Dear divegeester

Dear divegeester

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
03 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
Why should I take it up with robbie? You're the one that's got his undies in a bundie over some little thing that your buddy FMF helped you blow all out of purportion claiming I called you an enemy of God.

You must be scared shltless about it.
You said to me above that you had done nothing to be forgiven of. I replied that it was Robbie carrobie who brought up forgiveness on page 7; he was talking to you, so I suggest to take that subject up with him.

ENGLAND

Moves
03 Oct 16
2 edits

Apparently nothing except you took it to mean I called you an enemy of God, with the help of your buddy FMF.
So you posted James 4:4 at me to say "nothing", is that your claim now?

James 4:4New International Version (NIV)
You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

F

Moves
03 Oct 16

Apparently nothing except you took it to mean I called you an enemy of God, with the help of your buddy FMF.

You should have just taken it in stride.
When you say he should have just taken it is his stride, what do you mean by "it"?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
When you say he should have just taken it is his stride, what do you mean by "it"?
I said, "you should have taken it in stride". If you can't fathom the simplicity of what I said, then you should reconsider whether or not you should continue posting in these forums.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
So you posted James 4:4 at me to say "nothing", is that your claim now?

James 4:4New International Version (NIV)
You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes [b]an enemy of God.
[/b]
Everyday you sound more and more like FMF.

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

jospehw, perhaps you think that artless evasions like these are some kind of demonstration of integrity? 😉

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
jospehw, perhaps you think that artless evasions like these are some kind of demonstration of integrity? 😉
Not in the slightest.

There's nothing to evade FMF. Perhaps you'd feel better if I just came out and said divegeester was an enemy of God, then maybe you'd have something to go on, but until I do you may as well just give it up.

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

There's nothing to evade FMF. Perhaps you'd feel better if I just came out and said divegeester was an enemy of God, then maybe you'd have something to go on, but until I do you may as well just give it up.
You seem to recognize - on some level at least - that you are coming across as spineless and equivocal. Do you think that you deserve to have James 4:4 waved in your face passive aggressively for your recent teaming up with non-Christian Seitse when he was attacking your Christian brother divegeester?

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

FMF: jospehw, perhaps you think that artless evasions like these are some kind of demonstration of integrity?

Originally posted by josephw[/i]
Not in the slightest.
Ah well, I'll give you some credit for conceding this, at least.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
You seem to recognize - on some level at least - that you are coming across as spineless and equivocal. Do you think that you deserve to have James 4:4 waved in your face passive aggressively for your recent teaming up with non-Christian Seitse when he was attacking your Christian brother divegeester?
Obviously you do, and if you did wave James 4:4 in my face I wouldn't waste so much time whining about it.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
Ah well, I'll give you some credit for conceding this, at least.
What credit is it you think you have to bestow on me? I speak my mind irrespective of your approval.

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

Obviously you do, and if you did wave James 4:4 in my face I wouldn't waste so much time whining about it.
Well, of course. I wasn't suggesting for one moment that you'd "waste" any of your time actually reflecting on what has been your abject self-anointed Bible-spit-balling hypocrisy over James 4:4. 😛

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

What credit is it you think you have to bestow on me? I speak my mind irrespective of your approval.
That you don't ~ indeed, "not in the slightest", as you put it ~ claim to be demonstrating any integrity in this matter. I was rather surprised by your candour. 😉

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
Well, of course. I wasn't suggesting for one moment that you'd "waste" any of your time actually reflecting on what has been your abject self-anointed Bible-spit-balling hypocrisy over James 4:4. 😛
So now you're getting a spine and admitting you know what James 4:4 means?

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

So now you're getting a spine and admitting you know what James 4:4 means?
Nice try. But I demonstrated that I knew exactly what James 4:4 means eleven minutes after you first brandished it on the General Forum (back in February) and I put it to you that your "banter" was out of order and your use of the Bible tawdry, you have been running away ever since.