This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 13:282 edits
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    "out of pure boredom".... maybe you should spend a bit more time with the wife and kids

apology accepted
    I'm 16 you twit.

...And I'm lectured about insolence and stupidity?...
  3. London
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 17:02
    can you stop sending me private messages... it's kinda a bit embarrassing now... and note i wasnt rude to you because you told me you're gay... that has nothing to do with it, your sexuality means nothing to me... i was rude to you cause you keep on sending me private messages
    ...so now I understand the meaning behind your name...but I don't think Mr Smaug will oblige however politely you ask.
  4. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 18:12
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    I'm 16 you twit.

...And I'm lectured about insolence and stupidity?...
    that's not possible, you're american
  5. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 18:28
    I have said it before and now I will say it again. Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
  6. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 18:32
    Originally posted by Kepler
    I have said it before and now I will say it again. Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
    Well said!

One of the reasons I did not hop back in after he crawled back out from under his rock.

Dave
  7. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 18:36
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    Well said!

One of the reasons I did not hop back in after he crawled back out from under his rock.

Dave
    apology accepted dave
  8. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 18:56
    apology accepted dave
    You have been building a straw man for awhile here...why not just give it a rest?

Dave
  9. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:40
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    You have been building a straw man for awhile here...why not just give it a rest?

Dave
    i thought you werent going to answer anymore... you must be more firm in your choices and decisions dave... once you have committed yourself... go for it, don't look back... we're all rooting for you dave
  10. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 20:26
    oh... i can beat kramnik.... i can beat kramnik.... mum.... mum... guess what.... i can beat kramnik....

go out, hit the pub, meet a bird.... drink a few drinks... get l**d... god you need it
    What do you know about getting l**d.

and just so you know I do have a wife and kids, but they are all more grown up than you appear to be.
  11. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 20:56
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    What do you know about getting l**d.

and just so you know I do have a wife and kids, but they are all more grown up than you appear to be.
    you really have no idea.... "i play gm's all the time..", why dont you spend a bit more time with your wife and kids instead of drooling over a chessboard...? you play people with a rating about 500 below you and have the cheek to say you're a gm.. that's the same as me playing only 900-1000 rated players.... of course you're going to do better on a chess engine.... hello.... you have a higher rating... why dont you ask your kids to teach you some maths if you ever find the time to spend it with them...

apology accepted

p.s. i've been to fareham chess club cause i live in portsmouth.... only two people ever turn up.... you and the person who's rated about 1300.... your favourite type of opponent
  12. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 21:091 edit
    you really have no idea.... "i play gm's all the time..", why dont you spend a bit more time with your wife and kids instead of drooling over a chessboard...? you play people with a rating about 500 below you and have the cheek to say you're a gm.. that's the same as me playing only 900-1000 rated players.... of course you're going to do better on a ches urn up.... you and the person who's rated about 1300.... your favourite type of opponent
    You clearly know nothing and enjoy harassing everyone in the forum.

So (just to put you right) can you tell me where I stated "I play GMs all the time.."?

Our kids (all 4 of them) are adults and have left home. We get together regularly and enjoy each other company.

I play whoever I am drawn against in tournaments. Naturally many of these in the early rounds are graded 500 points below me but in later rounds they are not. 2 of my current opponents are graded at almost 2300.

Can you tell me where I said I was a GM? I am not even an IM and I have never claimed to be one.

My kids can't teach me Maths. They don't teach Maths very well in school now and I'd like to see you do calculus.

I didn't apologise to you. Never will. Nothing to apologise about.
  13. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 21:27
    This thread has lost the plot...it's time it was closed.
  14. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 21:29
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    well said!
  15. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 21:29
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    well said!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree