Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3
Oh okay. I feel much better now.
Thanks.
Why?? He's implying that you do these things, just like he's implying that everyone else he lists does them.

He's using you to make a point, man. An invalid point. And you're thanking him? Would you also buy a used car from him? And also ask him if he would please throw in a flat spare?

You didn't misunderstand him. He just wants you to think you misunderstood him. He got you to actually thank him. Slick, huh?

c

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Why?? He's implying that you do these things, just like he's implying that everyone else he lists does them.

He's using you to make a point, man. An invalid point. And you're thanking him? Would you also buy a used car from him? And also ask him if he would please throw in a flat spare?

You didn't misunderstand him. He just wants you to think you misunderstood him. He got you to actually thank him. Slick, huh?
It was supposed to be sarcasm, but it didn't come off correctly.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
A-HA!
So!
RUSS is trisha80!
I really don't think Russ would be pleased with you hanging your guilt on him.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

You brought his name into it, apparently because you "didn't have any better banter to offer". The least you could do is accept his telling you to leave him out of it.
You seem to have grabbed the wrong end of the stick. I mentioned "robbie carrobie-chaney3-GHOSTHUNTER" because they also used to slot into an 'ooh-er-you-must-be-gay' routine when they'd run out of things to say. I said this to FreakyKBH because he seemed to be using a bit of 'ooh-er-you-must-be-gay' routine himself

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
I haven't read anything written by you yet where you tackled those that originated the idea that there was some significance in Russ's posts.
Well, I haven't heard you say anything about what divegeester said either.

So we're even. 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Is 'not stepping on friends' toes' a matter of principle for you that trumps other principles that might underpin the content of what you post?
Interrogation Room 3 is open if you want to discuss this with him further.

Don't forget your 500W light, your dental picks, your electrode sponges and the bucket of water by the door. Off you go.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne to chaney3
Why?? He's implying that you do these things, just like he's implying that everyone else he lists does them. He's using you to make a point, man. An invalid point.
Are you claiming that the likes of robbie, chaney3 and GHOSTHUNTER haven't - several times between them - dropped into the dreary puerile 'ooh-er-you-must-be-gay' routine? Are you saying that it's untrue?

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Interrogation Room 3 is open if you want to discuss this with him further.
josephw answered the question without batting an eyelid and probably doesn't need you to bat yours on his behalf. 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Seriously, I don't think he cares what you think at all, man.

He and I have been chatting for hours. We have been talking in depth about what we both think.

I know it's hard for you to take, but I'm sure you guys are just a lulz bucket for him.

Your comment is not hard to take at all. Do you ever wonder whether you are anybody's "lulz bucket" here on these forums, Suzianne?[/b]
A) Really? I don't think Seitse cares what you think, and there's no way you can convince me he does. Hours. Really? No one can usually stand talking to you for 10 solid minutes, let alone an hour, certainly not him.

B) No, I don't wonder that at all.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
Well, I haven't heard you say anything about what divegeester said [about Russ] either.
If you read the conversation about Russ's posting, it's a conspiracy theory plucked out of thin air by several people whose names I mentioned. I have commented on their daft banter several times, especially Very Rusty, who has repeated it over and over and over again. If you think divegeester has put forward a conspiracy theory that I should comment on, tell me where it is, and I'll see if I ought or need to make a comment on it or not.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
I haven't read anything written by you yet where you tackled those that originated the idea that there was some significance in Russ's posts.
Why should he? Because you said so? Why should he care?

See, this is what I was "on about" when I said that you are so far removed from what normal people think and care about. You care about it, for some reason that we can't fathom, and yet you think that because you care, so should everybody.

News flash: We don't.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

FMF: Do you ever wonder whether you are anybody's "lulz bucket" here on these forums, Suzianne?

No, I don't wonder that at all.
Well, then, we are just the same in this matter.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Really? I don't think Seitse cares what you think, and there's no way you can convince me he does.
I was referring to josephw, weren't you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Really? Is this why for a while there, you were asking everyone that disagreed with you if they 'reported' you? Your attitude was, "Did you report it? You must not have thought it was that bad then."

And now you're trumpeting free speech? What's that you were saying about "hypocrisy" a few pages back?

You are missing the point, Suzianne. If you ...[text shortened]... rible' posts that the Moderators failed to delete - then you are simply a hypocritical blowhard.[/b]
Oh, but *you* can not report posts (which no one believes, btw) and call it "free speech", but everyone else is a hypocrite for not reporting posts?

See, this is why no one cares what you think, hypocrite. I'm not the one "missing the point".

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

FMF: I haven't read anything written by you yet where you tackled those that originated the idea that there was some significance in Russ's posts.

Why should he? Because you said so? Why should he care?
He cared enough to tackle divegeester even though all the Russ nonsense comes from the likes of Very Rusty and not divegeester.