1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    24 Aug '14 09:04
    Originally posted by redbadger
    she looked totally shagged, and walked with a severe limp.......
    she was totally shagged - as was the man whose severe limp she was walking with.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '14 12:09
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    she was totally shagged - as was the man whose severe limp she was walking with.
    Not surprisingly, Bobby couldn't stop laughing. It was like something he'd experienced back in the mid 60s on one of his LSD "trips".
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '14 13:59
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Not surprisingly, Bobby couldn't stop laughing. It was like something he'd experienced back in the mid 60s on one of his LSD "trips".
    And for some reason, Woody Allen movies came to mind. He really thought cloning the dictator from his nose was inspired.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '14 18:12
    Then Obama woke up from one of many psychotic dreams only to find himself in soaked sheets.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '14 20:33
    Originally posted by whodey
    Then Obama woke up from one of many psychotic dreams only to find himself in soaked sheets.
    With Michelle standing over him saying, "You said if you didn't wake up to throw water on ya but I refused to do it naked."
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '14 20:351 edit
    With Michelle standing over him saying, "You said if you didn't wake up to throw water on ya but I refused to do it naked."
    To which Obama said, "My last trannie didn't do it, why do you?"
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '14 21:48
    To which Obama said, "My last trannie didn't do it, why do you?"
    She looked at him with fire in her eyes and said, "Other trannies? OK look Borax or whatever your name is what's up with that?"
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    24 Aug '14 23:00
    She looked at him with fire in her eyes and said, "Other trannies? OK look Borax or whatever your name is what's up with that?"
    Lost for words Obama started idly playing with the remote control. His finger hovered over the button marked Iran.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 00:15
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Lost for words Obama started idly playing with the remote control. His finger hovered over the button marked Iran.
    He missed and accidentally punching the one labeled Cuba, then
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 01:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    He missed and accidentally punching the one labeled Cuba, then
    Poof, and there it was...gone.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 01:23
    Then Syria, poof, it was gone, then Iraq, poof, it was gone, then poof Saudia Arabia, it was gone, the poof North Korea, it was gone, the poof Pakistaon, it was gone, the poof the Sudan, it was gone, the poof Libya, it was gone.

Obama then was awarded another Nobel peace prize.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 01:29
    Then Syria, poof, it was gone, then Iraq, poof, it was gone, then poof Saudia Arabia, it was gone, the poof North Korea, it was gone, the poof Pakistaon, it was gone, the poof the Sudan, it was gone, the poof Libya, it was gone.

Obama then was awarded another Nobel peace prize.
    And he put it at the other end of his collection of "How to" books saying," Look Joe (VP Biden), see they are useful."
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 02:41
    And he put it at the other end of his collection of "How to" books saying," Look Joe (VP Biden), see they are useful."
    Joe responds, "Useful to burn that is, you taught me that. Hey, lets burn another copy of the Constitution on top of the Bible like we did yesterday."
  14. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 08:28
    Joe responds, "Useful to burn that is, you taught me that. Hey, lets burn another copy of the Constitution on top of the Bible like we did yesterday."
    and so another day in the white house came to an end, The world police had done a fine job killing many in the name of peace.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 09:31
    So Hel changed his strategy and said that if he, Don Patrone, got involved he'd spill the beans.
    They all went to bed ... the night was dark and stormy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree