1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    28 Aug '14 12:57
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I thought I made it abundantly clear...I am calling you on your "professional" credentials. I need medical treatment not Rah, Rah, Ziss, Zoom, Bah. And I'm am not dropping my drawers for you again...you perverted cheerleader.
    so the chemist stormed out having sorted the perverted cheerleader out good and proper, she wouldn't be walking for a week or two.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Aug '14 14:42
    Originally posted by redbadger
    so the chemist stormed out having sorted the perverted cheerleader out good and proper, she wouldn't be walking for a week or two.
    Meanwhile back at the ranch, Raunchy Randy Andy was wondering when Sexy Sue Ellen was going to be showing up as he had "plans" for her...for her new stable.
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    29 Aug '14 13:48
    Meanwhile back at the ranch, Raunchy Randy Andy was wondering when Sexy Sue Ellen was going to be showing up as he had "plans" for her...for her new stable.
    randy andys ranch was called Dysentery and he couldn't wait to get to gripps with sexy sue although the viewers switche off in their millions
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '14 15:12
    randy andys ranch was called Dysentery and he couldn't wait to get to gripps with sexy sue although the viewers switche off in their millions
    Which was fine with Andy, NOBODY WATCHING! Now where IS that little slut?
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Aug '14 17:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Which was fine with Andy, NOBODY WATCHING! Now where IS that little slut?
    She was in the outhouse trying to deal with an issue related to the ranch's name.
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    29 Aug '14 20:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '14 02:41
    In walks JR with a genie bottle. Upon rubbing it, a blond bimbo pops out of the bottle calling him "master" and asking any wish to be granted he would like.
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 16:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    In walks JR with a genie bottle. Upon rubbing it, a blond bimbo pops out of the bottle calling him "master" and asking any wish to be granted he would like.
    he said I wish you would remove that super hero suit pronto.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 17:29
    he said I wish you would remove that super hero suit pronto.
    Meanwhile, nobody noticed the heroine sneaking back to the cupboard to try to find the spy can. AHA, she exlaimed!
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 18:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Meanwhile, nobody noticed the heroine sneaking back to the cupboard to try to find the spy can. AHA, she exlaimed!
    "The sweet smell of success", as she mad her way back to the two seater out back. But when she arrived she couldn't get the door open. Something or someone was blocking the door from opening inward (a violation of the safety code of course). She though I must bring this up at the next union meeting.
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Sep '14 09:45
    "The sweet smell of success", as she mad her way back to the two seater out back. But when she arrived she couldn't get the door open. Something or someone was blocking the door from opening inward (a violation of the safety code of course). She though I must bring this up at the next union meeting.
    she realised she would have to fly to her union meeting pronto,red cape flapping in the breeze she took of heading north to the arctic circle
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Sep '14 21:55
    she realised she would have to fly to her union meeting pronto,red cape flapping in the breeze she took of heading north to the arctic circle
    "Hi guys, I hope I'm not late, I just flew in and boy are my arms tired" and the audience rallied around her in thunderous applause.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree