General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    06 Apr '15 14:39
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Very thoughtful post.

    Best of the year. Seitse Likes This.
    Seitse, even in 2015 it's still a lady's prerogative to change her mind;
    and, if she cares about you, it's always for your benefit.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    06 Apr '15 19:41
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Seitse, even in 2015 it's still a lady's prerogative to change her mind;
    and, if she cares about you, it's always for your benefit.
    It's 2015. There are no ladies anymore. Just tramps.

    Except for my mom and my sister, of course.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    06 Apr '15 19:50
    Originally posted by Seitse
    It's 2015. There are no ladies anymore. Just tramps.

    Except for my mom and my sister, of course.
    Well Disney seemed to think that Lady loved tramps.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    06 Apr '15 19:53
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Well Disney seemed to think that Lady loved tramps.
    Did you notice that the lady happened to be a bitch?
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    06 Apr '15 20:09
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Did you notice that the lady happened to be a bitch?
    Well if she weren't "she" might have been better talked about in another of your recent threads.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    06 Apr '15 22:07
    Originally posted by Seitse
    It's 2015. There are no ladies anymore. Just tramps.

    Except for my mom and my sister, of course.
    The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn may disagree.
  7. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    07 Apr '15 06:32
    Originally posted by Seitse
    It's 2015. There are no ladies anymore. Just tramps.

    Except for my mom and my sister, of course.
    Sometimes Seitse shows a refreshing sense of humour. 🙂
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    09 Apr '15 14:07
    "Love is letting go of fear." -Psychologist Gerald Jampolsky
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94094
    10 Apr '15 03:51
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Love is letting go of fear." -Psychologist Gerald Jampolsky
    I prefer:

    "Perfect love drives out fear"

    1 John 4:18
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    10 Apr '15 04:511 edit
    One of the major causes of less than, dysfunctional marriages is the joint failure to identify and share core values.
  11. Standard memberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29994
    10 Apr '15 04:531 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    One of the major causes of less than dysfunctional marriages is the joint failure to identify and share core values.
    I'd have said it was one of the causes of "dysfunctional marriages" and not of "less than dysfunctional marriages".
  12. Standard memberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29994
    10 Apr '15 05:15
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    One of the major causes of less than, dysfunctional marriages is the joint failure to identify and share core values.
    I don't think adding the comma helps.
  13. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    41654
    10 Apr '15 06:14
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Love is letting go of fear." -Psychologist Gerald Jampolsky
    pie in the sky
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    10 Apr '15 07:182 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    One of the major causes of less than, dysfunctional marriages is the joint failure to identify and share core values.
    Here are thirty eight alphabetically sequenced core values. Please join in the brainstorming to complete the list;
    and then privately choose the five or six core values ranked in order of most importance to you. (Part 1 of 2)

    1. Acceptance
    2. Accomplishment
    3. Accountability

    4. Cheerfulness
    5. Comfort
    6. Courage
    7. Creativity

    8. Decisiveness
    9. Devotion
    10. Diligence

    11. Empathy

    12. Fairness
    13. Fame
    14. Flexibility
    15. Forgiveness
    16. Freedom

    17. Happiness
    18. Honesty
    19. Honor
    20. Hygiene

    21. Intelligence
    22. Integrity
    23. Intimacy

    24. Kindness

    25. Literacy
    26. Love

    27. Meaning

    28. Passion
    29. Patience
    30. Peace
    31. Perseverance

    32. Rapport
    33. Recognition

    34. Security
    35. Spirituality

    36. Thrift
    37. Tranquility

    38. Wisdom

    Note: Just thought of three more: Generosity; Loyalty; Trust;
  15. Standard memberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29994
    10 Apr '15 07:22
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Here are thirty eight alphabetically sequenced core values. Please join in the brainstorming to complete the list;
    and then privately choose the five or six core values ranked in order of most importance to you. (Part 1 of 2)

    1. Acceptance
    2. Accomplishment
    3. Accountability

    4. Cheerfulness
    5. Comfort
    6. Courage
    7. Creativity

    8. ...[text shortened]...
    33. Recognition

    34. Security
    35. Spirituality

    36. Thrift
    37. Tranquility

    38. Wisdom
    What exactly are "less than, dysfunctional marriages"? I think adding the comma made your statement less clear than it was. What do you mean?
Back to Top