England flunk again.

England flunk again.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
16 Nov 16

radioactive69: Scotland are currently ranked.............57th in the world. I repeat 57th. Just behind Congo and Montenegro and well below Australia.

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Oh dear, such a deluded fool, try some empirical evidence and let me know how it feels,
So, according to "empirical evidence", is radioactive69 right or wrong about Scotland being below Australia in the FIFA rankings?

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
So, according to "empirical evidence", is radioactive69 right or wrong about Scotland being below Australia in the FIFA rankings?
why don't you check it and stop being a lazy bum

F

Moves
16 Nov 16

why don't you check it and stop being a lazy bum
radioactive69 is right about Scotland being below Australia in the FIFA rankings. But your response to him telling you that was "Oh dear, such a deluded fool, try some empirical evidence and let me know how it feels".

What empirical evidence do you think you have to contradict his pointing out that Scotland are below Australia in the FIFA rankings?

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16
4 edits

Originally posted by FMF
radioactive69 is right about Scotland being below Australia in the FIFA rankings. But your response to him telling you that was "Oh dear, such a deluded fool, try some empirical evidence and let me know how it feels".

What empirical evidence do you think you have to contradict his pointing out that Scotland are below Australia in the FIFA rankings?
None the empirical evidence that i provided demonstrates that Scotland's results against Australia are favourable to Scotland. Why you failed to grasp this rather obvious point I cannot say. It was not an attempt to refute the world rankings.

Oh dear now what will you do? I predict you will whine on trying to drum up with all your might some pretence to foment an argument and fail miserably because almost your entire posting history is based on self assumption and fabricated values that have not been explicitly expressed as you are attempting to do so now.

This is a light hearted jovial thread simply made with the express purpose of making fun of each other, its not a place for a craggy faced killjoy like you to go stomping about the forum poker faced and trying to make everyone as miserable as you.😵

F

Moves
16 Nov 16

None the empirical evidence that i provided demonstrates that Scotland's results against Australia are favourable to Scotland. Why you failed to grasp this rather obvious point I cannot say. It was not an attempt to refute the world rankings.

Oh dear now what will you do? I predict you will whine on trying to drum up with all your might some pr ...[text shortened]... ou to go stomping about the forum poker faced and trying to make everyone as miserable as you.😵
If you look up the "empirical evidence" you will find radioactive69 was right.

Moves
16 Nov 16

2-0 until the 89 minute and you still could not win, bwahahahah,
ma ma ma ma ma ma muppets!

viva la España!
Hilarious, I was in a Maltese pub last Night and watched Djokovic's fight against Raonic and Southgate's agony against Spanyards, cute sport night

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If you look up the "empirical evidence" you will find radioactive69 was right.
I have not stated that he was incorrect, I merely stated that he was a deluded fool, please shut up with your annoying hackneyed cross examination routine.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Hilarious, I was in a Maltese pub last Night and watched Djokovic's fight against Raonic and Southgate's agony against Spanyards, cute sport night
yes one lives for such glories! 😀

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16

Here are the highlights, in Spanish of course.

F

Moves
16 Nov 16

I have not stated that he was incorrect, I merely stated that he was a deluded fool, please shut up with your annoying hackneyed cross examination routine.
He's not deluded about the relative strengths of Australia and Scotland. Australia have been to the last three World Cups. Scotland haven't. Australia are higher than Scotland in the FIFA rankings.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16
7 edits

Originally posted by FMF
He's not deluded about the relative strengths of Australia and Scotland. Australia have been to the last three World Cups. Scotland haven't. Australia are higher than Scotland in the FIFA rankings.
No one is disputing these facts. Scotland have won three, drawn one and lost one against Australia, this is also a fact. Scotland have a greater win to loss ratio against Australia, this is a fact. World rankings and qualification for world cups have no bearing on this fact. Why must you whine on like an obnoxious cretin?

F

Moves
16 Nov 16

No one is disputing these facts. Scotland have won three, drawn one and lost one against Australia, this is also a fact. Scotland have a greater win to loss ratio against Australia, this is a fact. World rankings and qualification for world cups have no bearing on this fact.
Scotland won a competitive match - i.e. non-friendly - against Australia 31 years ago. This fact has no bearing on what radioactive69 pointed out to you about the FIFA rankings and the relative strengths of Australia and Scotland.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16

Bwahaha Joe Hart nutmegged a peach!

F

Moves
16 Nov 16

Why must you whine on like an obnoxious cretin?
We disagree about the relative strengths of Scotland and Australia, that's all.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
Scotland won a competitive match - i.e. non-friendly - against Australia 31 years ago. This fact has no bearing on what radioactive69 pointed out to you about the FIFA rankings and the relative strengths of Australia and Scotland.
can you tell the forum what it is about winning three, loosing one and drawing one you fail to understand.