RHP Member You Would Like To Meet In Person

RHP Member You Would Like To Meet In Person

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
02 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
I find you facinating.
I think you engineered some road rage. Let's hope he doesn't have weapons.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @unfriendlygiant
If that's how things appear to you, you better seek out a new eye doctor and get your prescription changed. There was nothing rude, offensive, or provocative in my comment suggesting that perhaps someone could start a RHP meetup. If in your mind that qualifies me to be insulted by your fellow clan member and low-rated simpleton, then I'm not just ca ...[text shortened]... are as a matter of fact. And I could additionally say a lot of other things about you as well.
Maybe you should organize a global RHP meetup.

Dive said: Maybe you could engineer it?

How is that insulting you? looks like you are just trying to start an arguement for nothing other than arguements sake, new poster? Or are you and old poster with a new handle? We will soon find out!

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
02 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @handyandy
I think you engineered some road rage.
Who do you think engineered UG? 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 18

I think you engineered some road rage.
LOL...It didn't take much to set the new guy off for sure.

All he asked him is about engineering it. Trouble maker it appears to me.

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @drewnogal
Who do you think engineered UG? 😉
The Duchess?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 18
1 edit

Right, because everyone who is married also has a pathologically low IQ and is below average at everything they do. That really makes perfect sense.

Question: Who turned the computer on for you? The same person who assists you with the tying of your shoelaces?
What egg did you hatch out of?

-VR

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Maybe you should organize a global RHP meetup.

Dive said: Maybe you could engineer it?

How is that insulting you? looks like you are just trying to start an arguement for nothing other than arguements sake, new poster? Or are you and old poster with a new handle? We will soon find out!

-VR
Nope, that's not what "dive" said. First off he put "engineer" in italics. Now perhaps you're not bright enough to be able to figure out what's going on there, but that's just on you.

Secondly, when I responded in kind, he then comments: "Hit the spot did I"? Obviously that bit of dialogue is over your head as well, so I'll hold your hand and explain it to you. He called me a cheater even though we've never even played (out of jealousy because I'm actually good at the things I do, unlike he is), I then when I asked him why his rating is so low...a question he percieved as a slight, he reciprocated by suggesting that I'm mad about the fact that he called me a cheater. Like if I seriously need to explain this to you and you're not just "playing" dumb here, I am surprised your rating isn't even lower than his is.

I didn't start any arguments with anyone...not in this thread or anywhere else. But I'm not about to let some half wit insult me without a reply. If you're not capable of understanding the logic of that, it's your fault.

Again, I am not impressed with your empty threats. You're not strong (mentally or physically), nor do you have resources of any other kind. Stop trying to compensate for your lack of influence in the real world by pretending to be some superhero while hiding behind a keyboard as your friend "dive" does.

Moves
02 Jan 18

LOL...It didn't take much to set the new guy off for sure.

All he asked him is about engineering it. Trouble maker it appears to me.

-VR
So now you're admitting that your little only pal started harassing me? Stop misquoting what he said. According to the rules here, misquoting someone is grounds to be banned. You're someone who probably should have been banned a long time ago.

Read a book!

Moves
02 Jan 18

Robbie?

Moves
02 Jan 18

-VR
What rock did you crawl out from under? Please go back to it and resume your proper place in the universe.

Moves
02 Jan 18

I think you engineered some road rage. Let's hope he doesn't have weapons.
Is this like some kind of hazing thing to harass new members like this? Or are low rated patzers really that upset when someone intelligent comes around that they feel the need to insult and pester?

Read a book!

Moves
02 Jan 18

Is this like some kind of hazing thing to harass new members like this? Or are low rated patzers really that upset when someone intelligent comes around that they feel the need to insult and pester?
I'm not sure. I'll let you know if someone intelligent comes around.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 18

Nope, that's not what "dive" said. First off he put "engineer" in italics. Now perhaps you're not bright enough to be able to figure out what's going on there, but that's just on you.
I am really not interested in your little war with Dive, it appears you are an old poster with a new name. unfriendly suits you nicely. giant is just that you are a cocky person. Wonder which old poster you are. Why not tell us? Then tell us who you'd like to meet. I'd Love to meet you, just to see how tough you really are!

-VR

Moves
02 Jan 18

So now you're admitting that your clan pal started harassing me? Stop misquoting what he said. According to the rules here, misquoting someone is grounds to be banned. You're someone who probably should have been banned a long time ago.

F

Moves
02 Jan 18

Blimey.