1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 11:59
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    I've met drewnogal, aranya10, Torunn and Ponderable - and they were all just the way I'd imagined them.

My to-do list includes divegeester, Great Big Stees, ale1552, Khandita108, Flash and ale1552, and another half dozen I won't name here. From where I start it's a major project ...
    Sorry I missed you on your tour, very remiss of me.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 12:25
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Sorry I missed you on your tour, very remiss of me.
    You weren't the only one I missed due to poor planning. I'll get there yet.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 12:35
    Paul Legatt and Thorunn.
    Moonbus.
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 12:52
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Your two sisters each get a leg. Which part do you get?
    Oh, it would have to be that adorable head. 🙂

YouTube
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 13:05
    What ever happened to the meet-ups that used to be held by many members of the RHP community?
    Several were held in England and Ireland. There were pictures, etc. Check the link below.

There were also one or two held in the US. I remember seeing pictures of those as well, but they never made it for storage on the RHP web site.

Site Map/Community/Meet ups
    https://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/comhub/meetups/index.php
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 13:08
    And there also used to be a collection of pictures called "RHP Faces" and it was a fairly large collection of personal pictures of many of our members. It was on another website maintained by one of the members of the time.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 13:14
    Originally posted by @mwmiller
    And there also used to be a collection of pictures called "RHP Faces" and it was a fairly large collection of personal pictures of many of our members. It was on another website maintained by one of the members of the time.
    I seem to remember some members asking for this to be taken down. I can’t find it on the web now.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 13:16
    Originally posted by @mwmiller
    What ever happened to the meet-ups that used to be held by many members of the RHP community?
    Several were held in England and Ireland. There were pictures, etc. Check the link below.

There were also one or two held in the US. I remember seeing pictures of those as well, but they never made it for storage on the RHP web site.

Site Map/Community/Meet ups
    https://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/comhub/meetups/index.php
    Member @Phlabibit held a BBQ once or twice and I saw photos of those somewhere, but again I can’t find them now.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 13:281 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Member @Phlabibit held a BBQ once or twice and I saw photos of those somewhere, but again I can’t find them now.
    Yes, Phlabs actually had two meet ups, which I was aware about. There were photo's taken at that time and I saw them all. Even if I didn't get along well with them at that time, it was still nice to see their pictures. I did get an invitation which I passed on because of what was going on at the time, didn't think it would be a good environment for me to put my self into at the time.

This thread is turning out much better than I had anticipated!!!

-VR
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 16:12
    I had two meetups this past fall. I met up, separately, with an old RHP friend (Frank Burns) and Hakima. Both "lovely" people. I really can't think of anybody on here I'd not like to meet in person but that's me. I did meet up with a gang from here at Phlab's and had a GREAT time meeting some very interesting members.
  11. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 16:17
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I had two meetups this past fall. I met up, separately, with an old RHP friend (Frank Burns) and Hakima. Both "lovely" people. I really can't think of anybody on here I'd not like to meet in person but that's me. I did meet up with a gang from here at Phlab's and had a GREAT time meeting some very interesting members.
    I remember seeing your pic. You had a very aristocratic (or was it experienced?)
    way of holding a martini glass. Almost like a stand in for James Bond.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 16:22
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    I remember seeing your pic. You had a very aristocratic (or was it experienced?)
    way of holding a martini glass. Almost like a stand in for James Bond.
    Ya that's me...James Bondage. 😉
    I meant to add a caveat to my other post and that was, "I can't think of any RHPers whom I know either in the forums/clubs/clans or matches that I'd not like to meet in person." There are those RHPers) with whom I've had no contact and as such can't really say that I would or wouldn't.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 18:23
    Yes, I had forgotten about (Frank Burns) he was quite the character, would have liked to have met up with him too.

-VR
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 18:53
    We almost met. Still have your message you sound exactly as I imagined.
    I have met two RHP members one no longer plays on here.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 19:21
    Maybe you should organize a global RHP meetup.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree