Dear divegeester

Dear divegeester

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
And yet on page seven you were sufficiently interested to get directly involved and say this to Josephw about myself:

"I see this unwillingness to forgive and forget as a product of a self righteous and vindictive disposition."

And ever since you have been hemming and hawing and avoiding questions about that statement by trotting out your little stump-speeches and catch-phrases.
I don't care.

ENGLAND

Moves
03 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I don't care.
😉

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Oct 16

So you think Josephw has done something that needs forgiveness?
I need forgiveness for most everything I've done.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Oct 16

What is it Josephw has done that you think I should forgive him for?
I've done nothing to you that I need your forgiveness for. You've made a mountain out of a mole hill. I never said "you are an enemy of God". If I thought you were I would just say so.

But go ahead and just keep sucking up to your forum buddy FMF and following his lead.

F

Moves
03 Oct 16

Originally posted by josephw
I never said "you are an enemy of God". If I thought you were I would just say so.
What does James 4:4 actually say then?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
What does James 4:4 actually say then?
Nothing to you, right?

F

Moves
03 Oct 16

Nothing to you, right?
It's about someone being an "enemy of God" and having "enmity for God". And you directed this Bible verse at your Christian brother divegeester.

ENGLAND

Moves
03 Oct 16
1 edit

I've done nothing to you that I need your forgiveness for. You've made a mountain out of a mole hill. I never said "you are an enemy of God". If I thought you were I would just say so.

But go ahead and just keep sucking up to your forum buddy FMF and following his lead.
It's Robbie carrobie who brought up the whole vindictiveness and unforgiving topic. He started it on page 7 talking to you, despite claiming repeatedly that he is not interested. I suggest you take it up with him.

ENGLAND

Moves
03 Oct 16

Nothing to you, right?
What did James 4:4 say to me then?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
It's about someone being an "enemy of God" and having "enmity for God". And you directed this Bible verse at your Christian brother divegeester.
Yes. For bullying GB. So what?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Oct 16

It's Robbie carrobie who brought up the whole vindictiveness and unforgiving topic. He started it on page 7 talking to you, despite claiming repeatedly that he is not interested. I suggest you take it up with him.
Why should I take it up with robbie? You're the one that's got his undies in a bundie over some little thing that your buddy FMF helped you blow all out of purportion claiming I called you an enemy of God.

You must be scared shltless about it.

ENGLAND

Moves
03 Oct 16
2 edits

You've made a mountain out of a mole hill. .
What...? Here are your words to me on page 6 of just this thread:

Teaming up with those who deny Christ
Disparaging a Christian brother
Assailing a Christian brother
Engaging in worldly matters described as sin
(What I did was) Hideous to see
Some blurb intimating me not taking the narrow path
Character assassination

And this is just one post by you. I don't think I'm making a mountain out of a molehill at all.
My response to you is also there on page 6

F

Moves
03 Oct 16

Yes. For bullying GB. So what?
You were suggesting your Christian brother divegeester was an "enemy of God" and had an "enmity for God"... for "bullying" Grampy Bobby?

F

Moves
03 Oct 16

Why should I take it up with robbie? You're the one that's got his undies in a bundie over some little thing that your buddy FMF helped you blow all out of purportion claiming I called you an enemy of God. You must be scared shltless about it.
You believe that James 4:4 is "some little thing"?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Oct 16

What did James 4:4 say to me then?
Apparently nothing except you took it to mean I called you an enemy of God, with the help of your buddy FMF.

You should have just taken it in stride.