Educators

Educators

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

@fmf said
So, according to your personal understanding of the word "educator", you only recognize yourself as one so far on this thread?
No one has identified themselves as a person who works in a school and identified what they teach.

Only false claims of bs in line with what you write.

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
No one has identified themselves as a person who works in a school and identified what they teach.
I have been an educator for 36 years and I have "identified" myself as such.

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
5 pages and no other educators.

Some of the typical worthless people from this site but no other educators.
Wolfgang59 is, or has been, an educator.

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
Only false claims of bs in line with what you write.
I take what you say at face value and believe you when you say you are a teacher.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Mar 20

@fmf said
Wolfgang59 is, or has been, an educator.
Yes, my NZ registration has lapsed, which is a pity because
my daughter's school could have used me on Friday.

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@wolfgang59 said
Yes, my NZ registration has lapsed, which is a pity because
my daughter's school could have used me on Friday.
My UK certification has lapsed too.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20
2 edits

@eladar said
It is because you are ignorant. If I can know why you spell it colour, you should know why I call it math.

But you do not, so you are simply ignorant.
I am getting the picture here that it isn't just other people you have issues with but other Teachers who have different opinions than you do.

I also disagree with you on saying coaches are not Teachers. They most certainly are teachers just not Math, Science, History, or English Teachers.

-VR

E

Moves
21 Mar 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I am getting the picture here that it isn't just other people you have issues with but other Teachers who have different opinions than you do.

I also disagree with you on saying coaches are not Teachers. They most certainly are teachers just not Math, Science, History, or English Teachers.

-VR
Have they stated what they teach? Those two bozos hang around this site to play word games and belittle.

You have no problem with it because you come here to poke at people and belittle them too.

Once again, they back down when you ask them what they teach. Why? Because it is part of their internet persona.

I was a coach for a while. I would say that over half of them are anti academic. They make jokes of the classrooms they are placed. Some coaches are good teachers, but they are less common.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20
1 edit

@Eladar

Coaches teach a sport in which they know about, who does a professional hockey player thank? His coaches along the way that have taught him things about the game. What did you coach? You should have an idea what I am talking about. You better are educated than I am, but don't have a lot of horse sense we call it.

-VR

E

Moves
21 Mar 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
@Eladar

Coaches teach a sport in which they know about, who does a professional hockey player thank? His coaches along the way that have taught him things about the game. What did you coach? You should have an idea what I am talking about. You better are educated than I am, but don't have a lot of horse sense we call it.

-VR
Do your hockey coaches get thrown into history classes? If they do not get put into teaching positions in academic classes then great! If they then you guys have the same problem we have.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
21 Mar 20

“When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everyone will respect you.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20

@rookie54 said
“When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everyone will respect you.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
Some people are overly concerned about what others think about them.

As you have seen, I am not! I speak my mind, if you like it fine, if you don't not my problem.

-VR

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

@rookie54 said
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
I am not competing, I am just pointing out the bozos, in this case of coaches, bozos in academic classrooms. They get hired to coach, then put into classrooms where they know nothing.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20
1 edit

@eladar said
Do your hockey coaches get thrown into history classes? If they do not get put into teaching positions in academic classes then great! If they then you guys have the same problem we have.
All my hockey coaches in school taught one subject or another. We had a math teacher when he got mad would throw chalk and erasers at us. He would be charged with assault in todays world. I am happy he didn't coach hockey if he got that upset in math class think of him behind a hockey bench when things were going bad for the team?

-VR

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
All my hockey coaches in school taught one subject or another. We had a math teacher when he got mad would throw chalk and erasers at us. He would be charged with assault in todays world. I am happy he didn't coach hockey if he got that upset in math class think of him behind a hockey bench when things were going bad for the team?

-VR
Then Canada has the same problem. Of course if you do not believe academics are important then it is not a problem for you.