Great way to slim FAST!

Great way to slim FAST!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
An insult to God and the family? No i think your views are completely balanced and reflect a deep seated concern for all obese people regardless of whether they are feeling a deep sense of low self esteem. Infact I am sure they would welcome you making fun of them.
You got all that from my OP?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You have suggested that Grampy Bobby's objection to the OP is mistaken. Do you think trying to drag someone's family into a dispute like this is also a mistake on a forum like this?
Where have i suggested that its a mistake for try as i might i cannot find it. All I have suggested is that its perhaps GB's perspective.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

An insult to God and the family? No i think your views are completely balanced and reflect a deep seated concern for all obese people regardless of whether they are feeling a deep sense of low self esteem. Infact I am sure they would welcome you making fun of them.
You believe the OP is making fun of obese people?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
You got all that from my OP?
You asked my what i thought about your views, I gave you an answer, please don't shoot the messenger because you don't like the message.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16
1 edit

Where have i suggested that its a mistake for try as i might i cannot find it. All I have suggested is that its perhaps GB's perspective.
You said you have difficulty explaining the "negativity" of Grampy Bobby's view of the OP.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You believe the OP is making fun of obese people?
I have no idea what the Op was doing, if he thinks obesity is a subject for a joke then all is good and well.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

You asked my what i thought about your views, I gave you an answer, please don't shoot the messenger because you don't like the message.
Doesn't 'don't shoot the messenger' only apply when you are delivering someone else's message? Your views on divegeester are your own, surely?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 16

I know I asked, and you responded, I asked how you got that extraordinary response from my simple OP.

I'm not shooting you, just for saying you can't answer...LOL

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You said you have difficulty explaining the "negativity" of Grampy Bobby's view of the OP.
I don't think i have said anything like that. Are you sure you have the right person, you seem to be engaging in gibberish if I am honest.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

I have no idea what the Op was doing, if he thinks obesity is a subject for a joke then all is good and well.
But if you find Grampy Bobby's "negativity" difficult to understand, surely you don't agree with it yourself and think it is mistaken?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Doesn't 'don't shoot the messenger' only apply when you are delivering someone else's message? Your views on divegeester are your own, surely?
I don't think it matters who originates the message.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
But if you find Grampy Bobby's "negativity" difficult to understand, surely you don't agree with it yourself and think it is mistaken?
No i have only attempted to explain it, i have not found it difficult, or negative or anything else. Its only a supposition and i have really no idea what he was thinking.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

So you think making fun of obese people is "all is good and well". This is what puts you at odds with Grampy Bobby then? He thinks the OP is so bad he's trying to drag divegeester's abilities as a family man into the dispute.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

No i have only attempted to explain it, i have not found it difficult, or negative or anything else. Its only a supposition and i have really no idea what he was thinking.
So do you personally condemn the OP?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I know I asked, and you responded, I asked how you got that extraordinary response from my simple OP.

I'm not shooting you, just for saying you can't answer...LOL
I didn't get it from the op i am only attempting to understand why GB may have thought that your making fun of a subject like obesity could prove detrimental to you and others.