported' you? Your attitude was, "Did you report it? You must not have thought it was that bad then."

And now you're trumpeting free speech? What's that you were saying about "hypocrisy" a few pages back?

You are missing the point, Suzianne. If you have seen posts that you think the Moderators should have deleted and you condemn the Moderators for not deleting them, and then it turns out that you did not alert those posts to the Moderators [so that they could take the action you condemn them for not taking] - and then, to top that, you refuse to give any examples of these 'terrible' posts that the Moderators failed to delete - then you are simply a hypocritical blowhard.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Jul 16

Okay, come on now. Confess. Did you cop that from divegeester, or did he cop it from you?

It's a favorite phrase of both of you. In fact, you two are the only ones who use it here.
You know, as similar as their writing seems to be, how can we be assured that FMF isn't also divegeester?

The only question: who wears the tight sweater?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
It's interesting that you didn't think to ask Suzianne, Very Rusty, Seitse, or chaney3 why they were "reading so much into it" over and over and over again. Very Rusty has been "reading so much into" Russ's posts on my thread in about 12-16 of his posts. 😉
It was just interesting to fill in the blanks since you were so defiantly evasive about it.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

It was just interesting to fill in the blanks since you were so defiantly evasive about it.
Evasive about what?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You misunderstand me. By "the robbie carrobie-chaney3-GHOSTHUNTER playbook" I am referring to where people suddenly start 'banter' about how other posters might be gay, and do so in the middle of forum conversations when they haven't got any better banter to offer.
You brought his name into it, apparently because you "didn't have any better banter to offer". The least you could do is accept his telling you to leave him out of it.

Funny how he doesn't appreciate being used, either. Who could've figured that? Anybody but you.