1. Standard memberSir Timothy
    The Seer of Seers
    Jackson, NJ
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 17:19
    I suck + I don't cheat = now I know why my rating blows.

How many players above 2000 are honest?
  2. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 17:23
    Who is that? They sure never posted in the forums, so most of us don't know 'em.
  3. Standard memberSir Timothy
    The Seer of Seers
    Jackson, NJ
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 17:25
    He/she was ranked 4th.
  4. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 17:26
    Originally posted by z00t
    Who is that? They sure never posted in the forums, so most of us don't know 'em.
    He posted in forums ..... 3 times 😛
  5. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 17:301 edit
    Some of us never look at the rating list and can't tell you who's who. 3 times only? hehe hehe
  6. Joined
    03 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 17:35
    He first join in 2003. Hopefully he acquired some semblance of chess skill after pseudo playing for so long. If not... that's just sad.
  7. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 18:35
    Why is it mostly subscribers booted? Why not play a few games as a human here but, then get a playchess account where your engine can battle other engines? You will also be able to play versus other humans so you avoid the need to start 200 CC games and "juggle" them all.
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '07
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 18:40
    Why is it mostly subscribers booted? Why not play a few games as a human here but, then get a playchess account where your engine can battle other engines? You will also be able to play versus other humans so you avoid the need to start 200 CC games and "juggle" them all.
    I'd be more alarmed at the psychological state of someone who feels the need to cheat because a silly internet rating makes them feel better about themselves
  9. SubscriberkNIGHTHEADonline
    aka DEFIANT
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 19:361 edit
    hah!......Now I don't feels so bad losing to him a couple of weeks back......http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=65004
  10. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 19:39
    Originally posted by kNIGHTHEAD
    hah!......Now I don't feels so bad losing to him a couple of weeks back......http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=65004
    Thread 65004
  11. Joined
    30 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '07 08:07
    He seems to have been the highest rated "player" to be banned other than Ironman31.
  12. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    13 Apr '07 11:20
    You ask this? It's because most engine users enjoy paying a fee to get as many games as they can and then use copy moves from their computer. Pretty idiotic; they dont have a life at all. Get up, eat, look at a chess engine, copy it here and not learn, look at their rating jump and go "YAY!! I have a high rating!! Wooo!" (Gayness) then go to bed, because their only friend, the engine, isn't very social.

Engine users are a good exaample of a low no-life. Especially the ones who pay money to use them. 🙄😠
  13. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    13 Apr '07 11:31
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Engine users are a good example of a low no-life. Especially the ones who pay money to use them. 🙄😠
    I use engines.

In fact I use 3 of them and they have cost me a lot of money.

There is a 2000cc engine in my car;
    I have a 1000cc engine on my Jet bike;
    and a mere 600cc engine on my motorbike.

All purr like a baby and are very sociable.

Unlike Kingcaptured my engines stop me from playing chess.

Should I be banned for using them?
  14. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    13 Apr '07 11:32
    Originally posted by Ramned
    You ask this? It's because most engine users enjoy paying a fee to get as many games as they can and then use copy moves from their computer. Pretty idiotic; they dont have a life at all. Get up, eat, look at a chess engine, copy it here and not learn, look at their rating jump and go "YAY!! I have a high rating!! Wooo!" (Gayness) then go to bed, because thei ...[text shortened]... rs are a good exaample of a low no-life. Especially the ones who pay money to use them. 🙄😠
    kingcaptured seems a little odd in that respect. He didn't play that many games in his four years here and only had 13 in progress when he was booted. I have seen people playing almost half as many games at one time as kingcaptured played all the time he was here. Maybe he wasn't using an engine but cheating some other way? 3b doesn't just cover engine use.
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    13 Apr '07 13:25
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    I use engines.

In fact I use 3 of them and they have cost me a lot of money.

There is a 2000cc engine in my car;
    I have a 1000cc engine on my Jet bike;
    and a mere 600cc engine on my motorbike.

All purr like a baby and are very sociable.

Unlike Kingcaptured my engines stop me from playing chess.

Should I be banned for using them?
    no, but you should lose your license for OTR (on the road) play. Too many HP and RPM for a screwed up chess lord.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree