Very Rusty

Very Rusty

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Jun 20

@neilarini said
I think the 'whopping' 11 thumbs down rusty earned by starting this thread should be incorporated in this challenge.

How about placing 11 severed thumbs in between randomly selected custard creams? It'd give rusty something to chew on.
We'd have to provide the fellow with some teeth.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 20
1 edit

@neilarini said
I think the 'whopping' 11 thumbs down rusty earned by starting this thread should be incorporated in this challenge.

How about placing 11 severed thumbs in between randomly selected custard creams? It'd give rusty something to chew on.
You take the misfits votes and friends of the misfit votes away what do you think the % would be?.........Come on just a wild guess if you can? That includes the 11 thumbs down by misfits and friends of the the misfits! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
03 Jun 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Whiskey might do the trick.
Have some Black Bush if you want a quality whiskey.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 20

@trev33 said
Have some Black Bush if you want a quality whiskey.
Really? There is a whiskey out there called Black bush?........LOL.....

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
03 Jun 20

@petewxyz said
Now beer, bread and biscuits are all made from grain. Better than the threads which are wine, wine, wine!
Even that would be better than the threads which are whine, whine, whine.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 20

@moonbus said
Even that would be better than the threads which are whine, whine, whine.
LOL@ moonbus........Correcting spelling again! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jun 20

Bump, just for the hell of it! πŸ™‚

-VR

Moves
09 Jun 20

@Very-Rusty

At this stage I have the feeling that more people are blocking me than they are you. πŸ˜‰

Not trying to compete, just saying.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 20
1 edit

@caesar-salad said
@Very-Rusty

At this stage I have the feeling that more people are blocking me than they are you. πŸ˜‰

Not trying to compete, just saying.
c-s,

I find that hard to believe, not meaning you're not irritating in your own way, but to have more people blocking you is difficult to believe.

I don't even think anyone is really blocking me or using the script they are just not answering me, trying the if we ignore him he will be quiet and we can have the forum to ourselves in our own little comfy group. It has been tried many times over the years.

Now you might be getting that treatment for reasons unknown to me. I think you've already caught on to the fact I don't go with the crowd hardly ever.

If there is Topic which I agree with that is serious in the world, it may look like I am going with the crowd but that is just because I believe in what is being talked about and have an opinion on it.

Of course I have an opinion on most things, but mainly like to have fun on here and not be too serious unless it is called for like recent events in the world.

EDIT: It may be this comment you made why you could be getting the cold shoulder. Never agree with anything that I've said or done as the little group doesn't like that.

You Said: I think it's only because he's so contrary and wayward. Not a follower. Doesn't play by the rules. No one can tell him what to do, and I bet reverse psychology wouldn't even work. And good for him! πŸ˜‰

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jun 20

@caesar-salad

Do the exact opposite of what he said.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 20
1 edit

@c-s,

goad (Ghost of a Duke) is one of the little group I've been talking about, that will try and tell you what you should and shouldn't do!! Pay him no mind or go along with the little group how ever you like to do things. Entirely up to you, but you do seem to be your own man to me.

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
@c-s,

goad (Ghost of a Duke) is one of the little group I've been talking about, that will try and tell you what you should and shouldn't do!! Pay him no mind or go along with the little group how ever you like to do things. Entirely up to you, but you do seem to be your own man to me.

-VR
Little group?

Your OP attracted 12 thumbs down and your own poll had 2 thirds of voters elect to ignore you.

And still, despite this humiliation, you continue to bump the thread.

😡

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 20
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Little group?

Your OP attracted 12 thumbs down and your own poll had 2 thirds of voters elect to ignore you.

And still, despite this humiliation, you continue to bump the thread.

😡
Take the little group's votes and friends of the little group votes away and what would you have then goad....Figure out the math genius! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Do you really think the Poll was going to matter one way or the other to me? I am surprised I got as high a percentage as I did if you have to know! πŸ˜‰

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
Take the little group's votes and friends of the little group votes away and what would you have then goad....Figure out the math genius! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Do you really think the Poll was going to matter one way or the other to me? I am surprised I got as high a percentage as I did if you have to know! πŸ˜‰

-VR
God bless pity votes, hey?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 20
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
God bless pity votes, hey?
Actually God bless votes that weren't part of group!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

If you're trying to imitate Canadians it is "Eh" at the end of sentence! πŸ˜‰

EDIT: Younger crowd don't use it as it was once used, so another thing which is changing as the younger generation take over the mess we have left for them.

-VR