RHP's Official Lost Subscription Counter™

RHP's Official Lost Subscription Counter™

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
If you have an actual argument why an abusive person's behaviour must be kept secret by the target of that behaviour, then present it.
Firstly an abusive texts are one issue, revealing a confidentiality is another. You have attempted to justify your ruthless betrayal of a confidentiality by seeking to justify it on the basis that the text was allegedly abusive and yet you freely admit to having not felt threatened in the slightest. Its most peculiar. Perhaps the fact that the correspondence was held to be confidential the author felt they could express how they really felt in an environment that was unrestrained? I am not condoning abusive texts but then again betraying a confidentiality is also quite nefarious.

rc

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
No, I certainly don't normally term people liars in these situations. But I [b]am terming you a liar over your supposed "recollection" of this matter.[/b]
I seem, because I am a special case, gotcha. 😀

F

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Firstly an abusive texts are one issue, revealing a confidentiality is another.
What "confidentiality"?

F

Moves
12 Dec 16

I seem, because I am a special case, gotcha. 😀
No. Because I have caught you in a blatant lie.

rc

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
What "confidential trust"?
Its understood that a private mail is sent in confidentiality, that why its termed private.

c

Moves
12 Dec 16

Its understood that a private mail is sent in confidentiality, that why its termed private.
Exactly.

Spot on.

rc

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
No. Because I have caught you in a blatant lie.
Simply because I cannot recall what the nature of any unsavoury correspondence which might have transpired doesn't mean that it did not exist or that I have fabricated its existence, it simply means that I cannot recall it. You were definitely blocked for a reason. This is not a deliberate act of deception. Your assertion of lying is like your ability to keep a confidentiality, rather flimsy to say the least.

F

Moves
12 Dec 16

Perhaps the fact that the correspondence was held to be confidential the author felt they could express how they really felt in an environment that was unrestrained?
Well that was an error on her part - and a real fumble on the ethics front - if that was her line of thinking because a couple of dozen regular posters here now know what her "unrestrained" true colours are. Why should her abuse be kept secret?

rc

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by chaney3
Exactly.

Spot on.
Indeed, our friend has been caught ruthlessly betraying a trust, it does not bode well for him.

F

Moves
12 Dec 16

No such "trust" exists if the message is abusive.

F

Moves
12 Dec 16

Your assertion of lying is like your ability to keep a confidentiality, rather flimsy to say the least.
Say what you want as you wriggle and squirm. But I know you are lying. And you know I know it. I hope your music is going well. And that you enjoyed that folk music I turned you onto.

rc

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Well that was an error on her part - and a real fumble on the ethics front - if that was her line of thinking because a couple of dozen regular posters here now know what her "unrestrained" true colours are. Why should her abuse be kept secret?
Why indeed. If you were truly concerned with the abuse you could have appealed to the site administration. You could have blocked the person so that you did not receive any more abuse. What you did was quit heinous, to betray a confidentiality.

rc

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Say what you want as you wriggle and squirm. But I know you are lying. And you know I know it. I hope your music is going well. And that you enjoyed that folk music I turned you onto.
But i don't and no matter how many times you insist that I do there is still a level of reasonable doubt in my mind.

rc

Moves
12 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
No such "trust" exists if the message is abusive.
this is simply self justification for an act of betrayal.

c

Moves
12 Dec 16

Indeed, our friend has been caught ruthlessly betraying a trust, it does not bode well for him.
It seems to be man's nature to fight until the bitter end, even in the face of defeat.

FMF needs to apologize to Suzianne for what he did.