1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '19 04:56
    @KellyJay
    I am also busy on Soundcloud, up to 90 tracks there now, about 70% original guitar and mandolin solo's.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Aug '19 11:16
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    I am also busy on Soundcloud, up to 90 tracks there now, about 70% original guitar and mandolin solo's.
    I have not been there in a while to hear you, I will make some time to do that.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '19 13:35
    @KellyJay
    I am closing in on 10,000 plays there.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Aug '19 19:43
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    I am closing in on 10,000 plays there.
    😃
  5. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    10 Aug '19 00:39
    @sonhouse

all scientific knowledge is from outer space beings !! In the akashic records ..we can tap into the aliens power bank !
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Aug '19 12:21
    @ogb

Well then, tap into it and get your Nobel Prize in Physics, literature, medicine and chemistry all at once!
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Aug '19 17:51
    @sonhouse said
    So you haven't looked at the link I posted. You have to realize you are in the minority on the POV that evolution is bogus
    There is so much evidence for it that you as a disbeliever have to prove wrong.
    We saw evolution in action just in the past hundred years where moths underwent a change in color to help camouflage themselves, going from white to mottled black and that ...[text shortened]... h evidence for you to go from an evolutionary atheist to a believer.

That is the sad fact of it.
    Population shifts within white and dark color moths populations are not evidence for genetic evolutionary change, simply they are only population shifts from white to dark, or dark to white. Evidence for natural selection yes, when something not suited for its current environment dies off. That doesn't touch any reason for a specific causes within a lifeform's DNA to address an new issue.

You are speaking as if there was a particular genetic alteration within a species DNA simply due to some dying off. If you assume there was a direct link of cause to effect, what you are suggesting is that life is like a factory where someone is using Lean Six sigma monitoring the factories out put, seeing a danger of dying, orders the factory to retool itself to compensate for the new needs that arise. That would be a difficult thing to do considering Darwinian evolution isn't a directed process with goals in mind, the factory processes don't care one way or another what happens to it.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Aug '19 18:00
    @sonhouse said
    Whatever it is, I am sure it is not in the bible, a book written by men to control men and especially women. Nor is it in the Quran or the upanishads and vedas. All written by men, no doubt talented story tellers but none of them know jack about deities.
    I can say the same thing about those that write about events that they claim happen millions or billions of years ago too.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Aug '19 18:03
    @sonhouse said
    Hear is another study of modern evolution:

https://phys.org/news/2019-08-genomic-reveal-intense-fish-harvesting.html
    Have you looked into this?

https://www.wikihow.com/Test-Insect-Responses-to-Color
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Aug '19 18:53
    @KellyJay
    The change in coloration is a genetic change, otherwise those changes would not be sent to the next generation.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Aug '19 18:54
    @KellyJay

Looks like they want folks to do a study, see what happens to what plant and what colors insects are attracted to.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Aug '19 19:40
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    The change in coloration is a genetic change, otherwise those changes would not be sent to the next generation.
    Changes get sent to the next generation again sounds like a directive due to a information request.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Aug '19 19:451 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay

Looks like they want folks to do a study, see what happens to what plant and what colors insects are attracted to.
    Yes, I believe what some think is that some insects are attracted to some colors while others are attracted to others. Taking this to mean why some plants and insects have a bond and others don't.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 01:22
    @KellyJay
    No not attracted to colors, they actively change color like a chameleon as a tactic to avoid predators. It is a known tactic in the animal world.
    Like Tigers with vertical strips to be able to hide out in tall grasses.
    Like octopus color changes to make them look like they disappear. Camouflage is the name of the game, for those insects and the rest.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 02:26
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    No not attracted to colors, they actively change color like a chameleon as a tactic to avoid predators. It is a known tactic in the animal world.
    Like Tigers with vertical strips to be able to hide out in tall grasses.
    Like octopus color changes to make them look like they disappear. Camouflage is the name of the game, for those insects and the rest.
    I think you have changed to topic on me.
    I think its all a product of good design.
    I bet you disagree, given your agenda. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree