1. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 20:151 edit
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Er, do you mean the atrocious lack of it? Or do you mean that even when the moderators do moderate, it is atrocious?
    This: "when the moderators do moderate, it is atrocious" and also: "atrocious lack of it"
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 20:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Woa clandestine PM's and subterfuge! Its not been a good year for Suzi the Snowflake.
    Whereas you have had another year of credibility and respect. 🙄
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 22:471 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    The twenty or so regulars here who read that PM you sent me (I passed the contents on to them) might find the gap between what you are saying here, now, and what you said in that PM, rather curious. 😉
    Congratulations on the single biggest 'dick move' ever on this site (and yes, there are others that didn't quite rise to this level), but I had already sussed out that you are a disgusting human being.

I understand that your "raison d'etre" is to put me down (merely for speaking out against abuse? Say it isn't so, Mr. Trump! ), but the fact remains that the only similarities between the two (which cover far different topics) is me saying here "IF I let my sub go". How gracious of you to glom onto this to further attempt to "put me down". News item: Other people aren't nearly as fossilized by the things they say as you are. Things change. Get over it. Maybe you will one day grow up and no longer attack other posters merely for the high crime of disagreeing with you.

So F--- you, AND the divegeester you rode in on.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 22:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What do you mean you "get it"? He's taking about forum moderation and your talking about clan ranking regulation.
    The topic here is "dissatisfaction of the site", not your own personal agenda.

Everyone has a different reason for their dissatisfaction, as you could tell by reading this thread, instead of blindly swinging at people who disagree with ingratiating, toe-sucking toadies like you.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 23:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Woa clandestine PM's and subterfuge! Its not been a good year for Suzi the Snowflake.
    Hey, moron.

ALL PMs *should* be "clandestine" even if the subterfuge of some is plainly visible. It's too bad that RHP doesn't care for the privacy of its members. They used to temporarily ban people for releasing PMs, as you well know.

Engine users have been kicked off this site. If the site owners had any self-respect, you'd be gone too, for what you've done. But the voice of money is far too loud on this site. And here I thought it was only in corrupt, Republican America where money is counted as "free speech".
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 23:53
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Everyone has a different reason for their dissatisfaction...
    This sweeping, and incorrect generalisation, is a revealing insight into why you get yourself into so many scrapes about this topic.
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 00:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    The twenty or so regulars here who read that PM you sent me (I passed the contents on to them) might find the gap between what you are saying here, now, and what you said in that PM, rather curious.
    FMF passed around the contents of a private message? And then brags about it?
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 00:55
    Haaarrrrr

The two faced chavs in royal disguise, like chimps in a tuxedo, end
    up showing their true colors 😀
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 01:373 edits
    Originally posted by apathist
    FMF passed around the contents of a private message? And then brags about it?
    It's not a "brag". It's simply a point of information. It was abusive and contained threats. There was therefore no obligation to keep it confidential. I don't subscribe to the idea that you have to keep the secrets of abusive people who want you to keep their abuse secret. You can read it if you want. Let me know.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 01:39
    ALL PMs *should* be "clandestine" even if the subterfuge of some is plainly visible. It's too bad that RHP doesn't care for the privacy of its members. They used to temporarily ban people for releasing PMs, as you well know.
    I didn't post your PM on the public forum.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 01:43
    How gracious of you to glom onto this to further attempt to "put me down".
    You feel "put down" by people knowing what was in your PM?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 01:54
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Haaarrrrr..
    Is that the sound of you ejaculating into a tissue?
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 02:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Is that the sound of you ejaculating into a tissue?
    Luke 6:45 "For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

😉
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 07:201 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's not a "brag". It's simply a point of information. It was abusive and contained threats. There was therefore no obligation to keep it confidential. I don't subscribe to the idea that you have to keep the secrets of abusive people who want you to keep their abuse secret. You can read it if you want. Let me know.
    aak! RHP game of thrones danger! I'm headed back to town, lurking in the shadows, seeking loot. It doesn't seem healthy here for me.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 07:53
    Originally posted by apathist
    aak! RHP game of thrones danger! I'm headed back to town, lurking in the shadows, seeking loot. It doesn't seem healthy here for me.
    I don't see Suzianne as a character in Game of Thrones ~ more that she's permanently trapped in her own performance of Samuel Becket's "Not I".

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree