1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:261 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I don't think he has much idea about........well ......anything.

Sorry........he's an expect in cheating. He knows all about that.
    hee haw! hee haw! Australia are going to the world cup on a free pass, hee haw! hee haw! 😵 Man almost as good as seeing Joe Hart nutmegged last night!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Scotland have never lost to Iceland...
    Because you weren't in the competition. You failed to qualify. You are crapper than the crappest and now you even have a girls pink kit.

Good times loosers
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:27
    and I think you are a donkey, just sayin. There you were slobbering on about how pitiful the Scots are and the last game they played against Australia they won 2-0, a fact that you still cannot explain, gee thats just peachy! As I have proven with reference and examples its much more difficult to qualify in Europe than in Asia, infact I would go as far to say that Australia get a free pass, its that easy.
    I already explained it. We sent in our reserve squad as we were preparing for a World cup. Your boys were full strength as they were going to be home watching our top squad play.

Can't believe how thick you are.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:28
    Australia's huge success? They get a free pass to the world cup where last time the failed to win a game and let nine goals in in three games. Is that the huge success that you are referring to?
    But yet........we were there..........your boys weren't. How dumb can you be ??
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Because you weren't in the competition. You failed to qualify. You are crapper than the crappest and now you even have a girls pink kit.

Good times loosers
    predictable, still we never failed to win while being 2-0 up in the 89th minute or losing to Iceland a part time team of fishermen! let the good times roll! 😵
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:29
    But yet........we were there..........your boys weren't. How dumb can you be ??
    you were there as cannon fodder on a free pass, get a grip.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:291 edit
    I already explained it. We sent in our reserve squad as we were preparing for a World cup. Your boys were full strength as they were going to be home watching our top squad play.

Can't believe how thick you are.
    yeah that will be shining bright! 😵
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:30
    Australia's huge success? They get a free pass to the world cup where last time the failed to win a game and let nine goals in in three games. Is that the huge success that you are referring to?
    Qualifying from the AFC is not a "free pass".
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:311 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Qualifying from the AFC is not a "free pass".
    Aye it is, its well a free pass! Omar and Jordan, free pass if ever there was one. So do you consider Australias last showing at the 2014 world cup to be part of this huge success that you are referring to? where they did not win a game and let in nine goals in three matches?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:33
    Aye it is, its well a free pass! Omar and Jordan, free pass if ever there was one
    I wouldn't bet any money on Scotland beating either Omar or Jordan in a competitive game, especially away. And Scotland certainly wouldn't stand a chance of qualifying for the WC if they had to do so through the AFC qualifying groups/rounds.
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:34
    Aye it is, its well a free pass! Omar and Jordan, free pass if ever there was one
    Scotland should concentrate on games like.........darts. Beer bellies are not an impediment in games such as these.

Jockey Wilson........Scotland's greatest sportsman......ever !!!!
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:36
    Aye it is, its well a free pass! Omar and Jordan, free pass if ever there was one. So do you consider Australias last showing at the 2014 world cup to be part of this huge success that you are referring to? where they did not win a game and let in nine goals in three matches?
    Scotland on the few and very distant times they made the World cup were nothing more than cannon fodder. Tell me.........how many times did they go past the first round ??
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    So do you consider Australias last showing at the 2014 world cup to be part of this huge success that you are referring to?
    Huge compared to Scotland, yes. Every footballing nation in the world aspires to qualify for the WC. Scotland didn't qualify for the 2014 WC. Nor the 2010 one. Nor in 2006.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    Originally posted by FMF
    I wouldn't bet any money on Scotland beating either Omar or Jordan in a competitive game, especially away. And Scotland certainly wouldn't stand a chance of qualifying for the WC if they had to do so through the AFC qualifying groups/rounds.
    yes but do you consider Australia's last effort at the world cup to be part of this huge success that you are referring to? A huge success where they did not win a single game and let nine gaols in in three matches. Is this the huge success you are referring to?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:37
    yes but do you consider Australia's last effort at the world cup to be part of this huge success that you are referring to? A huge success where they did not win a single game and let nine gaols in in three matches. Is this the huge success you are referring to?
    I've already answered this. Why are you asking again?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree