Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Dec 15

Memo

To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future. To Russ and his Admin Staff, thank you for an enjoyable experience since July, 2007. Kind Regards, GB

F

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Memo

To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future. To Russ and his Admin Staff, thank you for an enjoyable experience since July, 2007. Kind Regards, GB
You should start a blog.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Memo

To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future. To Russ and his Admin Staff, thank you for an enjoyable experience since July, 2007. Kind Regards, GB[/b]
All the best with your new life.

Moves
17 Dec 15

Good riddance.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 Dec 15

Moves
17 Dec 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Balderdash. I renewed my subscription after a hiatus and have now returned, from the non sub scum status to the exalted status of a subscriber, and have neither an avatar in the forums nor am I playing in any tourneys. πŸ˜²πŸ˜€
I think the length of time for anything one does is limited to one's life. Like string some are short others long and lots in between.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Dec 15

don't go out with a whimper
get your ass a forum ban and go out with a bang
but keep your subscription though
your support will be appreciated more than your posts

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by lemondrop
don't go out with a whimper
get your ass a forum ban and go out with a bang
but keep your subscription though
your support will be appreciated more than your posts
This could be a rhyme poem>
Don't go out with a whine
earn a forum ban and go out and shine!
But keep your subscription though
your support will be appreciated more than you know.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 Dec 15
2 edits

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Dec 15

drewnogal, the "foreseeable future" remains an unanswerable question since there are several "string" length issues well beyond my control.

Thanks for your reply..

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 Dec 15
1 edit

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Balderdash. I renewed my subscription after a hiatus and have now returned, from the non sub scum status to the exalted status of a subscriber, and have neither an avatar in the forums nor am I playing in any tourneys. πŸ˜²πŸ˜€
I think the length of time for anything one does is limited to one's life. Like string some are short others long and lots in between.
Stees, will there be much difference between a "non sub scum status" in early January and the 'sub scum status' in the eyes of some since July, 2007? lol

Footnote: Vivian (aka V/8) who knows GB's thoughts before they're typed has already decided on his new Self Proclaimed Title and Location. Stay tuned.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by divegeester
All the best with your new life.
Thank you.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
17 Dec 15