18 Dec '15 11:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 11:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Of course, we need more of his copy paste crap!
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 13:59
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ... a summary of the activity volumes of my own threads on this forum with one hundred (100) or more posts August 26 to December 18, 2015 (the past 114 days):
    I'd be treating the displayed numbers with a good deal of suspicion, considering the "with 100 or more posts" qualifier.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 15:26
    drewnogal, because of offline priorities my reply will be delayed a few days. Enjoy your weekend. ~Bobby
    Lol. It took you as long to write this post. What a farce.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 17:40
    Postscript: Here's a summary of the activity volumes of my own threads on this forum with one hundred (100)
    or more posts August 26 to December 18, 2015 (the past 114 days):

1) Threads without an Original Post based on a Copy & Paste: Thirteen (13) threads with 14,705 Posts
    or an average of 1,011 posts per thread.

2) Threads [ ...[text shortened]... lowing
    my reply to your questions within a few days. Thanks again for your interest in this topic.
    Footnote Two: Here's a summary of the activity volumes of your own threads on this forum which have received
    one hundred (100) or more posts August 26 [page 16] to December 18, 2015 (during the past 114 days):

FMF = 0 threads

Kegge = 0 threads

Trev33 = 0 threads

orangutan = 0 threads

Comment: With this recent track record of contribution to this forum, none of you individually nor collectively have any standing
    or basis in fact to presume to criticize the threads or thread formats of any other site members who post to this forum.
    _________

divegeester = 1 thread with 139 posts

lemondrop = 2 threads with 607 posts

Kewpie = 1 thread with 6,678 posts

Comment: Well done. Following my reply to drewnogal in a few days, I'll respond to your criticisms of my threads on this forum. ~GB
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 21:40
    GB:
    Much as I may dislike the three most noticeable - to me, that is - of your posting misdeeds* I can't fault you on your willingness to keep posting something. At least nobody can say you're one of those useless forum denizens who think that clicking a picture of a hand actually contributes anything to forum activity.

* excessive use of c'n'p and recycling instead of creating new stuff
    * monotonous repetition of opening posts whenever anyone dares to deviate even slightly off-topic
    * patronising putdowns such as the classic "you're better than that" sneer whenever anyone offers an opinion which isn't to your liking

There are as many opinions as there are posters, so the opinions of almost all posters need to be respected if a forum is to be representative of its community.

So this is a slightly-qualified seal of approval from Kewpie.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 21:524 edits
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    GB:
    Much as I may dislike the three most noticeable - to me, that is - of your posting misdeeds* I can't fault you on your willingness to keep posting something. At least nobody can say you're one of those useless forum denizens who think that clicking a picture of a hand actually contributes anything to forum activity.

* excessive use of c'n ...[text shortened]... be representative of its community.

So this is a slightly-qualified seal of approval from Kewpie.
    Thank you, Kewpie.. Hope some other active posters to this forum will begin "creating new stuff" during 2016..

Here are three thread ideas I've saved which are yours to consider if you think they hold promise for 2016:

1) "Things You Wish You Had Known at the Time"

2) "Major News Events in Your Part of the World"

3) "Word of The Day" http://www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day/calendar
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 22:43
    Footnote Two: Here's a summary of the activity volumes of your own threads on this forum which have received
    one hundred (100) or more posts August 26 [page 16] to December 18, 2015 (during the past 114 days):

FMF = [b]0
    threads

Kegge = 0 threads

Trev33 = 0 threads

orangutan = 0 threads

Comment: With thi ...[text shortened]... ply to drewnogal in a few days, I'll respond to your criticisms of my threads on this forum. ~GB[/b]
    FMF = 0 threads

That is exceedingly appropriate.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 23:12

FMF = [b]0
    threads

Kegge = 0 threads

Trev33 = 0 threads

orangutan = 0 threads

Comment: With thi ...[text shortened]... ply to drewnogal in a few days, I'll respond to your criticisms of my threads on this forum. ~GB[/b]
    It is quite possible for a superb thread to not attract a single response.

I think you are confusing quantity with quality.

In fact I know you are.
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 23:151 edit
    I'm inclined to think that long forum threads are less an indicator of interest and more an indicator of boredom, because they're mostly just long lists. For example, the hugely popular Word Association thread, now in its second or third incarnation, has no content whatever.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 23:261 edit
    Comment: With this recent track record of contribution to this forum, none of you individually nor collectively have any standing or basis in fact to presume to criticize the threads or thread formats of any other site members who post to this forum.
    In so far as this thread may be related or in response to my criticism of your behaviour, counting posts and threads is a red herring (as was presumably your intention). The criticism you've been getting from me ~ and others ~ lately has been for your incessant and frequently toxic misanthropic nagging of unspecified numbers of unspecified posters for unspecified transgressions ~ ad nauseam ~ indeed, some might say, beyond parody. The number of posts on word games threads and other threads you may have started has absolutely nothing to do with it.
  13. Joined
    29 Nov '15
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 23:41
    [b]Memo

To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future. To Russ and his Admin Staff, thank you for an enjoyable experience since July, 2007. Kind Regards, GB[/b]
    sad news, you have been great in the short time i have known you
    a question for you.
    what will they do with their thumbs now?
  14. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 23:53
    Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
    sad news, you have been great in the short time i have known you
    a question for you.
    what will they do with their thumbs now?
    If you believe the moron will really leave you're a dumbass.
  15. Joined
    29 Nov '15
    Moves
    19 Dec '15 00:19
    Originally posted by Kegge
    If you believe the moron will really leave you're a dumbass.
    that"s nice, i always believe the uneducated jump straight in with an insult.
    thank for confirming my thoughts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree