1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Jul '15 10:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And oh yeah, on topic, Love Stinks.
    Only if you fall in love with a pickled egg.
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    30 Jul '15 10:23
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Only if you fall in love with a pickled egg.
    or in your case with your self
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Jul '15 11:56
    Originally posted by redbadger
    or in your case with your self
    One hears sir you eloped with a cantaloupe.

You melon.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 22:401 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
    What is "Love"?

1. In the English Language the word "love" signifies both a noun and a verb (to love).

2. Love is an attitude of mind inspired by an object (another person or place or thing).

3. A sentimental and/or an emotional expression (parental, filial, romantic or in friendship).

Love is finding someone without whom you're unable to imagine spending the rest of your life................
  5. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 03:40
    Love, in all of its forms, is easily recognized as this...if both people bring out the best in one another, that is love. At least in my most humble opinion....
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 03:44
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    Love, in all of its forms, is easily recognized as this...if both people bring out the best in one another, that is love. At least in my most humble opinion....
    How sweet, lol. Maybe you should write Hallmark Cards, lol, lol. 😉
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 03:471 edit
    @Landisqueen170:

"What is a veteran?

Whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve, a veteran is someone who, at some point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount "up to, and including his life."

That is honor.

As we all enjoy this frustrating and addicting game we call chess, in the comforts of our homes, let us not forget the lonely, exhausted soldier who is thousands of miles away missing his six year old son's first home run or his teenage daughter's first broken heart.

And if it is not too much trouble? Please keep a special place in your heart for our soldiers who are healing from life-changing injuries. Their journeys are long. Their sacrifices many...."

Thank you,
  8. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 03:53
    Wasn't trying to be cliche-y. That is just what I really believe. I dislike Hallmark cards wholeheartedly. One can disagree or poke fun at my simplistic definition.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 03:57
    Wasn't trying to be cliche-y. That is just what I really believe. I dislike Hallmark cards wholeheartedly. One can disagree or poke fun at my simplistic definition.
    Landisqueen, I was just trying to be funny. Your posts are genuine and appreciated. Brat.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 03:58
    "Love, in all of its forms, is easily recognized as this...if both people bring out the best in one another, that is love. At least in my most humble opinion...."

I for one both appreciate and relate directly to your definition. Thanks, again.
  11. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 04:05
    You're quite welcome... although no thanks are needed...just sharing thoughts 🙂
  12. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 04:07
    Well, you failed. 😉
    Lol
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 04:09
    Well, you failed. 😉
    Lol
    Story of my life, lol. 😉
  14. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 04:11
    Still unwritten chapters....
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 04:29
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Love is finding someone without whom you're unable to imagine spending the rest of your life................
    Yes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree