Educators

Educators

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
21 Mar 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
It did a appear that way from what you said, go back and re-read what you said. I don't think you expected the reaction you got, or that there were actual teachers on here. You can probably find lawyers, nurses, and doctors and other professionals on here as well. Maybe even someone who published a book or books. 😉

-VR
I know what I wrote. Re-read what I wrote. I said over half of coaches not all.

Surely there are some teachers on this site. True none of the bozos are professional educators, but I would not be surprised if some were.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
I know what I wrote. Re-read what I wrote. I said over half of coaches not all.

Surely there are some teachers on this site. True none of the bozos are professional educators, but I would not be surprised if some were.
You are most certainly wrong about over half the coaches, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes, there are professionals on this site and you have been talking to several, and are too bull headed to admit it. That my friend is your issue, no one else's.

-VR

E

Moves
21 Mar 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
You are most certainly wrong about over half the coaches, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes, there are professionals on this site and you have been talking to several, and are too bull headed to admit it. That my friend is your issue, no one else's.

-VR
Really? How many coaches do you know? True I have only been around about 100, as I said I used to coach. I coached for about 15 years.

The ones who have claimed to be teachers are total bozos. Their actions in this thread are no different than any other thread.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20
1 edit

@eladar said
Really? How many coaches do you know? True I have only been around about 100, as I said I used to coach. I coached for about 15 years.
You appear to be from the U.S.A. if you have the proper flag up, the hockey coaches there may not have been school teachers, the ones I had were all school teachers even the Principal of the school coached, and also coached Junior A & B hockey. Are you saying they were all bad teachers, and Principal too?

So what do you claim to have coached for 15 years or as you say about 15 years, think you would know the EXACT amount of time you put into it. Trust me none of them were Bozo's, but guess what? You are starting to sound like one, and that is not only my opinion.

-VR

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
You appear to be from the U.S.A. if you have the proper flag up, the hockey coaches there may not have been school teachers, the ones I had were all school teachers even the Principal of the school coached, and also coached Junior A & B hockey. Are you saying they were all bad teachers, and Principal too?

So what do you claim to have coached for 15 years or as you say a ...[text shortened]... Bozo's, but guess what? You are starting to sound like one, and that is not only my opinion.

-VR
I am talking about all coaches. Hockey coaches will not be much different from Football coaches.

Coaches are hired to win games. String together losing seasons and you get fired. It is the same for all sports.

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

Looks like Canada is not like the US. Top Hockey is only in private schools. I am sure in those schools their hockey coaches do not teach.

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
What do you mean by "professional educators"? You mean teachers, lecturers, trainers and coaches who were paid salaries and didn't do it for free?

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
The ones who have claimed to be teachers are total bozos. Their actions in this thread are no different than any other thread.
But whether or not someone is, say, a blowhard or a creep or a fool or a jerk or even a "bozo", it doesn't determine whether or not one is a "professional educator", does it?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
Perhaps it is because there is a core of worthless individuals like you here posting in so many threads.
Nobody likes me
Everybody hates me
Think I’ll go and eat worms

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Mar 20

@fmf said
I cannot see why the dropped the S in maths.
It was so that Eladar would know what I was talking about.

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

Dive, just because you and a few others are bozos around here, it has nothing to do with people liking others.

It just means you are ignorant bozos who believe your opinions are worth something.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said
Dive, just because you and a few others are bozos around here, it has nothing to do with people liking others.

It just means you are ignorant bozos who believe your opinions are worth something.
Do you think Jeff Bezos changed his name from Jeff Bozos?

F

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said

What do you feel your public opinions about who is or isn't a "real" educator are "worth"?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20
1 edit

@eladar said
I am talking about all coaches. Hockey coaches will not be much different from Football coaches.

Coaches are hired to win games. String together losing seasons and you get fired. It is the same for all sports.
Hockey coaches are much different than football coaches even in the U.S.A., they don't know as much about hockey as football.

FYI: Our Teachers who coached did it for free they only got paid for teaching whatever course they were teaching. I never heard of any of them getting fired.

I always wondered what happened to the wacko Math teacher that use to through chalk and greenboard brushes at the students. Imagine the charges that would be thrown at him in today's world. Are all math teachers a little off the deep end so to speak?

-VR

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Mar 20

@eladar said

Eladar, you’re a teacher, you teach mathsssss to children and I respect that vocation, good for you.

I’m a self employed consultant and I teach and coach sales stuff to businesses, sales leaders and sales people. I’ve spent (as FMF said) over 20 years qualifying to be an ‘educator’ in what I do. It’s still education.