Great way to slim FAST!

Great way to slim FAST!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Nobody in their right mind with minimal parental training in common courtesy ever sponsors a thinly veiled online conversation about obesity
and its deleterious effects on quality of life and self esteem. For your own sake and the sake of your own family, please wake up.
Do you think that it's OK for people to discuss ways of losing weight on a message board like this?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you think that it's OK for people to discuss ways of losing weight on a message board like this?
sure people should be free to discuss anything, why not.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have really no idea what his motivation was.
That isn't my question. Regardless of what divegeester's motivation may have been, the words in the OP and thread title ~ regardless of who wrote them ~ in your view, can they legitimately be characterized as offensive in terms of what you believe is and isn't offensive?

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

sure people should be free to discuss anything, why not.
The question is addressed to Grampy Bobby.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
That isn't my question. Regardless of what divegeester's motivation may have been, the words in the OP and thread title ~ regardless of who wrote them ~ in your view, can they legitimately be characterized as offensive in terms of what you believe is and isn't offensive?
I am content to remain open minded to all possibilities.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
The question is addressed to Grampy Bobby.
ok

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

I am content to remain open minded to all possibilities.
But you said to divegeester: "I am sure they would welcome you making fun of them." So you in fact believe that that is what he was doing with his OP, right?

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Nobody in their right mind with minimal parental training in common courtesy ever sponsors a thinly veiled online conversation about obesity
and its deleterious effects on quality of life and self esteem. For your own sake and the sake of your own family, please wake up.
Have you alerted the moderators?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
But you said to divegeester: "I am sure they would welcome you making fun of them." So you in fact believe that that is what he was doing with his OP, right?
Yes being mocked by a wit like divesgeester should be considered a privilege, like being insulted by Groucho Marx

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Yes being mocked by a wit like divesgeester should be considered a privilege, like being insulted by Groucho Marx
So you do think obese people are being mocked by the OP after all?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
So you do think obese people are being mocked by the OP after all?
Whether he was or not who can say, i am content simply to remain open to the possibilities.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Whether he was or not who can say, i am content simply to remain open to the possibilities.
Well, as bafflingly wide of the mark as Grampy Bobby may be, at least he is making some semblance ~ or seeking to have the appearance ~ of taking a principled stance with all this, while you are not. You seem intent only on landing blows on divegeester's chin even if it makes you look equivocal and furtive. 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 16

none i am not offended at all, where have I stated that i was offended? if i have not why are you saying that I am? are you also engaging in gibberish? why would you do that?
Then STFU weasel boy

Read a book!

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Is Grampy Bobby mistaken to be as offended as he seems to be? He has tried to drag divegeester's family into the discussion and the way divegeester was brought up when he was a child. Do you think this degree of condemnation is called for, in your view?
Perhaps the real problem is the way Grampy Bobby was brought up when he was a child.

Is he the dutiful son of puritanical parents?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Well, as bafflingly wide of the mark as Grampy Bobby may be, at least he is making some semblance ~ or seeking to have the appearance ~ of taking a principled stance with all this, while you are not. You seem intent only on landing blows on divegeester's chin even if it makes you look equivocal and furtive. 😉
Your concern is truly touching, let me reassure you that its a pleasure to know and be the recipient of divegeesters caustic diatribe, his imaginative use of terms like, 'bell end', 'STFU weasel boy' and other daintily measured and executed terms like 'fatso', are most edifying. One is clearly in the thralls of a great literary talent.