1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 16:01
    @very-rusty said
    LOL...Sure you are, what is difference between you doing it or Dive?

You need it spelled out for you?

-VR
    Yes, honestly don't know what you're trying to say.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 16:02
    @trev33 said
    Yes, honestly don't know what you're trying to say.
    Sure you do, just don't have an answer, I can go on with this all day and you know it! 😉 😛

-VR
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 16:06
    @very-rusty said
    Sure you do, just don't have an answer, I can go on with this all day and you know it! 😉 😛

-VR
    You asked a question?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 16:12
    @trev33 said
    Exactly, dive just likes to argue, doesn't matter if what he says is factual or not.
    It was just mistakenly thought you were still out there, hardly arguing. Maybe you should look up arguing in the dictionary. Look up bickering too.

Go back to your “just for kicks and not to argue” Brexit Problems thread and see if you can stir the pot a bit more while pretending your tired of all the bickering.

Yeah...
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 16:23
    @trev33 said
    Im not following?
    Appears you need a reminder of what you said back on the other page.

YOU SAID: Exactly, dive just likes to argue, doesn't matter if what he says is factual or not.

You do exactly what you accuse Dive of doing! Now do you get it?

-VR
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 16:38
    @divegeester said
    It was just mistakenly thought you were still out there, hardly arguing. Maybe you should look up arguing in the dictionary. Look up bickering too.

Go back to your “just for kicks and not to argue” Brexit Problems thread and see if you can stir the pot a bit more while pretending your tired of all the bickering.

Yeah...
    I left when there was no lockdown, since then the UK banned all flights coming from Colombia, explain what law was broken.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 16:41
    @trev33 said
    I left when there was no lockdown, since then the UK banned all flights coming from Colombia, explain what law was broken.
    I just said I was mistaken as to when you left, so no law was broken and all you have to deal with is your own foolhardiness of travelling during a pandemic. It’s a choice, it’s a risk you took, and it blew back at you. Have fun.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 16:52
    @divegeester said
    I just said I was mistaken as to when you left, so no law was broken and all you have to deal with is your own foolhardiness of travelling during a pandemic. It’s a choice, it’s a risk you took, and it blew back at you. Have fun.
    Good we cleared that up. I'm in no rush to get back so we'll see how it develops.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 16:53
    @trev33 said
    You may not recall trev33 but I said some time ago it would not be smart for anyone to do travelling unless absolutely needed. Did you have to go for work? Or were you just taking a trip? It does make a difference!

-VR
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 16:55
    @very-rusty said
    Appears you need a reminder of what you said back on the other page.

YOU SAID: Exactly, dive just likes to argue, doesn't matter if what he says is factual or not.

You do exactly what you accuse Dive of doing! Now do you get it?

-VR
    Sorry, will reply later, off to feed a bear in the park 😉
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 17:04
    @trev33 said
    Sorry, will reply later, off to feed a bear in the park 😉
    LOL@ trev, sure you are!

-VR
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 17:12
    @very-rusty said
    You may not recall trev33 but I said some time ago it would not be smart for anyone to do travelling unless absolutely needed. Did you have to go for work? Or were you just taking a trip? It does make a difference!

-VR
    I travelled to get away from NI and the lockdown I saw coming, started on December 26th and still ongoing, I've had enough of that. I struggle enough with the cold and dark, being restricted in movement as well and I fear I genuinely would have become depressed. So I left for two reasons, mental heath and to check up on an implant I had in Colombia 3 years ago.

So no regrets, unfortunate they've made it more difficult to go back but that's just sonethimg I'll have to deal with. I believe you said at the time that it wasn't smart to travel because of the actual virus, that's not something which concerns me.

Life here is basically normal apart from people wearing masks on the street, everything is open and busy, I'll take a video next time I'm at the beach. Really doesn't feel like it's during a pandemic and suits me perfectly. Obviously in an ideal world I wouldn't be here and the world would be pandemic free but we have to make the best of a bad situation and this is mine. I was lucky there was a break in the UK lockdown when i was able to leave, didn't need a test to enter Mexico or Colombia, now everyone entering Colombia needs to produce a negative PCR test and quarantine for a week I think. From December 15th all flights to and from S. America to the UK were suspended, still haven't restarted and anyone who just arrived in Colombia from the UK were being sent back, both countries scared of the new variants.

It is what it is.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 17:13
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ trev, sure you are!

-VR
    Bear said it was full already, people are really generous here 😜
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 18:00
    @divegeester said
    Suzianne stalks Very Rusty and FMF, replies to them probably constitute 75% of her posts; haven’t you noticed.
    Better write that down in your file you keep on me in your club.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 18:07
    @trev33 said
    Bear said it was full already, people are really generous here 😜
    Yes, I believe you have a talking bear you feed....LOL... 😛 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree