1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 04:39
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    That is what I been telling you, you're rambling on and on about the same thing.
    Don't misunderstand me. I think you should post whatever you want and as much of it as you want.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 04:50
    So we talk about talking about. Please let this thread die.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 04:53
    There seem to be some posters who claim to be not interested in this thread who keep posting to it nevertheless. 😵
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 04:581 edit
    Originally posted by FMF

The quotes confirm that you are trying to distance yourself from your own snide little comment directed at Agerg. kewpie called you on it almost immediately, and we've had a whole squirming slew of deflecting and non-sequitur posts from you ever since.
    Engaging for awhile but now this worn out, threadbare thread's become predictable and tedious. The sometimes useful code phrase, "snide statements", often hides what seems to be an acceptable polite one (which it did). It may be an inside joke (which it was with CP as the butt) but may also have negative connotation (which it didn't). I'm too fatigued and out of juice to go further. See you Monday. (gb)

Edit: If I had had any bones to pick with Ag or anybody else I wouldn't have hesitated to pick them
    face to face on their own plates. Sidebar substance was Inconsequential. Almost out of ink. Nite.
    -
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 05:022 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Engaging for awhile but now this worn out, threadbare thread's become predictable and tedious. The sometimes useful code phrase, "snide statements", often hides what seems to be an acceptable polite one (which it did). It may be an inside joke (which it was with CP as the butt) but may also have negative connotation (which it didn't). I'm too fatigued and out of juice to go further. See you Monday. (gb)
    -
    kewpie rightly called you on it immediately and it's been obfuscating posts like the one above, one after the other, ever since.
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 05:06
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    That is rich coming from someone like yourself who loves mis-understandings & conflict. 😛
    I'm sorry you don't understand so many things.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 05:18
    Originally posted by FMF

kewpie rightly called you on it immediately and it's been obfuscating posts like the one above, one after the other, ever since.
    "Wonder why you feel the need to obfuscate? "Some people's children" is a sneer intended to represent the other poster, if I read you right." (QP)

Noes. Once again you seem to be intent on playing with your favorite linguistic tool for the purpose of ratcheting bits and pieces and stray words into something monumental and magnificent. Purse your venerable hobby, if you must. Reveal Hidden Content
    For my part the mysterious mistress of sleep beckons and, yes, I am seriously seduced.

-
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 05:23
    "Wonder why you feel the need to obfuscate? "Some people's children" is a sneer intended to represent the other poster, if I read you right." (QP)

Noes. Once again you seem to be intent on playing with your favorite linguistic tool for the purpose of ratcheting bits and pieces and stray words into something monumental and magnificent. Purse your vene ...[text shortened]... part the mysterious mistress of sleep beckons and, yes, I am seriously seduced.[/hidden]
    -
    The squirming continues. Goodnight. Thanks for respecting my request that you stop PM-ing me.
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 09:44
    If Bobby is your biggest problem in life, that kinda makes you a cry-baby.
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 09:48
    Originally posted by apathist
    Guess that makes me a crybaby then.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 09:49
    Originally posted by apathist
    Grampy Bobby is not the biggest problem in life. What makes you base an entire forum post upon the suggestion that he might be?
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 09:51
    Maybe some people would prefer that gb refrain from posting

to their threads (in order to eliminate public contact as well).
    -
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 09:54
    Maybe some people would prefer that gb refrain from posting

to their threads (in order to eliminate public contact as well).
    -
    As far as I am concerned, the fact that you have stopped PM-ing me as [repeatedly] requested is quite enough.
  14. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 10:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 13:27
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    One needs 'love' and one

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree