Dear divegeester

Dear divegeester

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I will forgive you but you need to demonstrate remorse and change your behaviour, I cannot forgive you if you simply continue as you are, can I, what is there to forgive you for in such an instance?
In the, shall we call it, incident between myself and Josephw where you feel I should be forgiving him...will this condition that you apply to me here, be also applied there? I.e. In order for me to forgive him he has to demonstrate remorse and change his behaviour?

second time of asking robbie

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
I am honest. Consistent. Forthright. And engaged. I hope that everyone more or less aspires to the same things. Yes, sure.
and self righteous evidently.

F

Moves
02 Oct 16

and self righteous evidently.
You seem to be confused about what "self-righteousness" means. This is what I said: "I stand by everything I've ever said, and I expect nothing less from other posters" ~ that is the very substance of integrity, robbie, not self-righteousness.

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
In the, shall we call it, incident between myself and Josephw where you feel I should be forgiving him...will this condition that you apply to me here, be also applied there? I.e. In order for me to forgive him he has to demonstrate remorse and change his behaviour?

second time of asking robbie
sorry jeester its time for Robbie and family to study the the Bible by means of a watchtower article, today the subject is, Marriage, its origins and purpose, you can find it here to read yourself, I am sure you will find it most edifying!

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-simplified-august-2016/marriage-origin-and-purpose/

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
You seem to be confused about what "self-righteousness" means. This is what I said: "I stand by everything I've ever said, and I expect nothing less from other posters" ~ that is the very substance of integrity, robbie, not self-righteousness.
sorry FMF but you inadvertently stated that you hold other people to your own values and that my froggy fiend is self righteousness.

F

Moves
02 Oct 16

...we are still at a loss to explain yours, tell the forum why you dredge elements up from the past in order to humiliate and confront other people.
If you feel humiliated by things you've done and said in the past, or you don't want to take responsibility for what you've posted on this forum, that really is an issue for you to address, and not me. I have no misgivings about anything I have posted. You should realize that you can ask the web site to delete your posting history if you want to.

F

Moves
02 Oct 16

sorry FMF but you inadvertently stated that you hold other people to your own values and that my froggy fiend is self righteousness.
Everybody can espouse whatever beliefs, values and points of view they want. For me to insist that they adopt mine ~ now that would be self righteousness. Expecting others to show integrity and stand by the things they say in public is a matter of integrity, not self righteousness.

ENGLAND

Moves
02 Oct 16

sorry jeester its time for Robbie and family to study the the Bible by means of a watchtower article, today the subject is, Marriage, its origins and purpose, you can find it here to read yourself, I am sure you will find it most edifying!

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-simplified-august-2016/marriage-origin-and-purpose/
I think you have found yourself painted into a corner and this is just a fake excuse to get out of the conversation.

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16

I think you have found yourself painted into a corner and this is just a fake excuse to get out of the conversation.
Yeah you haven't really been on the back foot since about a thousand pages ago. Wired!

Moves
02 Oct 16

Perhaps on occasion but i have felt a deep sense or remorse afterwards which is why as you rightly state, I should be canonised.
Alas sir, the Vatican struggled to find a halo large enough for your head.

ENGLAND

Moves
02 Oct 16

Yeah you haven't really been on the back foot since about a thousand pages ago. Wired!
You got involved in an argument that was none of your business, pretended you were on crusade, got found out and once again ended up with your pants at your ankles on the Internet looking like a complete wally.

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16
5 edits

You got involved in an argument that was none of your business, pretended you were on crusade, got found out and once again ended up with your pants at your ankles on the Internet looking like a complete wally.
the only people that were left looking bereft was you and your friend and only person left looking like a duffer was you. Perhaps if you spent less time fantasising about people with their pants down you might do better, you could hardly do any worse and that's being charitable. Divegeester the vindictive and unforgiving Christian. An entirely new concept! bwahahahah! Gimme a D for duffer and gimme a u for you!

ENGLAND

Moves
02 Oct 16

the only people that were left looking bereft was you and your friend and only person left looking like a duffer was you. Perhaps if you spent less time fantasising about people with their pants down you might do better, you could hardly do any worse and that's being charitable. Divegeester the vindictive and unforgiving Christian. An entirely new concept! bwahahahah! Gimme a D for duffer and gimme a u for you!
What is it Josephw has done that you think I should forgive him for?

And does he need to follow you direction of demonstrating remorse and altering his behaviour in order for me to provide forgiveness?

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16
2 edits

What is it Josephw has done that you think I should forgive him for?

And does he need to follow you direction of demonstrating remorse and altering his behaviour in order for me to provide forgiveness?
I have told you I am uninterested in your petty squabbles and I have asked not to involve me by asking the same duff questions again and again, don't ask me again I don't care about your petty squabbles.

Gimme a D for duffer Gimme a D for Divegeester! 😵

ENGLAND

Moves
02 Oct 16
1 edit

I have told you I am uninterested in your petty squabbles and I have asked not to involve me by asking the same duff questions again and again, don't ask me again I don't care about your petty squabbles.

Gimme a D for duffer Gimme a D for Divegeester! 😵
And yet on page seven you were sufficiently interested to get directly involved and say this to Josephw about myself:

"I see this unwillingness to forgive and forget as a product of a self righteous and vindictive disposition."

And ever since you have been hemming and hawing and avoiding questions about that statement by trotting out your little stump-speeches and catch-phrases.