Moves
    30 Jul '12 04:59
    😴
  4. Standard memberhedonist
    peacedog's keeper
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 05:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    In my case, I believe it is prejudice against an American Christian who is outspoken about how stupid it is to believe in the theory of evolution.
    I'm sure there are plenty American Christians on this site who don't cheat. Anyway, you should be worshiping me as a prophet as I predicted that you would spurt computer chess analysis and religious bile. Spooky.
  5. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 08:41
    Originally posted by hedonist
    ...you should be worshiping me as a prophet as I predicted that you would spurt computer chess analysis and religious bile. Spooky.
    Unfortunately the odds were very, very short... like predicting that a great big ball of burning fire will rise over the horizon in the morning.
  6. Standard memberkingshill
    Mr Ring Rusty
    Wales
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 09:51
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Unfortunately the odds were very, very short... like predicting that a great big ball of burning fire will rise over the horizon in the morning.
    Is that the burning ball that flies through the air above and around our flat planet that was created by the one god..! ;-)

If there are any intelligent Americans on here please give me a shout so that I know you exist. Just saw a survey that over 50% of graduates in the USA thought a god had some hand in creation...?!!!

Surely people who are intelligent enough to play chess should be a little wiser so on here we should have some who know better...
  7. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 10:1410 edits
    Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
    [b]😴[/b]
    How is it that you needed 1 edit for this ?
  8. Standard memberatticus2
    Frustrate the Bad
    Liverpool
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 11:03
    Because he's still evolving
  9. Standard memberhedonist
    peacedog's keeper
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 11:12
    Originally posted by atticus2
    Because he's still evolving
    Or maybe he was unintelligently designed 😛
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 13:40
    Originally posted by hedonist
    But I do wonder what would happen if a strong Grandmaster joined this site. Would he too get harassed as a cheat
    Of course he would.

Me, I'm grateful I'm just a hack.

Richard
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 13:441 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    In my case, I believe it is prejudice against an American Christian who is outspoken about how stupid it is to believe in the theory of evolution.
    You're not a Christian. You're lying about your religion, which is that of the literalist, not the believer, and you're lying about science. Stop blaspheming in the Chess forum - keep that where it's relevant, in Spirituality.

(And I wish I could say the same thing to the "engine" witchhunters, but alas, they are on-topic here. Almost(!) as odious as fundamentalism, but on-topic.)

Richard
  12. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 15:29
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Of course he would.

Me, I'm grateful I'm just a hack.

Richard
    Maybe he wouldn't have a 2200+ rating and then claim he has problems "visualizing knight forks". Ron isn't even that high up the player table. It's his own chess related comments which have focussed attention on his rating. Your rating is around 1500 but if you then come on the forum and claim you have no idea how the pieces move or what checkmate is people might wonder how your rating got that high. He should have taken the ( silent ) advice of others. zero posting = no foot in mouth.
  13. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 17:11
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    How is it that you needed 1 edit for this ?
    The only face I know is 🙂 . (I don't know how to type in bold or most other functions either.) I clicked reply and reposted the smiley under greenpawn's. Then, when it posted I noticed his and mine, so I had to edit out what I was replying to. I'll be the first one to tell you that I am a little ignorant about computer usage. Everything I know, I have picked up by myself.

* In my haste, I did leave out the simplest way. It would have been click reply and quote (as I did), copy gp's post, back up, reply, and just paste what I copied. It would have been cleaner, without the edit, but I went too fast.
  14. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 17:142 edits
    Never Mind : No sense in feeding any of the trolls.
  15. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 17:211 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree