1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 11:42
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    They all went to bed ... the night was dark and stormy.
    You should really go to the last post, not the last post on the first page.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 11:45
    Originally posted by redbadger
    and so another day in the white house came to an end, The world police had done a fine job killing many in the name of peace.
    Meanwhile back at the post office Marsha was licking the last of the old 10 cent stamps and adhering it to the letter Betty was sending to her boyfriend and thinking, "Gee, I sure hope this isn't a 'Dear John' letter".
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 12:38
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Meanwhile back at the post office Marsha was licking the last of the old 10 cent stamps and adhering it to the letter Betty was sending to her boyfriend and thinking, "Gee, I sure hope this isn't a 'Dear John' letter".
    At which point a flock of geese attacked and overwhelmed her, sent by ISIL to destroy infedel "Johns" and their girlfriends around the world.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 18:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    At which point a flock of geese attacked and overwhelmed her, sent by ISIL to destroy infedel "Johns" and their girlfriends around the world.
    After plucking and cooking the last goose she called her friends and invited them all to come over on Saturday for a big gooseapalooza at her spread just outside Pecos, Texas. She asked if the guests wouldn't mind bringing the beer as she drank all of her supply while pluckin' N Cookin'.
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    26 Aug '14 12:35
    After plucking and cooking the last goose she called her friends and invited them all to come over on Saturday for a big gooseapalooza at her spread just outside Pecos, Texas. She asked if the guests wouldn't mind bringing the beer as she drank all of her supply while pluckin' N Cookin'.
    so Bobby & JR dutifully turned up with the rest of the Southfork gang the beer flowed and as usual Bobby drank like a fish but that's what you would expect from the man from Atlantis.....
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '14 03:342 edits
    so Bobby & JR dutifully turned up with the rest of the Southfork gang the beer flowed and as usual Bobby drank like a fish but that's what you would expect from the man from Atlantis.....
    At which point Sue Ellen bursts into the room in a drunken rage demanding to know the goose recipe for such a fine tasting goose dinner.

In a dark, dark corner emerges Martha Stewart.........
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Aug '14 08:05
    Originally posted by whodey
    At which point Sue Ellen bursts into the room in a drunken rage demanding to know the goose recipe for such a fine tasting goose dinner.

In a dark, dark corner emerges Martha Stewart.........
    With a machete in her gnarled hands demanding to know who stole her prize goose pate recipe. Rambling on about winning in Barcelona and killing the bastid that took the recipe, she crumpled down on the floor and started counting her rosary beads, even though she was Jewish. Then
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    27 Aug '14 11:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    With a machete in her gnarled hands demanding to know who stole her prize goose pate recipe. Rambling on about winning in Barcelona and killing the bastid that took the recipe, she crumpled down on the floor and started counting her rosary beads, even though she was Jewish. Then
    just when I thought thing were getting better the chemist tried to shoot a Badger, down in the woods at Badgers drift he missed thank god, and he Pondered for a while because he had never ever missed his target using his converted Luger that now resembles dirty Harrys trusty Magnum....he soon realised he had pissed on his chips again.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Aug '14 17:05
    just when I thought thing were getting better the chemist tried to shoot a Badger, down in the woods at Badgers drift he missed thank god, and he Pondered for a while because he had never ever missed his target using his converted Luger that now resembles dirty Harrys trusty Magnum....he soon realised he had pissed on his chips again.
    So he called his urologist and said, "Say doc, is there anything you can give me so this kind of thing doesn't happen again?"
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Aug '14 20:43
    So he called his urologist and said, "Say doc, is there anything you can give me so this kind of thing doesn't happen again?"
    Here, you can use this penis clamp, won't happen again. There is the super glue solution, it is a lot cheaper than the clamp, it was designed by a Phd lady who wants to remain anonymous.
    So which one will it be?
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Aug '14 21:00
    Here, you can use this penis clamp, won't happen again. There is the super glue solution, it is a lot cheaper than the clamp, it was designed by a Phd lady who wants to remain anonymous.
    So which one will it be?
    I'm not really keen on either of those choices. Are you sure there isn't another option otherwise I think I'll just live with the issue. Can I see your credentials? That framed thingy behind you says the University of Lower Uppity Glee club. I don't think that qualifies you does it?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Aug '14 01:07
    I'm not really keen on either of those choices. Are you sure there isn't another option otherwise I think I'll just live with the issue. Can I see your credentials? That framed thingy behind you says the University of Lower Uppity Glee club. I don't think that qualifies you does it?
    I BEG your pardon, I have a PHD in Glee. Just what are you getting at anyway?
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Aug '14 01:32
    You should really go to the last post, not the last post on the first page.
    Never heard of flashbacks in a story? 😉
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Aug '14 01:59
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Never heard of flashbacks in a story? 😉
    Yes of course. I apologize. 😀
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Aug '14 02:04
    I BEG your pardon, I have a PHD in Glee. Just what are you getting at anyway?
    I thought I made it abundantly clear...I am calling you on your "professional" credentials. I need medical treatment not Rah, Rah, Ziss, Zoom, Bah. And I'm am not dropping my drawers for you again...you perverted cheerleader.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree