1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 07:29
    @very-musty said
    I have been accused of being some of the worst ever and I accept that because it's kind of an honour 🤔

Never have I been accused of being Very Rusty! 😠

Trev33 just made the list!
    I put you at #7
    And there's me trying to get you into the ghost house. Only #7, pfft.
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 08:42
    @Very-Musty
    No not ramble. We speak when having something worthy of saying that you can't say in three or four words that you feel are so funny. Your posts are gone, I guess they were not so funny.
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 08:511 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Ghost you are smarter than that. One, why would you care what I think. Two, just because you felt I was NEVER coming back, which is so ridiculous, does not mean you don't have your say. Everyone else that is still in here, would read your thoughts and point of view.

And you would get the last word. I would say you would be coming out on top.

And there was not one word that was inaccurate just your inability to understand certain topics. You just let your ego get the best of you, and you think you are an authority on everything. Hold on to your seat, but you are NOT.

And to take anyone literally in a forum is so silly I would not even know where to begin with that one. What I do know is you can't cross certain lines in any forum on any site. That is why there are rules. If you break them, you will be notified.

Very simple.

Have a good day. 🙂
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 08:58
    @divegeester said
    No I didn’t misquote you, nor did I take it out of context. What I picked out of your post was nothing to do with what the moderators removed, it was me calling you out of your errors and politely putting you right.
    Sorry partner. You missed your mark completely. You did not quote me correctly, you had no idea what I was even talking about. I even agreed with the parts you did get right. But I guess you are always right as well. Must be nice. lol
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 08:59
    @divegeester

Um? And what would give you that idea that you are smarter then me? It's not your chess. That's for sure. lol 🙂
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 09:01
    @divegeester

Only because you are boring, rude, and never have a point. And you can't understand a basic conversation. In fact, it seems most people don't like you very much.

Feel free to PM anytime. 🙂
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 09:05
    @The-Gravedigger

I was talking about Rusty, and many others on here. Not Dive of course. But many on here I believe are, especially Rusty. I have no issues with any of you or Rusty. I find him sincere, funny, and highly intelligent. But many of you are in here.

Why spend it arguing with each other or insulting each other. I think doing it in a forum is silly. If people are in your company and you feel the need to speak your mind, then I say good for you.

But not in a chess forum.
  8. Joined
    14 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 09:11
    @vespin said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

And to take anyone literally in a forum is so silly I would not even know where to begin with that one.
    So why did you run to the moderators and snitch on me then?

Change your avatar.

Jesse from Breaking Bad would never be a snitch and then walk around with his tiny chest sticking out while thinking he was righteous.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 09:42
    @vespin said

I was talking about Rusty, and many others on here. Not Dive of course. But many on here I believe are, especially Rusty. I have no issues with any of you or Rusty. I find him sincere, funny, and highly intelligent. But many of you are in here.
    Like I said, you've clearly come from another planet.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 09:49
    @vespin said

And there was not one word that was inaccurate just your inability to understand certain topics.
    You wrote:

"And in 12 years of being on this site, I have never heard one person, not a leader or player say one negative thing about Rusty."

I find this to be the most ridiculous statement I have ever read on this site, and believe even Rusty would agree. Negative things are said about Rusty on a daily basis in at least 2 forums by a multitude of posters. How, after 12 years, could you have no awareness of this?!
  11. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 10:00
    Actually VR has been ridiculled for years, just one random thread (scroll down to @busygirl 's comment: Thread 153642
  12. Joined
    14 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 10:071 edit
    @ponderable said
    Actually VR has been ridiculled for years, just one random thread (scroll down to @busygirl 's comment: Thread 153642
    I actually met busygirl and her husband.
    Nice people.
    We went to a weekend tournament together way back in the day. 🤗
  13. Joined
    14 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 10:09
    chaney3 be like...🤔

"This thread is supposed to be about me! Not Rusty!"
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 10:12
    @vespin said
    Sorry partner. You missed your mark completely. You did not quote me correctly, you had no idea what I was even talking about. I even agreed with the parts you did get right. But I guess you are always right as well. Must be nice. lol
    No, I have you bang to rights and I’m spot on with my assessment of what I called out in the initial post of yours I replied to, where you claimed that people in this forum didn’t know Very Rusty at all and that it was disgusting to speak about his self-confessed addiction.

You are wrong on both accounts.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '21 10:15
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You wrote:

"And in 12 years of being on this site, I have never heard one person, not a leader or player say one negative thing about Rusty."

I find this to be the most ridiculous statement I have ever read on this site, and believe even Rusty would agree. Negative things are said about Rusty on a daily basis in at least 2 forums by a multitude of posters. How, after 12 years, could you have no awareness of this?!
    He and Very Rusty have been going hammer and tongs at each other in the Clans forum for years and years. Vespin has been called out for cheating the clan system and Very Rusty (quite rightly) never lets him forget it.

Vespin’s nauseating sycophancy in this thread is simply a ploy to troll Very Rusty and fish for compliments from him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree