From Colchester to Sulawesi

From Colchester to Sulawesi

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Jun 21

@very-musty said
*cough*

Look at his "opponent average rating"

*cough*

πŸ™„ He beats up on bums like me.
Yup and you beat up on bums like me!

There was a time I may have given you a good game!

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Jun 21

@fmf said
Bill's Big Bag of Onions S05 E24

More Onion microfictions sprouting amongst eleven gorgeous bits of music. And we also have episode 24 [of 26] of Indonesia Phil's "From Colchester to Sulawesi".

Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/667sUFSF73KOchvaMsLwzv?si=CXBOh6ZhTzi04QZhWzbGeQ&dl_branch=1

Mixcloud
https://www.mixcloud.com/BillsBigBagOfOnions/bills-big-bag-of-onions-s05-e24-featuring-from-colchester-to-sulawesi-episode-24/
I said, anlther excellent episode and program, well done. Again.

IP

Moves
16 Jun 21

@divegeester said
Three red thumbs haha how disempowered do you feel?
Disempowered? Naaa....Our cowardly and anonymous detractors are but mud on our intellectual and creative boots. And that's me being nice.

Moves
16 Jun 21

@indonesia-phil said
Disempowered? Naaa....Our cowardly and anonymous detractors are but mud on our intellectual and creative boots. And that's me being nice.
Is @divegeester a contributor to the show? I thought he was just a shill.

F

Moves
16 Jun 21

@very-musty said
No...

I asked if they identify as their RHP usernames or remain anonymous.

How you turned that into me wanting to know their real names is confusing but I'm sure you're the type to have a false sense of grandeur and I'm sure you put some of your guests on pedestals so they too can have a false sense of grandeur which is common among unskilled writers and "artists"
If you want to listen to the show, listen to the show. I am not going to discuss people's names with you. If you think the show is made by "unskilled" people or has "a false sense of grandeur", that's your prerogative.

Moves
16 Jun 21

@fmf said
If you want to listen to the show, listen to the show. I am not going to discuss people's names with you. If you think the show is made by "unskilled" people or has "a false sense of grandeur", that's your prerogative.
I didn't ask for people's names.

I asked if the RHP community presents their contributions with their RHP usernames.

If not...then I might as well listen to any random show.

I can listen to any random podcast.
If I had a chance to listen to "Divegeester" or "Ghost of a Duke" I might listen to it.

If not...then it's just random people and I can get that with any random podcast.

Lastly...if I presented a story I would want everyone to know it was by Very Musty from RHP.

Moves
16 Jun 21

@FMF

Imagine the writing contest that this website has but we never get to know who wrote what...

Boring 😴

F

Moves
16 Jun 21

@very-musty said
I didn't ask for people's names.I asked if the RHP community presents their contributions with their RHP usernames.
I'm not going to discuss the names or usernames of the contributors with you.

F

Moves
16 Jun 21

@very-musty said
If not...then I might as well listen to any random show.I can listen to any random podcast.If I had a chance to listen to "Divegeester" or "Ghost of a Duke" I might listen to it.If not...then it's just random people and I can get that with any random podcast.
I suggest you start a thread about listening to random podcasts, then.

Moves
16 Jun 21

@fmf said
I'm not going to discuss the names or usernames of the contributors with you.
Maybe you should ask them?

Real names should be avoided but if you had a story on YOUR program that was done by someone here then you would get more listeners because that way we can actually relate and connect to the presentation.

If not...

It's just another random and vague podcast...

F

Moves
17 Jun 21

@very-musty said
Real names should be avoided but if you had a story on YOUR program that was done by someone here then you would get more listeners because that way we can actually relate and connect to the presentation.

If not...

It's just another random and vague podcast...
The show has an audience in the U.K. of about 25,000 each Tuesday evening and somewhat less than that for its Sunday night repeat.

I post links here because there are RHP people involved in writing it and producing it.

Whether posting it here "gets more listeners" or not, or whether people like it or don't like it, or whether people thumb it down or thumb it up, frankly it's neither here nor there.

If you listen to it and cannot relate or connect to it or you see it as just another random and vague podcast, that's OK. It's fine by me.

IP

Moves
17 Jun 21

@kevin-eleven said
Is @divegeester a contributor to the show? I thought he was just a shill.
Sometimes our thoughts can be erroneous, happens to the best of us.

Moves
17 Jun 21

@fmf said
The show has an audience in the U.K. of about 25,000 each Tuesday evening and somewhat less than that for its Sunday night repeat.

I post links here because there are RHP people involved in writing it and producing it.

Whether posting it here "gets more listeners" or not, or whether people like it or don't like it, or whether people thumb it down or thumb it up, frankly i ...[text shortened]... or connect to it or you see it as just another random and vague podcast, that's OK. It's fine by me.
That's like watching a chess game and not being told who is playing.... 😴

Moves
17 Jun 21

@fmf said
Are transcripts available? Not everyone likes to sit and listen to audiobooks or whatever.

Moves
17 Jun 21

@indonesia-phil said
Sometimes our thoughts can be erroneous, happens to the best of us.
If @divegeester actually is a contributor to the show, good on him. He does seem like an intelligent guy with some writing chops.