1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 22:561 edit
    Originally posted by @unfriendlygiant
    I don't even know what you're babbling about.
    Then don’t bother putting so much angst into your replies.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 22:58
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Then don’t bother putting so much angst into your replies.
    You have it backwards. This was a peaceful thread until you decided to start trolling and insulting people. You're the one putting "angst" into your replies, not me.

Why don't you go beg for attention somewhere else and allow this thread to resume what was it's peaceful disposition until you decided to show up.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 23:05
    This was a peaceful thread until you decided to start trolling and insulting people.
    What insults are you referring to?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 23:101 edit
    What insults are you referring to?
    You know what's really funny about you is that you actually think you're being "clever" by using subterfuge to make baseless accusations and calling everyone who is more intelligent than you are (a very long list) a cheater. Clever people don't mindlessly copy and paste the words of other people ad nauseum, as you are only able to do. They actually have the ability to come up with their own words. You must be a very frustrated person who is living in a state of perpetual envy of those who have abilities that you do not.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 23:141 edit
    You know what's really funny about you is that you actually think you're being "clever" by using subterfuge to make baseless accusations and calling everyone who is more intelligent than you are (a very long list).
    What insults are you referring to? What accusations are you referring to?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 23:201 edit
    What insults are you referring to? What accusations are you referring to?
    I'm not playing your game, little fella. You know exactly what insults and accusations I'm referring to.

Seriously, do you not have any friends whom you can beg for attention from?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 23:39
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Was?
    I didn't know he was still around...

-VR
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 00:16
    I don't even know what you're babbling about. But apparently I hit your spot. Again, how does one get a 994 rating? Did I use a word you couldn't understand or something?
    My guess is by not using an engine.
  9. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 00:17
    I don't even know what you're babbling about. But apparently I hit your spot. Again, how does one get a 994 rating? Did I use a word you couldn't understand or something?
    It’s called having a life.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 00:26
    You know exactly what insults and accusations I'm referring to.
    But I’ve not made any insults or accusations, if you think I have then please point them out. On the previous page you said you didn’t know what I was blathering about.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 00:29
    Originally posted by @trev33
    Perhaps the lady doth protest too much...
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 00:40
    But I’ve not made any insults or accusations, if you think I have then please point them out. On the previous page you said you didn’t know what I was blathering about.
    So what you're saying is that you put "engineer" in italics and then replied with "I obviously hit the spot" when I asked you why your rating is only 994 for no reason at all? Are you really so lonely and desperate for attention that you have to ruin what otherwise were peaceful conversation threads with juvenile trolling and harassment of others? Now you're contiuning to troll by claiming that you weren't making those accusations when you obviously were. And curiously, you keep refusing to answer my very simple question. Why are you only 994 rated?

You're so pathetic I almost feel sorry for you. Seriously, go beg for attention somewhere else. I have no interest in being your babysitter.
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 00:40
    Originally posted by @captain-strange
    I would love to meet everyone of you !
    Play a game of chess or buy you a beer or both.

Happy New Year to all.
    I think it would be good if we all met up; I'm sure we'd get along much better in the flesh than we seem to here, generally speaking. Words have their place but in the end they are an inadequate form of communication. Stay loose everyone, have a good year.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 00:43
    Originally posted by @trev33
    So according to you, everyone who is rated over 994 is using an engine? By your own logic, you must be using an engine as well since your 1335 rating, although indicative of someone with a room-temperature IQ, is around 400 point higher than 994.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 00:46
    So what you're saying is that you put "engineer" in italics and then replied with "I obviously hit the spot" when I asked you why your rating is only 994 for no reason at all? Are you really so lonely and desperate for attention that you have to ruin what otherwise were peaceful conversation threads with juvenile trolling and harassment of others? N ...[text shortened]... ou. Seriously, go beg for attention somewhere else. I have no interest in being your babysitter.
    Calm down. “Insults”, “trolling”, “accusations” and now “harassment”...really? You’re beginning to sound like a particular poster in the Debates forum.

So when you said you didn’t know what I was blathering about, in fact you did know but chose to be dishonest about it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree