RHP Member You Would Like To Meet In Person

RHP Member You Would Like To Meet In Person

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Perhaps the lady doth protest too much...
Nah, perhaps you're a lonely loser with no friends and no life who feels the needs to pick fights with complete strangers while meekly hiding behind a keyboard. I never said a word to you ever, nor have we ever played. But out of sheer jealousy and envy you decide to ruin a peaceful thread by calling me a cheater based on nothing but the fact that my results against mostly relatively weak players thus far, have been good. Is your self-esteem really so low that you feel the need to hurl mud at everyone who has more ability than you?

Moves
02 Jan 18

Calm down. “Insults”, “trolling”, “accusations” and now “harassment”...really? You’re beginning to sound like a particular poster in the Debates forum.

So when you said you didn’t know what I was blathering about, in fact you did know but chose to be dishonest about it?
No you calm down little fella. You're the one who is harassing people and picking fights, not me. Don't try to gloss over my very reasonable question. I'm going to repeat myself because I suspect you don't have the mental power to be able to hold a concept in your head or more than a few seconds, if indeed even for that long.

So what you're saying is that you put "engineer" in italics and then replied with "I obviously hit the spot" when I asked you why your rating is only 994 for no reason at all?

Moves
02 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @unfriendlygiant
Nah, perhaps you're a lonely loser with no friends and no life who feels the needs to pick fights with complete strangers while meekly hiding behind a keyboard. I never said a word to you ever, nor have we ever played. But out of sheer jealousy and envy you decide to ruin a peaceful thread by calling me a cheater based on nothing but the fact that m ...[text shortened]... teem really so low that you feel the need to hurl mud at everyone who has more ability than you?
So you’re pretty much a GM level chess player getting wound up by a pathetic, insulting, trolling, harassing, no life, loser with a chess rating of les than a 1000. I see.

Moves
02 Jan 18

Perhaps the lady doth protest too much...
You love to copy and paste quotations, lol. Just like the entirety of the content of your bio page. Have you ever once in your life had an original thought of your own?

Moves
02 Jan 18
1 edit

No you calm down little fella. You're the one who is harassing people and picking fights, not me. Don't try to gloss over my very reasonable question. I'm going to repeat myself because I suspect you don't have the mental power to be able to hold a concept in your head or more than a few seconds, if indeed even for that long.

So what you're sayi ...[text shortened]... th "I obviously hit the spot" when I asked you why your rating is only 994 for no reason at all?
I don't even know what you're babbling about.

Moves
02 Jan 18

So you’re pretty much a GM level chess player getting wound up by a pathetic, insulting, trolling, harassing, no life, loser with a chess rating of les than a 1000. I see.
So I take it you're now admitting to making baseless accusations and calling me a cheater?

And how does beating a few dozen weak casual players in correspondence chess make me a "GM"? Do you even know what a GM is? Are you even bright enough to be able to figure out how to look up what a GM is? Not everyone rated over 994 on RHP is a GM. Now you're trying to argue that anyone who objects to being called a cheater, by some inchworm-brain troll idiot must actually be a cheater? Why don't you try walking into a chess club somewhere and start calling random people cheaters and see how long it takes for you to get put in your place via street justice. Nah, you're too much of a sniveling coward to do something like that. You only attack people from a safe distance while behind a keyboard.

I'm very sorry you're so frustrated with your lot in life that you feel the need to hurl insults, pick fights, and accuse people you've never even played chess with of being cheaters just because you can't handle the fact that you're not smart enough to learn the beginner basics of this game. But again, seriously, I have no interest in you at all. Go find some YouTube channel comment section and harass the people there.

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @drewnogal
It’s called having a life.
Right, so being dumb and sucking at the things that you do means you have a life? Nice "logic" there, lmao!

Moves
02 Jan 18

I have no interest in you at all.
I find you facinating.

Moves
02 Jan 18

I find you facinating.
As I've said many times, I have no interest in you at all. Again, go beg for attention somewhere else. Maybe you can try to make a friend by copying and pasting some quotations in a YouTube channel comment section.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 18
1 edit

As I've said many times, I have no interest in you at all. Again, go beg for attention somewhere else. Maybe you can try to make a friend by copying and pasting some quotations in a YouTube channel comment section.
So, would you like to meet up with dive in person? That is what the thread is about who would like to meet someone on here and who that person(S) would be.

-VR

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
So, would you like to meet up with dive in person? That is what the thread is about who would like to meets someone on here and who that person(S) would be.

-VR
Are you insane? You're coming after me for sidetracking this thread? Why don't you talk to the person who started the trouble here, or is it too much to expect of you to be able to figure out who that is?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 18
1 edit

Are you insane? You're coming after me for sidetracking this thread? Why don't you talk to the person who started the trouble here, or is it too much to expect of you to be able to figure out who that is?
It appears to me you are the one causing trouble and taking the topic of the thread off track.
You will have to do much better than calling me insane....Now try listen carefully and understand what I am asking you.

Would you like to meet Dive in person, nice guy once you get to know him. Talking trash will get you now where on this site. If I decide to come after you, you will be sorry you ever started up, just trust me on that one!

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
02 Jan 18

Right, so being dumb and sucking at the things that you do means you have a life? Nice "logic" there, lmao!
Forgive me, I should have said he has a wife... a relationship?
This tends to cause a dreadful distraction upon a chess rating whereby people indulge in excessive fun and intimacy?

Moves
02 Jan 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @very-rusty
It appears to me you are the one causing trouble and taking the topic of the thread off track.
You will have to do much better than calling me insane....Now try listen carefully and understand what I am asking you.

Would you like to meet Dive in person, nice guy once you get to know him. Talking trash will get you now where on this site. If I decide to come after you, you will be sorry you ever started up, just trust me on that one!

-VR
If that's how things appear to you, you better seek out a new eye doctor and get your prescription changed. There was nothing rude, offensive, or provocative in my comment suggesting that perhaps someone could start a RHP meetup. If in your mind that qualifies me to be insulted by your fellow clan member and low-rated simpleton, then I'm not just calling you insane. I'm stating that you are as a matter of fact. And I could additionally say a lot of other things about you as well.

Let me give YOU a bit of advice...and I want YOU to "listen" very carefully. Why don't you and that other numbskull who like to go around harassing people and starting arguments for no reason, simply get a room together where you can insult and harass each other. The only thing I am sorry for is your parents who are most likely filled with regrets. Go find something shiny to stare at while you drool. Your empty threats are not impressing me. I'd be more impressed if one day you were able to muster up enough intellectual prowess to be able to figure out that "nowhere" is a single word!

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @drewnogal
Forgive me, I should have said he has a wife... a relationship?
This tends to cause a dreadful distraction upon a chess rating whereby people indulge in excessive fun and intimacy?
Right, because everyone who is married also has a pathologically low IQ and is below average at everything they do. That really makes perfect sense.

Question: Who turned the computer on for you? The same person who assists you with the tying of your shoelaces?