1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 19:181 edit
    “Imagine a tiny ant on the back of a massive African elephant. No matter how diligently that ant marches east, if the elephant he sits upon travels in the opposite direction, the ant will end up farther west than his starting point. Similarly, we will find ourselves receding from our goals if our conscious and subconscious minds are not aligned.” (italics mine) ―Vince Poscente
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 19:40
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Original post by Grampy Bobby (OP)
    [b]"Observations:
    In recent months it's become increasingly apparent to me that "Kindred Spirits" may actually simultaneously send, receive and process impromptu/spontaneous Kindred Spirit Memos at odd hours of the day and night. These invisible yet palpable communications seem to suggest that a virtual con ...[text shortened]... g and as yet unexplored phenomena with your own personal observations and insights. Regards, GB"[/b]
    Why do you think that only 3 of your kindred spirits have indicated that they approve of your OP?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 19:41
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    “Imagine a tiny ant on the back of a massive African elephant. No matter how diligently that ant marches east, if the elephant he sits upon travels in the opposite direction, the ant will end up farther west than his starting point. Similarly, we will find ourselves receding from our goals if our conscious and subconscious minds are not aligned.” (italics mine) ―Vince Poscente
    And all this while the earth is moving at 67,000 miles an hour in some other direction.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 19:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Why do you think that only 3 of your kindred spirits have indicated that they approve of your OP?
    That's kiki, coquette and who else?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 19:57
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    That's kiki, coquette and who else?
    Suzianne, Startreader or carrobie.
  6. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 19:59
    "If two spirits share many similarities, there comes a moment when one has to wonder if he (or she) is not actually the other". - Matt Conmedien
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 20:05
    Suzianne, Startreader or carrobie.
    Of course.. cawobie, the cwown pwince of dwool.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 20:06
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    "If two spirits share many similarities, there comes a moment when one has to wonder if he (or she) is not actually the other". - Matt Conmedien
    Or vice versa.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 20:37
    Your Elmer Fudd accent is adorable.
    Easy there Rando Gando i know you're a rabbit hater!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 20:381 edit
    Of course.. cawobie, the cwown pwince of dwool.
    your fwattery may win you my favour yet 😵
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 21:071 edit
    “The subconscious mind is the product of universal consciousness, universal knowledge, and universal beauty. It is the reflecting mirror of our conscious mind. The subconscious mind is always eager to manifest through our conscious mind.” ―Debasish Mridha
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 21:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    your fwattery may win you my favour yet 😵
    Don't count on it.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 02:111 edit
    “We’ve all experienced pondering a problem all day long only to find we receive the solution when forgetting about the problem and thinking of something else. When we stop concentrating so hard, we allow our subconscious to flourish, and those who do this more than others are often called geniuses.” ―James Morcan, The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 05:341 edit
    Isn't this just a reprise of a particularly boring part of the "Memo" thread?
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 09:49
    Isn't this just a reprise of a particularly boring part of the "Memo" thread?
    The part where the same moron keeps copy pasting crap page after page?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree