1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 08:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hey, moron.

ALL PMs *should* be "clandestine" even if the subterfuge of some is plainly visible. It's too bad that RHP doesn't care for the privacy of its members. They used to temporarily ban people for releasing PMs, as you well know.

Engine users have been kicked off this site. If the site owners had any self-respect, you'd be gone too, for what ...[text shortened]... re I thought it was only in corrupt, Republican America where money is counted as "free speech".
    You need to get over the election result and try to understand why it happened, then perhaps you will learn something that you did not know before instead of letting the resentment eat you up.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 11:32
    Hey, moron.

ALL PMs *should* be "clandestine" even if the subterfuge of some is plainly visible. It's too bad that RHP doesn't care for the privacy of its members. They used to temporarily ban people for releasing PMs, as you well know.

Engine users have been kicked off this site. If the site owners had any self-respect, you'd be gone too, for what ...[text shortened]... re I thought it was only in corrupt, Republican America where money is counted as "free speech".
    I think it is absolutely hilarious that you set yourself up as the bastion of forum etiquette and beleaguer people here with your monotonous self-righteousness about ....blah blah blah yawn yawn yawn... and then you think it's OK to send someone a lengthy abusive private message and subsequently squawk like harpie when the recipient shows it around. You just need to tone it down and get on.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    You feel "put down" by people knowing what was in your PM?
    No, jackass, but apparently you felt you "put me down" or you wouldn't have repeatedly bragged about it and then bragged about it again here.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:22
    Originally posted by apathist
    FMF passed around the contents of a private message? And then brags about it?
    Yes, it was a brag. Why are you surprised? It's what he does.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think it is absolutely hilarious that you set yourself up as the bastion of forum etiquette and beleaguer people here with your monotonous self-righteousness about ....blah blah blah yawn yawn yawn... and then you think it's OK to send someone a lengthy abusive private message and subsequently squawk like harpie when the recipient shows it around. You just need to tone it down and get on.
    It's also hilarious how you put people down with your overemphasized testosterone swagger here on a daily basis and then you think it's OK to literally cry to the mods when someone plays rough with you. Perhaps a little "treating people how you want to be treated" would be good for the gander as well.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:36
    Originally posted by divegeester
    just how abusive was the text? It must have been pretty abusive for FMF to make it known to others.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You need to get over the election result and try to understand why it happened, then perhaps you will learn something that you did not know before instead of letting the resentment eat you up.
    Why do you always start whipping out the non sequiturs when someone hits you too close to home? A diversion? Stop being such a used-car salesman to people and realize they see through that.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:44
    Why do you always start whipping out the non sequiturs when someone hits you too close to home? A diversion? Stop being such a used-car salesman to people and realize they see through that.
    The text was said in sincerity and the advice sound. Your cynicism is not very becoming.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:52
    just how abusive was the text? It must have been pretty abusive for FMF to make it known to others.
    I'm sure he'll send it on to you if you ask nicely. Real nicely.

Begging is not out of the question, I'm sure.

Just don't expect any real value for your debasement.

Oh, and do be careful how you word your request. You never know how many others will see it.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 13:12
    Actually it was laughable. But it was also intended to be ever-so-nasty. It was Suzianne showing her true colours. So I sent it to a few people.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 13:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne to robbie
    I'm sure he'll send it on to you if you ask nicely. Real nicely.
    No. robbie's not the kind of poster I'd send it to. When - a couple of years back - galveston75 sent me a weird abusive PM with sexual insults and threats - a quite extraordinary and revealing PM, in fact - which I passed on to friends - robbie said he'd seen it but then lied about its content in public. So, robbie is not the kind of person I'd send your PMs to.
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 13:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne...
    Just don't expect any real value for your debasement. ...[/b]
    Since you did nothing wrong, share the message. Own it. That way you can explain yourself even as you you drain his power. Like a vaccine.

Or a confession.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 13:19
    No, jackass, but apparently you felt you "put me down" or you wouldn't have repeatedly bragged about it and then bragged about it again here.
    If you feel "put down" by people reading the content of that PM, why did you send a message with that kind of content to me? And what makes you think you have any right for your abusive messages to be kept secret?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 13:22
    Originally posted by apathist to Suzianne
    Since you did nothing wrong, share the message. Own it. That way you can explain yourself even as you you drain his power. Like a vaccine.

Or a confession.
    Good idea.

Suzianne, why not just publish it for all to see? Then, if I have misrepresented you, or if people think that you had the right to have your abuse and threats kept confidential, they can say so.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 13:37
    It's also hilarious how you put people down with your overemphasized testosterone swagger here on a daily basis and then you think it's OK to literally cry to the mods when someone plays rough with you. Perhaps a little "treating people how you want to be treated" would be good for the gander as well.
    This post by you is complete fairy-tail made up nonsense. You're just pisssd that FMF showed you up to be the hypocrite you are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree