1. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    02 May '13 23:56
    Does anyone know if there,s any chance of going back to the old interface. Or is that out of the question. Im sad to say that i dont like it.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 May '13 13:28
    Originally posted by rookie54
    [b]THIS IS A GIRL SITE NOW???

dang...
    i'm outta here...[/b]
    calling, rookie 54, "outta here" no way: search here and search there, finally find
    some new site, then, without familiar faces around, who ya gonna love to hate?
  3. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    03 May '13 14:23
    Based upon feedback thus far, I imagine hundreds if not thousands of current subscribers will be leaving this site once their subscription expires
  4. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    03 May '13 14:39
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Based upon feedback thus far, I imagine hundreds if not thousands of current subscribers will be leaving this site once their subscription expires
    That would be sad.
  5. In your face
    Moves
    03 May '13 14:46
    Arithmetic not your strong point then?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 May '13 14:55
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage

Arithmetic not your strong point then?
    Absolutely Correct: 11 cents/day = unlimited action with a variety of chess lovers, still quite a deal!
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 May '13 15:27
    After your fail of epic proportions regarding the stock market when Obama took office for a second term I don't think anyone will be listening to you anymore when it comes to predictions.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 May '13 15:49
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    After your fail of epic proportions regarding the stock market when Obama took office for a second term I don't think anyone will be listening to you anymore when it comes to predictions.
    Ba-zing!!
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 May '13 15:521 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    unlimited action
    Surely, you meant interaction.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    03 May '13 21:49
    One can only hope...err, I mean, damn, what a shame. 😞
  11. Joined
    23 Mar '05
    Moves
    04 May '13 07:41
    Seriously, the site is not pretty at all.

why do you shoot yourselves in the foot??
  12. In your face
    Moves
    04 May '13 10:42
    Originally posted by yarayara
    Seriously, the site is not pretty at all.

why do you shoot yourselves in the foot??
    It would look a lot nicer without your avatar.
  13. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 May '13 11:16
    Yes, I REALLY dislike the change for reasons others have cited. Particularly I don't like all the wasted space to the left and right of the screen. Looks stupid. Everything is so big and blocky now, too. I don't think I will renew my subscription and might migrate to Game Knot.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 May '13 12:271 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Surely, you meant interaction.
    Nope. Minutes before expressing that sentiment, I had been thanked for my [non-subscriber] membership at a competitive on-line chess site with this parting message at the end of an invitation to play in their May, 2013, Rated Tournament:

"Good luck and thank you for choosing _______ as your premier chess battlefield!"

Note: Several Weeks of Intense Action Within a Multiple Game Format with Total Strangers Awaits,
    Sans Friendly RHP General Forum "Interaction" Should I Accept. Not Even Close, Suzianne. (gb)
  15. Joined
    05 Sep '11
    Moves
    05 May '13 00:35
    Originally posted by Lee Gibson
    I do not have Chrome--It seems I am stuck with creating a screen shot and printing the image--

PLEASE--give the players a better solution

Thanks,
    Lee
    I tried it with all three. FireFox, Chrome, and IE with all the same result. It just blanks out the board.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree