Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
You don't think you're a "lulz bucket" for anyone. I don't think I'm a "lulz bucket" for anyone. Same.
No. You don't even know what a "lulz bucket" IS.

Not the same.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Perhaps you can spend a little more attention to a conversation once in a while.
I stand corrected. It was Seitse you were referring back to. Lots of posts being posted here in a short space of time.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Exactly. Who cares. But the fact that robbie carrobie, chaney3, GHOSTHUNTER, FreakyKBH care enough about it to slip it into the banter makes it an issue that they have inserted into the conversation, not me. If it's "a complete non-issue" why is it me you're tackling about it, and not them?
Because you're the one making a big, fat, hairy deal about it, only to deride them.

The fact is that you brought cheney3 into this ego maelstrom of yours. The least you could do is apologize. This is another failed tactic of yours, the casual name-dropping.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

No. You don't even know what a "lulz bucket" IS.

Not the same.
Neither of us think we are "lulz buckets" for anyone. That means, in this respect, both of us are the same.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Because you're the one making a big, fat, hairy deal about it, only to deride them.

The fact is that you brought cheney3 into this ego maelstrom of yours. The least you could do is apologize. This is another failed tactic of yours, the casual name-dropping.
How am I making " big, fat, hairy deal about it"? I simply said:

"Oh dear. Straight out of the robbie carrobie-chaney3-GHOSTHUNTER playbook."

I mentioned chaney3 because it's the sort of thing he does. Same goes for robbie and GHOSTHUNTER.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Me:
I didn't alert any posts and nor did I criticize the Moderators for not deleting them.

You:
You didn't alert any posts and I yet you did criticize the Moderators for not deleting them.

One of these two stances is hypocritical. And it's yours, not mine.
Your hypocrisy lies in the whole "free speech" tactic you used as an excuse not to alert posts while simultaneously calling others hypocrites that you mysteriously did not include in this post.

And who said I didn't alert any posts? I simply refused your egomaniacal demand to show them to you. Frankly, which posts I alerted is none of your business. Why don't you ask your pal Russ?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
How am I making " big, fat, hairy deal about it"? I simply said:

"Oh dear. Straight out of the robbie carrobie-chaney3-GHOSTHUNTER playbook."

I mentioned chaney3 because it's the sort of thing he does. Same goes for robbie and GHOSTHUNTER.
You call in others so that your own hypocrisy seems normal. Well, maybe it does to you.

People don't appreciate being used, which is what I said at that moment. This casual name-dropping you do isn't funny, and frankly, it's not working for you. You really do think so little of other users here, don't you?

c

Moves
31 Jul 16

Thank you Suzianne.
I have recently argued with FMF in the spirituality forum...but it's now past 1:30am here on the east coast...and I'm too tired to argue.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Your hypocrisy lies in the whole "free speech" tactic you used as an excuse not to alert posts while simultaneously calling others hypocrites that you mysteriously did not include in this post.
On the contrary, "the whole free speech tactic" was in fact a principle which underpinned my policy of not alerting posts.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

And who said I didn't alert any posts? I simply refused your egomaniacal demand to show them to you. Frankly, which posts I alerted is none of your business.
You have made accusations that the Moderators did not delete posts that you think they should have deleted. If you refuse to say which posts these were - and subject your opinion as to what ought to have been deleted [but wasn't] to scrutiny - then your accusations are empty, unsubstantiated, and unkind to those who volunteer to keep this site running.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

You call in others so that your own hypocrisy seems normal. Well, maybe it does to you.
But I don't draw from the schoolboy "robbie carrobie-chaney3-GHOSTHUNTER" playbook on homosexuality, so how am I being hypocritical?

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

People don't appreciate being used, which is what I said at that moment. This casual name-dropping you do isn't funny, and frankly, it's not working for you. You really do think so little of other users here, don't you?
Who is it I have "used"?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
You have made accusations that the Moderators did not delete posts that you think they should have deleted. If you refuse to say which posts these were - and subject your opinion as to what ought to have been deleted [but wasn't] to scrutiny - then your accusations are empty, unsubstantiated, and unkind to those who volunteer to keep this site running.
Like... who? You? Is this why you're so upset? Over supposedly "empty" and "unsubstantiated" accusations? Hardly "empty" and "unsubstantiated" then, don't you think?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Who is it I have "used"?
"What?"

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Like... who? You? Is this why you're so upset? Over supposedly "empty" and "unsubstantiated" accusations? Hardly "empty" and "unsubstantiated" then, don't you think?
I am not upset at all. 😛