Great way to slim FAST!

Great way to slim FAST!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Perhaps the real problem is the way Grampy Bobby was brought up when he was a child.

Is he the dutiful son of puritanical parents?
If he wants to volunteer some information, that's fine. Up to him. But I would not try to leverage what his dead relatives did [or thought, or would think - if they were alive] against him ~ or whether he treated his wife and kids wisely or fairly ~ in the course of having a dispute with over whether it's offensive to start a thread about slimming on a message board.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Your concern is truly touching, let me reassure you that its a pleasure to know and be the recipient of divegeesters caustic diatribe, his imaginative use of terms like, 'bell end', 'STFU weasel boy' and other daintily measured and executed terms like 'fatso', are most edifying. One is clearly in the thralls of a great literary talent.
You only seem to want to talk about divegeester, not the OP, not Grampy Bobby's condemnation of the OP, not your views on what obese people might make of the OP, not on the nature of any "offence" there might be in the OP, or anything else anyone is saying, no... just divegeester. You just want to say things about divegeester. Over and over again.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You only seem to want to talk about divegeester, not the OP, not Grampy Bobby's condemnation of the OP, not your views on what obese people might make of the OP, not on the nature of any "offende" there might be in the OP, no... just divegeester. You just want to say things about divegeester. Over and over again.
you asked my about divesgeester, if you don't want me to talk about divesgeester why are you asking me about him? are you too almost out of your senses with delight at the manifestation of so great a talent?

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

you asked my about divesgeester, if you don't want me to talk about divesgeester why are you asking me about him? are you too almost out of your senses with delight at the manifestation of so great a talent?
I've asked you repeatedly about the OP, about obese people's possible take on the OP, about Grampy Bobby's condemnation of the OP, about the possible nature of offence that the OP might cause, whether it's legitimate to say this OP is offensive, about your own view of the OP, and yet... you just want to talk about dibegeester, post after post after post.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I've asked you repeatedly about the OP, about obese people's possible take on the OP, about Grampy Bobby's condemnation of the OP, about the possible nature of offence that the OP might cause, whether it's legitimate to say this OP is offensive, about your own view of the OP, and yet... you just want to talk about dibegeester, post after post after post.
Alas now I must sleep safe in the knowledge that I have been the recipient of such dainty condemnation, as 'fatso', 'STFU weasel boy' and 'bell end' ! Oh sleep why must you deprive me of more delicious helpings of these tender sentiments plucked from the very depth of the artists psyche, like the shade of a heavy crag in an exhausted land. Oh that I dream of such scourging to nourish me till morn.😵

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Alas now I must sleep safe in the knowledge that I have been the recipient of such dainty condemnation, as 'fatso', 'STFU weasel boy' and 'bell end' ! Oh sleep why must you deprive me of more delicious helpings of these tender sentiments plucked from the very depth of the artists psyche, like the shade of a heavy crag in an exhausted land. Oh that I dream of such scourging to nourish me till morn.
Still just talking about divegeester. Over and over again. Seemingly every post about divegeeter. Everything else simply dodged.

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Still just talking about divegeester. Over and over again. Seemingly every post about divegeeter. Everything else simply dodged.
Clearly you don't read.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Alas guardian of all that is virtuous, i must leave the land of the living and take with me these treasures to the subconscious realm. Good evening.😵

F

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Nobody in their right mind with minimal parental training in common courtesy ever sponsors a thinly veiled online conversation about obesity
and its deleterious effects on quality of life and self esteem. For your own sake and the sake of your own family, please wake up.
Why can't people have an"online conversation about obesity"? Why was it OK for you to start talking about suicide on at least two threads? Isn't suicide something that has "deleterious effects" too?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Perhaps the real problem is the way Grampy Bobby was brought up when he was a child.

Is he the dutiful son of puritanical parents?
Andy, as you well know disclosing personal information about another site member is a no no. lol

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Feb 16

none i am not offended at all, where have I stated that i was offended? if i have not why are you saying that I am? are you also engaging in gibberish? why would you do that?
Then as you are frequently demanding of others, I suggest you stay on topic.

rc

Moves
06 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Then as you are frequently demanding of others, I suggest you stay on topic.
'frequently demanding'? Is that another of your ludicrous delusional statements, like 'you have repeatedly called me this (son of satan) for months and months over several forums and dozens of threads' Man you must be a candidate for the most wired guy on the Internet, who do think believes your guff?

F

Moves
06 Feb 16

'frequently demanding'? Is that another of your ludicrous delusional statements, like 'you have repeatedly called me this (son of satan) for months and months over several forums and dozens of threads' Man you must be a candidate for the most wired guy on the Internet, who do think believes your guff?
You repeat your catchphrases and insult words so often perhaps you don't always realize how many times you've said something. How many times do you think you've typed "slobbery drool"? How many times do you think you've called divegeester "son of Satan"? You say exactly the same things over and over again, for months on end. You must surely be conscious of it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Clearly you don't read.
Have googled "director", "hiring" and "manager" yet?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You repeat your catchphrases and insult words so often perhaps you don't always realize how many times you've said something. How many times do you think you've typed "slobbery drool"? How many times do you think you've called divegeester "son of Satan"? You say exactly the same things over and over again, for months on end. You must surely be conscious of it.
Nope nope! You can't say he's called me a son of satan unless you provide all the links, ffs FMF get it together.