This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 May '14 18:37
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Mayonnaise isn't just for ham samaches anymore. It has many other uses.

1) It makes a good hair conditioner.

2) It will help remove water rings on wood and helps to restore the woods luster.

3) You can put a thin coating on the leaves of Ivy plants and it will make them shiny and healthy. The cellulose in the mayo also helps to nourish the leav ...[text shortened]... eat it myself so I find other ways to empty that jar or packet and still get something from it.
    As an effective furnish polish, also, I've heard.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 18:42
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    As an effective furnish polish, also, I've heard.
    use mayo as a deodorant it gets the girls hungry for love.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '14 15:221 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    When you have open eggs and you have both hard boiled eggs and uncooked eggs together and you want to know which is which, just spin the eggs like a top. The ones that spin are hard boiled. The uncooked eggs have a viscous liquid inside that inhibits spinning so they will just fall over if you try to spin them.

I just used that effect after Easter when we had a bunch of both floating around and I didn't know which was which.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '14 15:29
    if your frying pan catches fire put it out and buy a new kitchen
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    13 May '14 21:28
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    When you have open eggs and you have both hard boiled eggs and uncooked eggs together and you want to know which is which, just spin the eggs like a top. The ones that spin are hard boiled. The uncooked eggs have a viscous liquid inside that inhibits spinning so they will just fall over if you try to spin them.

I just used that effect after Easter when we had a bunch of both floating around and I didn't know which was which.
    Alternatively break the egg over the head of somebody that you don't like very much; if it makes a horrible mess then it was one of the uncooked ones. You may then apologize and say you thought it was one of the cooked ones. If they ask why you just broke an egg (uncooked or otherwise) over their head, think of something quickly.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    13 May '14 22:49

I used to work with a guy that could have used that hint. His wife would fix him boiled eggs for lunch. Every day he would crack the egg on his forehead then peal the egg, I guess he thought it made him look tough or something. Anyway, his wife got angry with him about something I guess and the next day he had egg on his face. Funny part was he never did it again. From then on everyone called him egg head. You would have had to of been there I guess.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '14 08:56
    I used to work with a guy that could have used that hint. His wife would fix him boiled eggs for lunch. Every day he would crack the egg on his forehead then peal the egg, I guess he thought it made him look tough or something. Anyway, his wife got angry with him about something I guess and the next day he had egg on his face. Funny part was he never di ...[text shortened]... t again. From then on everyone called him egg head. You would have had to of been there I guess.
    I worked on a building site were the workforce really hated the forman so one guy took his thermos flask and had a dump in it it was a disgusting but funny bait time.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 May '14 15:15
    Originally posted by redbarons
    I worked on a building site were the workforce really hated the forman so one guy took his thermos flask and had a dump in it it was a disgusting but funny bait time.
    When I was in the USAF there was this First Sergeant who would go around our electronics shop (I worked radar among other things) and he would pick stuff up, put it back down and walk on ambling around the shop.

So one day I got the idea of taking an electrolytic capacitor and charging it up to 200 volts or so and carefully wrapped the wires around the body not touching but spiraled around the plastic case.

So I set it down on a workbench and sure enough Sarge comes ambling around and got to the cap and picked it up, hilarity ensued while he kept trying to drop it.

He stopped making silly rounds after that🙂
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    14 May '14 15:26
    When I was in the USAF there was this First Sergeant who would go around our electronics shop (I worked radar among other things) and he would pick stuff up, put it back down and walk on ambling around the shop.

So one day I got the idea of taking an electrolytic capacitor and charging it up to 200 volts or so and carefully wrapped the wires around the b ...[text shortened]... hilarity ensued while he kept trying to drop it.

He stopped making silly rounds after that🙂
    Hey great lesson. It just as easily could have been a hand grenade. That's a handy hint if I've ever seen one. Damn they should have promoted you to a Navy seal.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 May '14 15:49
    Hey great lesson. It just as easily could have been a hand grenade. That's a handy hint if I've ever seen one. Damn they should have promoted you to a Navy seal.
    I would have flapped my flippers if they had🙂
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '14 16:14
    if you suffer from peanut allergy DONT EAT PEANUTS
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 May '14 16:33
    Originally posted by redbarons
    if you suffer from peanut allergy DONT EAT PEANUTS
    And DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '14 13:03
    And DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW.
    if someone annoying like suzie or darvlay knocks on your door ignore them.
  15. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    19 May '14 15:38
    Use either a tong, a spatula or a mitt, or a combination of these to remove pizza from the oven

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree