Educators

Educators

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
So you need the implied professional part of educator.

Ok, professional educator. You know...it is your job.
Nonetheless it is teaching.

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
So far I see one part time teacher, mostly researcher.
There's me too. Nowadays I am a lecturer at one of Indonesia's top universities. But I have taught at the primary and secondary levels too in several countries. I have also trained teachers.

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
So far I see one part time teacher, mostly researcher.
divegeester has been a trainer for 20 years. A trainer is an educator.

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

@fmf said
There's me too. Nowadays I am a lecturer at one of Indonesia's top universities. But I have taught at the primary and secondary levels too in several countries. I have also trained teachers.
So what subject?

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
So what subject?
None of your business.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
I am assuming that coaches are coaches the world around. Just as I assume the school wants their hockey coach to win.
Correct, you are assuming. Not all schools are about winning in their sport all schools you have to keep up your marks or you are off of the team. Academics are taken very seriously! Once they move on to a College or University, I would suspect the same is expected.

-VR

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

@fmf said
divegeester has been a trainer for 20 years. A trainer is an educator.
Lol, ok if you say so.

In any case you are not a real teacher either. Your gig is better, especially since it is about nothing.

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Correct, you are assuming. Not all schools are about winning in their sport all schools you have to keep up your marks or you are off of the team. Academics are taken very seriously! Once they move on to a College or University, I would suspect the same is expected.

-VR
I did not say all schools, nor did I say all coaches.

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
In any case you are not a real teacher either. Your gig is better, especially since it is about nothing.
"Not a real teacher"?

What definition of "teacher" are you using?

I don't care what subject you teach. You have identified yourself as an educator.

What would a "real" educator be?

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

@fmf said
"Not a real teacher"?

What definition of "teacher" are you using?

I don't care what subject you teach. You have identified yourself as an educator.

What would a "real" educator be?
What business is it of yours.

You believe everyone is an educator and what subject they teach does not matter.

For me, your opinion is that of a bozo.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20
1 edit

@eladar said
I did not say all schools, nor did I say all coaches.
It did a appear that way from what you said, go back and re-read what you said. I don't think you expected the reaction you got, or that there were actual teachers on here. You can probably find lawyers, nurses, and doctors and other professionals on here as well. Maybe even someone who published a book or books. 😉

-VR

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
You believe everyone is an educator and what subject they teach does not matter.
No. You are mistaken. I don't believe everyone is an educator, not in the professional sense. A coach is an educator. So is a classroom teacher. So is a lecturer. So is a trainer. The subject or skill taught doesn't matter. They are educators nonetheless.

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
For me, your opinion is that of a bozo.
Well, it is your prerogative to say so, of course. Nevertheless, it would appear that I am an educator with longer and more varied experience than you.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
21 Mar 20

you folks are educating one who slings naught but his own insecurities

i admire the focus

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
"It is about nothing"?

How so?