What happened to Wolfgang59?

What happened to Wolfgang59?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Oct 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
That's the dumbest idea I have ever heard.
If find that hard to believe; you being the Baron of Bullshlt and all.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
If find that hard to believe; you being the Baron of Bullshlt and all.
Was that a sentence you were laboring to type out, or did you experience a stroke?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
01 Oct 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Was that a sentence you were laboring to type out, or did you experience a stroke?
Divegeester strokes as he types. That's why his sentences are always incomplete. πŸ˜‰

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Oct 16

Proverbs 10:10
"He who winks the eye causes trouble and a babbling fool will be ruined"

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Oct 16

Ooh I did enjoy that...

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Oct 16

Say no more.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
02 Oct 16
1 edit

πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by josephw
πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€
Emoticon abuse is a crime under the Geneva convention.

😠

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Emoticon abuse is a crime under the Geneva convention.

😠
I suppose an indictment by the U.N. is coming next. πŸ˜‰

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Oct 16

Nervy.

Read a book!

Moves
02 Oct 16

You really don't need all of these faces. Two should be enough.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
Are there ever times when you thumb a post down and it's important to you that nobody knows it was you?
Do you ever feel not free to speak your mind?

How about when some 250 pound oaf is bullying people on the subway? Do you feel totally free to publicly (out loud) speak your mind to him about his behavior?

F

Moves
02 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne

How about when some 250 pound oaf is bullying people on the subway? Do you feel totally free to publicly (out loud) speak your mind to him about his behavior?
I am not asking you about the subway in an American city in a situation that could potentially cause you physical danger. I am asking you if there are ever times when you thumb a post down here on this forum and it's important to you that nobody knows it was you?

F

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I always feel free here at RHP to decide whether I want to speak my mind or not. I think thumbs up and thumbs down are meaningless. I think they still would be, even if they weren't anonymous. I don't see them as people speaking their minds. No one has proposed to curtail anyone's freedom to speak their minds nor to curtail their freedom to give thumbs up or down.

If I, say, gave your last post a thumbs down and you knew it, how do you think that would have curtailed my freedom? If I didn't want you to know that I wanted to give you a thumbs down and so therefore didn't use the thumbs down feature, how would that be a "restriction of freedom of speech". I would still have the freedom to speak my mind about your post, wouldn't I?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
I am not asking you about the subway in an American city in a situation that could potentially cause you physical danger. I am asking you if there are ever times when you thumb a post down here on this forum and it's important to you that nobody knows it was you?
I just thumbed down your post. Could just as easily thumbed it up. Like I said elsewhere, it's a meaningless gesture.