1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:36
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You're discussing something private, but you just don't seem to get it!
    Whether other posters have had the same problem is not "something private" at all.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Whether other posters have had the same problem is not "something private" at all.
    "Sigh"

You just don't get it.

I'll let others try!
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:38
    That is all you talk about is Homosexuality, showing other men your private parts, OH and lets not forget your reach arounds that you can only have the courage to do on a chess site forum. 😛 😉 😉

Again does you wife know about your bi side?
    It's not ALL I talk about, just a small part of the arsenal, nay, the brilliant repertoire I have at my disposal. If you are as good looking and rich as you attest to being, well, I won't tell if you won't.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:381 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Yes sir, but the matter is private. Airing out such a grievence in a public arena is akin to attention whoring. What difference does it make if others here had a similar experience in private.
    The OP asks: "Despite a couple of polite requests not to PM me, Grampy Bobby does so anyway. Anyone else on this forum had this problem in the past?"

What difference does it make if I ask others here if they had a similar experience in private?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:41
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    It's not ALL I talk about, just a small part of the arsenal, nay, the brilliant repertoire I have at my disposal. If you are as good looking and rich as you attest to being, well, I won't tell if you won't.
    Just because I'm richer than you and better looking that you are, doesn't really make me don Jaun or what ever the hell his name is! 😛

You got nothing but bi-sexual talk from what I've seen!

I have nothing against bi-sexual male or female, but you do go on, and on about it, you must admit. 😛
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:41
    "Sigh"

You just don't get it.

I'll let others try!
    Well, "others" have described having similar problems and some have made suggestions or told me how they have handled it. As for your take on it, I do "get it".
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, "others" have described having similar problems and some have made suggestions or told me how they have handled it. As for your take on it, I do "get it".
    It is ok, if you don't get it you don't get it.

😕
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:49
    This is an attempt to publicly shame Bob. If that's the case I think you'll need to bring out the heavy artillery.
    Just sayin
    There was nothing wrong with the content of Grampy Bobby's PMs so there's no "attempt to publicly shame" him. They were not insulting or abusive at all. I sought to canvass the views of others, and several of them seem to have had a similar experience. If it's pretty much common knowledge that Grampy Bobby sends PMs to people who don't want them [or they have to block them in order to stop him], then me inquiring about this "common knowledge" can hardly be described as an "attempt to publicly shame" him.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:49
    It is ok, if you don't get it you don't get it.

😕
    I do get it but I just don't see it the way you do.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    I do get it but I just don't see it the way you do.
    NO, you REALLY DON'T GET IT!
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:571 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    There was nothing wrong with the content of Grampy Bobby's PMs so there's no "attempt to publicly shame" him. They were not insulting or abusive at all. I sought to canvass the views of others, and several of them seem to have had a similar experience. If it's pretty much common knowledge that Grampy Bobby sends PMs to people who don't want them [or they have to ...[text shortened]... this "common knowledge" can hardly be described as an "attempt to publicly shame" him.
    BS-O-Meter
    ...............l.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:59
    You being too stupid to use the ignore function is not GB's fault.
    I don't think I should have to use the ignore function if I have already asked him politely not to PM me.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 04:02
    BS-O-Meter
    ...............l.
    I get the feeling you disagree with me over this.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 04:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think I should have to use the ignore function if I have already asked him politely not to PM me.
    I think you're just looking for something to gripe about in public, with someone who you figure most have a problem with.

When all it takes is to use the ignore function, you seem to be just looking to instigate, IMHO.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 04:06
    BS-O-Meter
    ...............l.
    😀

YUP, only probably longer!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree